Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:07:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy on ICO or buy after being exchanged?  (Read 18520 times)
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:57:46 PM

Best of all. First take part in a bounty. During that time, you will get much more information about a project and you can decide to take part in ICO or not. I like such ICO as from Huobi Russia. Their token will be tradeble on their already running exchange after ICO. During their bounty you can get much more their tokens. Also they are a part of Huobi Global, this is means much!
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:04:01 PM

I think it all depends on the project. If the project is very strong and has a good bonus, it is possible to buy it at the ICO. But it is a big risk. Since there is a chance that the project is a scam. Or, after entering the stock exchange will not be traded.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:09:38 PM

I see and observe recently that many ICOs are below the ICO price when they touch the exchange. Do you think it's a smart step to wait for an exchange and buy the tokens you want?

A bear market is always a bad time for ICOs, as prices drop for all coins. However it can still be better to buy at ICO as bonuses are often offered, and some coins don't hit exchanges for a long time... so a bull market might have returned.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:17:50 PM

I see and observe recently that many ICOs are below the ICO price when they touch the exchange. Do you think it's a smart step to wait for an exchange and buy the tokens you want?

A bear market is always a bad time for ICOs, as prices drop for all coins. However it can still be better to buy at ICO as bonuses are often offered, and some coins don't hit exchanges for a long time... so a bull market might have returned.

I think buying after exchanging will be more workable for your profit because when you are putting your own money by lending the money from something then if the profit was not been enough for your investment it will you some of the difficult situation for you so that's why I am saying after exchanging will be good idea.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:19:06 PM

Actually if you choose a good ICO project then you have to buy their tokens when the Pre ICO or ICO takes place. Because when Pre ICO or ICO prices are usually lower than when entering the exchange. But keep in mind that you must choose an ICO project that has a good rating.

I know quite a lot of potential Korean projects, it's always sold out when you sell. however, these projects are 3 times faster than the ICO selling price. So I recommend if you find a good ICO project, wait until it is listed on exchange
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:34:11 PM

It depends on the project, but generally it is more profitable to buy tokens on exchange - more than 90% of all ICOs tokens dropped in the price for the last year.
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:38:24 PM

At the moment I do not buy ICO. It seems to me that such investments do not bring profit. I would prefer to buy coins after listing.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:46:56 PM

for me if the price falls, I will not buy ICO on the stock, because seeing market conditions like this is very risky and worrying. I better buy ICO at the beginning because there are more bonuses.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:46:28 PM

There are some projects that if you wait to buy on exchange, I stead of buying during ICO, you might end up buying at higher price.
I came across a project recently, although, yet to list on exchange, but with the look of things, it might not sell any way lower than ICO price.
The name of the project is Bidooh.
I will not be surprised if the price increases on exchange.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:55:00 PM

I think it depends on how much you want to invest to this token. If you want to invest a lot of money in the project, then you better invest during the ICO. If you do not want to invest a lot, then you better buy tokens after listing on the exchange.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 09:54:18 PM

unfortunately at the moment the value of tokens at the end of the ico is destined to go down, it is better to wait and then buy the token once listed on the exchange
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:15:35 PM

I think the majority of opinion will be buying on the exchanges. Reason being that, with the recent continuous downward movements in the market, it isn't uncommon to see coins, fall by over 80% upon listing. Meaning losses in excess amounts on the part of ICO investors. The wisest thing now by any potential investor is to hold on for exchange listings before they can actually invest. Thus gives them an opportunity to buy these coins/tokens at a much cheaper price.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:30:08 PM

I think considering the present market conditions, it is safer to buy on the exchange than to buy at ico because most projects that list on exchanges now tend to lose their value. So why rush to get it high at ico when you can buy low on the exchange

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:33:14 PM

Investing in ICOs are not so profitable lately  as it was before and has it`s risks that the price will dump after being
listed on exchanges. I am rather investing in new ICOs when they are more established on the market.
The reward is smaller but the risk as well.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:00:03 PM

From what i have been seeing , it is no longer as profitable as it use to be during ICO where you can make very huge profit, i think this could be as a result of the choice of exchang,so  buying from exchange is now  cheaper and better, Till when the market stabilizes.
Then we go back to buying ICO

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:02:29 PM

If I wait after listing, I may not ensure that the coin that I suggest having great future will be successful and hot the market. However, seeing the market condition right now, I think that buying them on ICO or exchange will give us the benefits. They may be different, but they have different, plus and minus sides. SO personally, buying on ICO is good enough.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:47:24 PM

I do not want an ICO to take me down with my investment so I rather wait these days for the more established projects to invest in them. Not taking the risk anymore to invest in early phase of the project as I had bad experiences in the past. (delay, not being listed, not raising the soft cap etc.)
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:59:40 PM

I think that to buy some coins or tokens is only on the exchange, at least at this time, when after listing on the exchange all the tokens and coins fall in price several times.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:30:36 AM

buy at the ICO does not guarantee it will be good when it makes on the market. even many of the ICO that even contain old coins which ultimately did not enter into the market so as inhibit the results. might be better to wait for when they enter the market and awaiting disposal conducted by the bounty hunter at cheap prices. However, analysis of the coins that are believed to be also good to do and not recklessly pick only.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:47:35 AM

Based on the usual market condition, i will choose to purchase coins when it already listed in the market. Cause usually the price when it get into the market for the first time will be drop, that is a good chance to gain many profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: