Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service  (Read 81788 times)
Feth322

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:41:50 AM

I think the project is good. But how will the government in some countries treat the activities, will they be able to block access to you?
I think if the project gets popular, but soon we will not be able to get to it without vpn access ..
I hope you guys legitimize the platform as soon as possible.
guy, soon everything will be legal Cheesy
Feth322

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:42:39 AM

adore the idea of active delegate Wink
do you mean, the user can lend tokens to each other? but what the point?
If I'm not wrong the advantage is low or even zero commissions. So someone, who borrows tokens, will win more with every bet
I see. But there is only benefits for people, who borrow money. It's unfair!!!
Kimi_Koss

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

If I'm not wrong the advantage is low or even zero commissions. So someone, who borrows tokens, will win more with every bet
I see. But there is only benefits for people, who borrow money. It's unfair!!!
people, who lend money, also have benefits. they receive some percentage from the sum
c_russo

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:35:19 AM

I see what they are doing. They are building community!
Hm hm hm, thaaat is clear. It can be a good sport/game community inside the big community of betting fans...
c_russo

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

Peeps, you added Dota 2 just in time! On your site i see the opportunity to bet on Kuala lumpur Major, i like it!!!
Cezel619

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

http://i98.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1112/f5/4e190cc1e8189622171c88f6ca06a0f5.png

The idea of using cryptocurrency for betting is not unique. After the appearance and continuous upgrading of the blockchain technology, it was vastly implemented in many projects including betting platforms, betting protocols and prediction markets among others. Unlike its competitors, Betmatch represents a combination of classical betting customer experience with advantages of blockchain-based services, blending several business models to hit a wider target audience.

Betmatch blockchain solution is composed of multiple modules, each of which contributes to the possibility of existence of a trustworthy betting service that attracts attention of customers and investors. The core technology that enables the project consists of several types of services, such as blockchain services, customer and social services and betting services.

Read our new article to find out details about every service and feature that makes Betmatch possible: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2PntIlg
you have really powerful technologies for providing such amount of services!
Kimi_Koss

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:51:37 AM

The point existed two hundred years ago, two decades ago and it is now. I'm surprised you can't get it. One is able to make a fortune just by buying tokens and lending them.
Cezel619

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

Peeps, you added Dota 2 just in time! On your site i see the opportunity to bet on Kuala lumpur Major, i like it!!!
I really want to bet on it!  Shocked
good-van-rob

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:58:28 AM

You know what? Just seen that Betmatch announced a lot of new sports to bet on. I was impressed by adding King of Glory and now they also have plans for volleyball, ufc and motor sports. Wait to see how it will turn out. What do you think?
Feth322

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

You know what? Just seen that Betmatch announced a lot of new sports to bet on. I was impressed by adding King of Glory and now they also have plans for volleyball, ufc and motor sports. Wait to see how it will turn out. What do you think?
I think it had to happen because it would expand opportunities for users and attract new ones.
good-van-rob

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:06:28 PM

I think it had to happen because it would expand opportunities for users and attract new ones.
I wish they create bigger possibilities in virtual gaming, hope developers will add League of Legends of Riot Games  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Feth322

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:20:02 PM

I wish they create bigger possibilities in virtual gaming, hope developers will add League of Legends of Riot Games  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Soon we will be able to bet on EVERYTHING! I pin great hopes on it Shocked
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

Hm hm hm, thaaat is clear. It can be a good sport/game community inside the big community of betting fans...

the number of betting supporters has really increased. so, I think, it will be a very popular industry in the future. the main thing, is that everything is done correctly, and the participants do not cross the limits of the allowed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
good-van-rob

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:34:50 PM

the number of betting supporters has really increased. so, I think, it will be a very popular industry in the future. the main thing, is that everything is done correctly, and the participants do not cross the limits of the allowed.
people like betting and they become more and more interested in virtual gaming, for example. just considering about the huge popularity of lol or dota, that become widely spread in asia region... the future is bright soo
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

Of course, it will be popular. As well as everything new, this industry just needs time to become widespread. According the participants, it depends on  the behavior of members, we can't exclude the human factor, but we do our best to avoid any misunderstanding.
Iasia98

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

Of course, it will be popular. As well as everything new, this industry just needs time to become widespread. According the participants, it depends on  the behavior of members, we can't exclude the human factor, but we do our best to avoid any misunderstanding.
It's great that you make so much efforts, you will definitely achieve your goals
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

Our team is constantly improving Betmatch and spreading the word about it around the world! As you already know, we successfully launched our MVP and now people have the opportunity to bet on several sports such as football, ice hockey, tennis, handball and basketball. Betmatch team also offers MVP users the opportunity to test betting on such popular E-sports as Counter-Strike: GO and Dota 2. Furthermore, people can follow the course of events concerning user’s bets on MVP. Since we want more people get to know about the unique features of Betmatch platform, we sponsored the HackIT Forum in Kyiv — an event focused on cybersecurity. Also, we entered into partnership with one of the industry leaders in iGaming CRM advisory services — Hybrid Interaction. It will be the advisor of Betmatch in the sphere of CRM campaign.

Keep informed of our further developments and news and get to know more about Betmatch!
Iasia98

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

http://i97.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1113/e4/621ccfcf6a0d3fa5cc2168e794555ee4.png

Our team is constantly improving Betmatch and spreading the word about it around the world! As you already know, we successfully launched our MVP and now people have the opportunity to bet on several sports such as football, ice hockey, tennis, handball and basketball. Betmatch team also offers MVP users the opportunity to test betting on such popular E-sports as Counter-Strike: GO and Dota 2. Furthermore, people can follow the course of events concerning user’s bets on MVP. Since we want more people get to know about the unique features of Betmatch platform, we sponsored the HackIT Forum in Kyiv — an event focused on cybersecurity. Also, we entered into partnership with one of the industry leaders in iGaming CRM advisory services — Hybrid Interaction. It will be the advisor of Betmatch in the sphere of CRM campaign.

Keep informed of our further developments and news and get to know more about Betmatch!

Where can I find your MVP? Huh
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:53:34 PM

Where can I find your MVP? Huh
You may test our MVP here: https://betmatch.io/
Morlurn46

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:22:12 PM

hmm, i want to try your MVP as well , but your website doesn't working..... Huh Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: