Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 08:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing with your bounty tokens?  (Read 7224 times)
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

I am still waiting my rewards for the bounties from the last summer. Many project still waiting a good time to launch their tge.
martushka27

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:44:47 PM

I sell some tokens immediately because I see no prospects in them. But most of the coins and tokens I store in order to sell them more expensive later.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:45:01 PM

Now I try after the arrival of all translate into Ethereum, prices after entering the stock exchange is very much falling and is unlikely to recover well, very much the market is oversaturated

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:59:20 PM

Though I don't have any bounty coins right now, but if I had then I would not sell in this dip market like you. My bounty coin strategy is to sell 50% of total bounty coins, hold 20% and will trade with the left 30 %. This is my bounty strategy, for now, Actually, I lost a huge amount of money by the hacker that's why I planned to stop holding coins! and I will follow this when I have bounty tokens!

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:35:28 AM

When I began working with bounty I hold everything.
Then, I hold 33%, 33% change to more interesting coins and 33% sold.
Now all market is dip and I don't want to sell anything..
What about your strategy?
i always re-invest earned in bounties ETH's into prospective ICO's and popular alts, but also i hold a lot of my tokens from bounties which i think are not a scam and have a good potential to grow.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:49:18 AM

I keep all my coins and work in the bounty further.  Next year, selling some.  Those who have no prospects.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:58:01 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 10:44:41 AM by jaocoincrypto18

Same as you that i hold most of my earned tokens from bounties in which they are much cheaper to sell now but i understand this bearish market therefore i will give it a try for one more chance to extend my patience by waiting for the bullish market to come but if still the price will not bounce back before this year will end then i think i will sell all of my tokens next year as a year of waiting is enough for me.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:59:50 AM

We actually have the same strategy although I sold 50% of my current holdings when the prices were climbing. But when the dips came, I hold onto all of my tokens and never sold a single one. I continued to participate in bounty campaigns to gain more tokens.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:10:55 AM

holding of course, during that market I am selling very seldom. not far ago sold ROX tokens and that is all I have sold during such market.
nowadays tokens cost x2-4 less than their real potential, so wait for better market conditions

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:22:26 AM

About me I am on initial stage I haven't get any token from the bounty project and I am working on many projects if I will get a chance I will hold the tokens until they come on good price then I will sell it after the bullish trend.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:30:12 AM

We actually have the same strategy although I sold 50% of my current holdings when the prices were climbing. But when the dips came, I hold onto all of my tokens and never sold a single one. I continued to participate in bounty campaigns to gain more tokens.
After I get my tokens of Bounty I sold it to generate substantial profits. because with the progression and outcomes given the Bounty was able to be a pretty big advantage by selling it immediately after getting it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:01:00 AM

If I get my bounty token.. I am thinking of invest the half. Investment is more profitable but I should plan it very carefully so that I dont encounter scammers. And the other half I should hold it then sell it when the marke is in good state or stable.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:06:43 AM

everyone has their own strategies. if I get a  bounty token I will sell immediately if there is a market already available. My experience is that bounty token market prices tend to fall more and more days. so I don't expect to invest in tokens. I choose to sell or exchange with other coins that have better potential.
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:27:10 AM

Good experienced in your side, but my case is different.,since i am working fulltime in my work as warehouseman, i dont really in need to money from the second source, i mean my salary is enough for my living, so what i did is that i never sold my tokens whether it is pump or not or dump the tokens, i just hold it for the reason that i specified. NOW, the market is really really bad, and the value of my tokens went from 100% value into 30% value, which is really really bad in my case, i never thought that it would be like this. So now, i am now knowledgeable enough about my tokens i should sell the half and the remaining half must be hold. Lesson learned.

I saw a positivity within you bro, that's the best story for the day about not getting pressured about working on bounties to earn tokens because you do have a regular job that will sustain your daily need such as food, shelter, clothing and etc. Despite the downtrend of the crypto market as of these days, you still remain calm due to other sources of money.

A lot of people here are pressured when the market drops down its price which is due to lack of other financial sources, I remember the famous quote said by Warren Buffet "Never Depend on a Single Income, Make Investment and Create the Second Source." in this case we can stay away from pressure even the market is good or bad.

Also, you must be a longterm alternative coins hodler bro! Keep it up..
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:28:11 AM

I do not specifically allocate as much percentage as you do, Usually I will retain the token of those potential projects. I will sell tokens at a good price or when I feel their value is commensurate with my efforts.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:29:23 AM

I hold coins which I believe it has good potential in the future and I sell those coins which I believe it has no value in the end. There are lots of tokens to buy and hold and there lots also which are good to trade daily. But most of my tokens from bounty that I joined are sold because most of my bounty tokens are no longer valuable. This is for in my own opinion only.
outsole

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:31:37 AM

I only joined few bounty campaigns, I hold the coin that I think will have a future and dump the others and buy another cheap coin, I only sell when I'm in need of money to pay for my expenses.
Um Nik

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:37:00 AM

holding of course, during that market I am selling very seldom. not far ago sold ROX tokens and that is all I have sold during such market.
nowadays tokens cost x2-4 less than their real potential, so wait for better market conditions
I am not letting the coins that I have go. The prices for most bounty coins are ready for another wave of gains really soon.

petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:37:31 AM

I hold coins which I believe it has good potential in the future and I sell those coins which I believe it has no value in the end. There are lots of tokens to buy and hold and there lots also which are good to trade daily. But most of my tokens from bounty that I joined are sold because most of my bounty tokens are no longer valuable. This is for in my own opinion only.
For me, I would not want to sell as soon as I receive the token. I would like to hold it as an asset for myself and be able to use it for personal payments.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:43:20 AM

Of course I will hold for at least 6 months, usually a good project takes 6 months to test whether they work according to the roadmap, if they can finish the roadmap then I will hold it longer.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: