Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy on ICO or buy after being exchanged?  (Read 18520 times)
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:36:32 PM

sure if you invest in scam ico, you will lose a lot of money but there are many good icos. Make a research before investing
kotaro07

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

if in my opinion if you have more funds, buy an ICO, after the ICO is finished and enter the market if it sells  Grin

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:06:08 PM

Event though the price of a coin is dropping when first time listed in market, doesn't means we could get directly purchase it before making sure that the coins will be promising in the future. We still need to analyze and understand about the project itself before deciding to purchase the coin.

kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:13:23 PM

Recently it did not become favorable to buy tokens on ico. After entry into the exchange all of them equally go down in price. So it is possible to wait for an exit and to buy at lower price.
Buying on the ICO also has the advantage, Because we can get 50% bonus. But it is better to buy when it is listed on exchanger because of this we can see if it will increase or it will fall.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:21:09 PM

if you believe the ICO is a success, it's better to buy it when ico, because it will give you a big profit if the coin successfully enter the exchange at a high price.
but if you are not sure, buy when enter the exchanger, because that can prevent you from being scam.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

I see and observe recently that many ICOs are below the ICO price when they touch the exchange. Do you think it's a smart step to wait for an exchange and buy the tokens you want?

I think there is some difference in Both that you mention. At first when you buy or Invest on ICO just invest in "Early Stage" when the Bonus is huge and Intact in that case if  something wrong was going to happen you are not losing heavy due to accumulated Bonus that you earned during the sale. And the Time and market condition also has a huge factor and influence why the price was down. But if you Buy on Exchange there is no Bonus and its fix.
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:51:16 PM

Recently it did not become favorable to buy tokens on ico. After entry into the exchange all of them equally go down in price. So it is possible to wait for an exit and to buy at lower price.
It just depend on our trusted. Some people get benefit when they buy or invest in ICO. The time and the market situation also influenced the price.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

I would suggests getting during ICO, as you can get amazing deals. But need to be careful which ones as the market is still terrbile and a lot go below ICO

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:07:04 PM

both is good but we can get bonuses and discount from ICO if we buy during token sale or presale
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

You can buy tokens at ICO for a fixed price. And after entering the exchange, the price may rise sharply or fall quickly. Here everything depends on the demand for a coin. It is difficult to advise something in this case.
zenit22

Activity: 403

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:22:03 PM

It's very hard to guess. If you think that the project is really worthwhile, it is better to buy when the ICO passes. But it happens that even good projects after the payment of the bounty and the listing on exchange, fall in price. But again I say, it's hard to guess.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:53:01 PM

I see and observe recently that many ICOs are below the ICO price when they touch the exchange. Do you think it's a smart step to wait for an exchange and buy the tokens you want?

It's much better if you can do a reasearch which ICO that will listed on good exchange in the future.
And you buy it from the ICO, and you will earn 100 times profits Cheesy
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

I think buying on the market is better than buying on ICO because I have realized when ICO is being listed already some bounty hunters do selling and they dont care about the price of that token even if its low or high. Buying on a lower price and selling it in high price by waiting for that time to happen.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

It all depends on the situation in most cases when you see that the project is really good and can bring very good benefits to people, then in most cases people are really frank scum, then people do not invest anything, but in rare cases it happens that the project is very steep .
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:18:58 AM

If you want to try to make money from a coin the fastest way then you would want to buy the coin during the ico so that you can start making money from the coin as soon as it is listed but if you want to buy the coin at the cheapest price then you should wait for the coin to be listed and then wait for  a little while for the price to drop further and then you can buy the coins at a cheaper pric

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:34:03 AM

for now it is very rare for me to see an ICO project that when it is in exchange the price is above the ICO price.
I personally prefer to invest when I am in exchange.

vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

Now I recommend to buy tokens after ICO when it appear on the stock exchange because now also all projects are becoming cheaper after ICO.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

In a period like this personally I do only 2 options:
1) buy in presale or private sale with high discount (if I am 100% sure about to invest in the project)
2) buy after ICO is finished and has been listened in a exchange.

ICO price in most of cases actually falls after listing so I prefer waiting if I'm not 100% sure about the project.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:32:49 AM

Now I recommend to buy tokens after ICO when it appear on the stock exchange because now also all projects are becoming cheaper after ICO.

I share the same opinion, the latest ICO´s are all falled down their ICO price. Perhaps is it also an option to choose an ICO in the pre or private sale phase to buy with bonus.

hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:02:16 PM

I would advise you to better buy coins when you are listing in exchange because at that time we can analyze the development of the price of the coin, if you join the ICO there will be a lot of risk of losing your capital if the ICO scams or loses because the price of the coins when listing is lower than ICO price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: