Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing with your bounty tokens?  (Read 7221 times)
Cointoli

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:57:12 PM

I usually keep the tokens from the bounty campaigns I participate because when I get paid, the tokens come down a lot, and I also want to support the project that I am involved with by keeping the coins.
There are a lot of investors saying that the bounty hunter-influenced coin sells a lot to really reduce the number of tokens that the bounty hunter gets very little.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enta2k (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

I think check my all coins soon and maybe sell something or change on promising on my opinion coins

enta2k (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:59:33 PM

I usually keep the tokens from the bounty campaigns I participate because when I get paid, the tokens come down a lot, and I also want to support the project that I am involved with by keeping the coins.
There are a lot of investors saying that the bounty hunter-influenced coin sells a lot to really reduce the number of tokens that the bounty hunter gets very little.

It's good that you support project in which you participating. If all do this it will be very good for all in crypto

enta2k (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

I have no established pattern for the tokens I receive from bounty. The first major token I got from bounty is still in my wallets more than 5 months after but then there are ones I got and immediately sold. It depends on my perception of the project, if it worth holding I hold if not I sell it.

I think this is strategy is correct too. Because sometimes sell immediately after listing this is best choice 

coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:06:55 PM

Well, i usually use my bounty tokens to buy with other useful tokens, the ones that i think have potential. But since the market now is bloody red i just hold my earnings and wait till the bullmarket. But most of the bounties i had joined in this couple of months are scams only 1 out of 3 bounties i had gained profit from.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:13:07 PM

Of course, if it's a new token, it's better to keep it for at least more than 6 months or more because if we sell at the start of the market and the market conditions are falling, the token price won't have a big value. unless the market increases, we can speculate to sell at the beginning of the market so that everything is in accordance with the conditions when the token enters the market.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

Well, i usually use my bounty tokens to buy with other useful tokens, the ones that i think have potential. But since the market now is bloody red i just hold my earnings and wait till the bullmarket. But most of the bounties i had joined in this couple of months are scams only 1 out of 3 bounties i had gained profit from.
I also dealt with fraudulent projects several times, but nevertheless, most of those projects that I took part in are simply simple ideas that did not interest investors.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:17:25 PM

I get so many tokens from bounties but what I normally do is that, I make sure I wait till all the bounty hunters sell all their tokens at cheap prices and then when the market rises then I sell at higher prices to earn much/
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:19:27 PM

Im holding mine. It's not a good idea to sell the tokens now when the market isn't stable. Maybe I'm holding mine until next year or next two years since I believe that my tokens could get a high price.

the current situation requires us to hold back the coin that we have, because if we sell the coin that we have, we do not feel that we have a profit, the problem is the condition is not stable. we should indeed have to hold back first and be patient.

GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:17:15 PM

what I do to the bounty tokens that I have is sell and hold. that is, I will sell 50% of the coins that I get and the remaining 50% of the coin I will hold until the price increases by 30-50% from the ICO price then I will sell it, but if the price is not increasing so I will definitely hold the 50% coin that I have because I am sure not all coin prices will increase very fast, but there are also coins that require a long time to make the price increase.

Sicithdeve

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:18:15 PM

When I began working with bounty I hold everything.
Then, I hold 33%, 33% change to more interesting coins and 33% sold.
Now all market is dip and I don't want to sell anything..
What about your strategy?
i am not a bpunty campaigns fan but when i used to like it i hold tokens if i thought they can help me in other business

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:18:50 PM

what I do to the bounty tokens that I have is sell and hold. that is, I will sell 50% of the coins that I get and the remaining 50% of the coin I will hold until the price increases by 30-50% from the ICO price then I will sell it, but if the price is not increasing so I will definitely hold the 50% coin that I have because I am sure not all coin prices will increase very fast, but there are also coins that require a long time to make the price increase.
you can do dufferent things with your bounty tokens it depends only on you and i wish you luck with them

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

At this time the ICO token if entering the exchange market will surely experience a very drastic price decline because Bounty participants and investors sell their tokens. So for me as a bounty hunter I will not delay sales, I will sell tokens from the bounty when tokens are registered in the exchange market, because now many projects fail during my bounty campaign.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:52:42 PM

I am currently holding the tokens I have received from bounty projects because selling won't be a good idea at this moment. Selling would more likely result to less profit because most of the cryptos' market price are in red marks. it is much advisable to do such thing when recovery happen. when that day come, profit will be earned from being patient or for not selling despite of the negative market situation.
yinoye

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:33:40 AM

I'v never been a fan of or the type that dumps all my bounty tokens whenever they are listed on exchanges like some others do. So I always make sure that I do bounties for projects I think have strong and good usecases and will be worth holding for long term.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:47:08 AM

What I do from the bounty token depends on the needs and conditions of the market. For example, the current token I got from the bounty is more I hold because the value is far compared to the ICO rate, if for trading I use my own funds because considering that the allocation given to the bounty is very little automatic, we only get a just few tokens for each member, hold it, then sell if the price is worth it, that's all I do to the token bounty that I get.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:27:00 AM

I am holding a lot of bounty token and waiting to sell them all when it's possible. Sometime, i wait a week to sell it for higher price but it is risky
mrngo9x92

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:45:29 AM

Depending on the bonus code I have different plans. I investigated the information and orientation of the token. Then, I would consider selling immediately after receiving a token, or waiting for a higher price as I expected. Need to experience project evaluation to optimize profitability in this area
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:48:58 AM

Even though all tokens which I have are 100% generated from gifts but I will continue to hold on to it, but when the price has already risen I will hurry to sell it. No matter how long I have to wait because for me hold's the best way for now.

handyhuman

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:57:40 AM

As usual. I hodle it till I am satisfied with the prices.I am a patient man I always wait for the prices to be up again. since we have suffered down losses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: