Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:49:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy on ICO or buy after being exchanged?  (Read 18520 times)
The Scorpion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:12:00 PM

if everybody buys during the ICO then there is no demand after hitting exchanges and price can drop below the value of collected tokens.
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

i have seen preople  buy tokens cheep in exchange  than ico. It’s because they are selling their free tokens that they got through either pre-sale bonus or through another promo, such as a bounty program. They don’t care if they’re selling their tokens super cheap, they were free in the first place.I have been watching this trend happen over and over again as new ICO tokens are unlocked by scanning exchanges like IDEX, Etherdelta, Tidex, and Gate.io.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:34:47 PM

i have seen preople  buy tokens cheep in exchange  than ico. It’s because they are selling their free tokens that they got through either pre-sale bonus or through another promo, such as a bounty program. They don’t care if they’re selling their tokens super cheap, they were free in the first place.I have been watching this trend happen over and over again as new ICO tokens are unlocked by scanning exchanges like IDEX, Etherdelta, Tidex, and Gate.io.
in any case, for today, very few people are ready to invest in the ico company, because there is still a large amount of fraud among the new projects. It is much more profitable to buy a token on the exchange, as a finished product.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:42:30 PM

It depend on quality of ICO project Smiley. No matter if you're going to buy token of any ICO project from ICO or on exchange as long as it's a good project cause it's really difficult to be able to buy token from ICO if it's a really good ICO project so the only choice is buying from exchange and hold. But don't do that if project behind token is not really good.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

It depend on quality of ICO project Smiley. No matter if you're going to buy token of any ICO project from ICO or on exchange as long as it's a good project cause it's really difficult to be able to buy token from ICO if it's a really good ICO project so the only choice is buying from exchange and hold. But don't do that if project behind token is not really good.
To date, the investor is scared by a large number of scammers in the ico market. In most cases, it is this fear that affects the resoluteness of the investor, who as a result chooses the purchase of a token on the stock exchange, and not at the time of the company's ico.
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

I see and observe recently that many ICOs are below the ICO price when they touch the exchange. Do you think it's a smart step to wait for an exchange and buy the tokens you want?
Yes, I think it is better to buy tokens after being exchanged. However, investing in ICO is very risky now. So I don't invest into ICO anymore. At this time, my choice is the coins in top 30. I think it's more safety and can give me a good profit also.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

If you want to look for a cheap price then awaits when this entry in Exchange is a good strategy. even many investors who wait for the bounty hunter to sell in the value the cheap so that when riding it will be getting a big profit. If purchased in the ICO could also get fairly low grades but when distributing in conjunction with the bounty hunter then it can be ascertained that the resulting value will not match expectations.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:48:46 PM

I see and observe recently that many ICOs are below the ICO price when they touch the exchange. Do you think it's a smart step to wait for an exchange and buy the tokens you want?
You already said it yourself that after listing in the exchange ICO Token always depreciate it's value. The wise move would be be wait until the dump or downtrend is over and buy the coin. But make sure that it has a potential because if it is a shitcoin, it will continue to depreciate upto the ground.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:58:50 PM

I see only two options, either buy at the stage of the ICO with large bonuses, or buy it on the stock exchange, because 85% of the coins that have come out on the exchange are falling in price by 50% -100%.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

I prefer to buy assets after they are listed. Very often it happens that they are traded several times cheaper than they were sold on pre-sale. Then why buy more if you can buy cheaper? And especially in the market now so many good coins that have sagged in price very much
SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:33:58 PM

In this point the most important part is general market conditions. For example if you are thinking do that now. Yes that is right time to buying tokens from exchanges instead of ico. Because every ico getting rekt these days.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
virtual_miner

Activity: 475

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:48:01 PM

in any case, for today, very few people are ready to invest in the ico company, because there is still a large amount of fraud among the new projects. It is much more profitable to buy a token on the exchange, as a finished product.

I do not think that is the case, although current ICO projects are unsuccessful, but that is because investors have more carefully selected when pouring their money into the ICO market.
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

There are some great projects that don't do ICO. They are doing weekly airdrops instead of an ICO and already listed on a couple of exchange. I think that's a very smart way of starting a project. In this way, participants can see the project on the market and buy it cheap earlier than others. Win win. Cheesy

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
SubZer0

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:17:15 PM

By avoiding buying into ICOs, you don’t have to worry about having your funds locked up. No more waiting for tokens to unlock, and no more waiting for them to list on exchanges.You now have the ability to buy tokens for ICOs that you originally couldn’t qualify for. For example, if your country didn’t allow you to buy an ICO, or you couldn’t qualify for the pre-sale due to not being a US Accredited Investor, you can avoid missing out by buying these tokens after they unlock and dump on an exchange like IDEX.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 08:15:37 AM

I prefer to buy when the token is listed on exchanges. This token are always cheaper when bought on exchanges because most of the times, it depreciate in  it original market value.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:34:22 AM

Both had disadvantages and advantages. We know there are so many projects that failed to list on an exchange due to low market or demands for the coin and buying before it during ICO could be a real gamble. Scams are every where also and you might just be caught like a fish in the net. On the other hand if the ICO succeeds, then you have the best opportunities being received from bonuses. On my part though I am just new to cryptocurrency, What I have often heard and seen on post on ICO telegrams is that a lot of people had been so eager to buy and support ICO before really listing it on an exchange. There are good responses from so many investors. You can see post with good comments and pictures with rockets tagged with " to the moon" and yet after sometime when it is listed on an exchange, so many comments then reads negatively, sometimes cursing the admins of the ICO telegrams due to sudden dumps of prices. Dumping is a common thing after it has been listed on an exchange and sometimes the blame goes to the bounty hunters. Whether true or not the point is this, most ICO experiences a lot of problem with the dumping of prices after it has been listed on an exchange and this is in my opinion a natural response from the investors who seemed to be worried about their money when prices dumps lower than the ICO value and when they see that the ICO projects seems to have not almost reached their softcaps.

AUDI_A6

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:40:54 AM

As history shows, all coins after entering the stock market after some time fall in price. And if the project turned out to be fraud or unsuccessful, then it does not reach the exchange at all. members of the bouni program sell all the coins at once and the price drops. it is wise to wait for a while, to see how the team will show itself and which ones will find unimpaired. . study the project and buy when the price goes down.

maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:41:26 AM

Depend of how ICO owner and team trusted, when found an ICO have managed by trusted owner and team I will buy their coin at the ICO time, but when getting fake team I will waiting after their coin listing at exchange market and it be safety for our money.
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:48:45 AM

The stated price of a coin on an ICO is often different from the price after listing, and not for the better. But this does not apply to all projects. Need to look at the project. You will help a thorough analysis. If the project is really worth it, there is a team of professionals behind it, a working product, then it is more profitable to buy tokens at the ICO stage.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:29:41 PM

I think that in the current situation, given the situation on the market, it is more profitable to buy tokens after they are released to the stock exchange. First, you can buy them at a more attractive price. Secondly, if the token went to the stock exchange, then the chances of its success are higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: