Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy on ICO or buy after being exchanged?  (Read 18518 times)
Nurma.A

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:34:43 AM

ico is not necessarily good even though it has been registered in exchange. and we've seen it several times. the price at the exchange is always below the price of ico. and for now, many of them (ico) are concerned with products rather than prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:04:00 AM

ico is not necessarily good even though it has been registered in exchange. and we've seen it several times. the price at the exchange is always below the price of ico. and for now, many of them (ico) are concerned with products rather than prices.
most ico price drop alot when listed in market.and much their investor shouting about it , they stress with this condition and trying to hold the ico tokens/coins.but other holder selling it cheaply and make another investors panic and doubt about their token future.product didnt guarantee the price will recoverd.maybe if dev team decided to buyback some token it will make investors trust get back.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:08:50 AM

Much better to buy on ICO with a confirmed decent exchange rather than buying when it gets listed. In ICO, you get bonuses so you still profit even though it starts dumping. Buying after listing is very risky as you don't actually know if the price will ever increase again.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:16:31 AM

If you buying at ICO just know that you are buying at a very risky price because if the token get launched on exchanges it will lose value at first because of dumpers so you will get them at cheaper price on exchanges ,I prefer buying on exchanges

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:27:45 AM

If you buying at ICO just know that you are buying at a very risky price because if the token get launched on exchanges it will lose value at first because of dumpers so you will get them at cheaper price on exchanges ,I prefer buying on exchanges
I do not think of the risk if you buy a good ICO. But the issue there now is the fact that we are still in bear market and many tend to drop in price almost immediately. It takes a lot of time and patience this days for a listed ICO in an exchange to go above the ICO price. Those days i prefer to buy in an exchange but as it is now i prefer to buy during ICO only when the project is very strong and solid and in conclusion, always do your own research before investing.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:06:21 AM

If you got into an ICO as private investor and think there is a high proportion of you getting something out from it in a very reasonable way at least because private investors tend to buy with good bonuses and i do not think most of them are always at risk that is why we still see them investing and promoting such project even if some of them knows that such project is fake but the assurance from the CEO that they will list in an exchange is something that helps them to keep investing...
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:34:29 AM

It's both profitable in my opinion because those who dumped the price usually are whaled who bought tons of token during ICO to take advantage of the bonus so when it enter in exchange they dumped it because still they get profit .
kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:58:24 AM

for now buying ICO or investing in an ICO coin will only bring huge losses because the ICO price is always down more than 10 times from the original price and can even go down even deeper so don't buy a few ICO coins unless you want to buy stable coins like Rockz then it's a good choice.
AUDI_A6

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:39:33 AM

I see and observe recently that many ICOs are below the ICO price when they touch the exchange. Do you think it's a smart step to wait for an exchange and buy the tokens you want?

People buy on ICO because of the presale bonus they are offering, and yes there are some coins coming from ICO that the price is dropping after  it hit the market but if you have a good project I don't think it's going to happen and if this happens it will eventually gets it's price back.
Yes, because of this bonus, many investors are left with nothing. This is human greed)) The vast majority of projects that reached the listing on stock exchanges, fell in price. It is right. Be sure to find and correct errors. Be sure to sell members of the bounty programs that are bought with a bonus.

pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:49:58 AM

I see and observe recently that many ICOs are below the ICO price when they touch the exchange. Do you think it's a smart step to wait for an exchange and buy the tokens you want?

People buy on ICO because of the presale bonus they are offering, and yes there are some coins coming from ICO that the price is dropping after  it hit the market but if you have a good project I don't think it's going to happen and if this happens it will eventually gets it's price back.
Yes, because of this bonus, many investors are left with nothing. This is human greed)) The vast majority of projects that reached the listing on stock exchanges, fell in price. It is right. Be sure to find and correct errors. Be sure to sell members of the bounty programs that are bought with a bonus.
In fact, today, the overall conjuncture of the cryptocurrency market shows a drop in all prices for coins. Almost no project shows the stated results of the company ico. Coin prices have fallen even lower than the prices at which investors bought coins, even with the use of 50% bonuses.
phuonganhdpa
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:13:49 AM

If you find a good project, and want to invest in it. Let 's wait after listing exchange to buy and hold. Because now token's prices are often dumped deep right after listing. And you can also limit the purchase of a scam project
cjie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:32:16 AM

I prefer buying ICO now on the exchange because of the price drop after the ICO. Before now I used to buy ICO during the sale and make huge profit. Since last year I notice that the majority of the ICOs launched in the exchanges were far below the price of the ico and investors were losing more and there was a lot of complaint from investors. This has affected ICO of recent. Few ICOs can hardly reach their hard cap because investors don't want to invest in ICO and find out that there is a price drop after exchange launch. The disappointing thing is that they will promise you that the ICO will become so and so price increase after launch but the reverse is always the case.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 10:50:26 AM

I prefer buying ICO now on the exchange because of the price drop after the ICO. Before now I used to buy ICO during the sale and make huge profit. Since last year I notice that the majority of the ICOs launched in the exchanges were far below the price of the ico and investors were losing more and there was a lot of complaint from investors. This has affected ICO of recent. Few ICOs can hardly reach their hard cap because investors don't want to invest in ICO and find out that there is a price drop after exchange launch. The disappointing thing is that they will promise you that the ICO will become so and so price increase after launch but the reverse is always the case.
nevertheless, we must understand the importance of the investment during his company. This is in any case give the opportunity to develop well the project. Based on this, it is necessary to invest in ico companies that have a heightened interest in society and accurate forecasts of their prospects.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:01:15 AM

I have never understood those people who buy tokens at the price of ICO, because when these same tokens will be trading at exchange they almost always cost much less, it happens in hundreds of times and even in thousands of times cheaper, so I see no reason to buy tokens for the price ICO.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:05:24 AM

Buy on exchange! There is much more sense to do that!
According to my 1 year experience I see that almost all of the coins lose price after ICO and for me there is more sense to buy on exchange later
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:34:33 AM

I have never understood those people who buy tokens at the price of ICO, because when these same tokens will be trading at exchange they almost always cost much less, it happens in hundreds of times and even in thousands of times cheaper, so I see no reason to buy tokens for the price ICO.
They are longing for the bonus so they are buying at the ICO price.

And there's a tendency like in the past that these tokens are increasing on its value once its landed to an exchange.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:55:41 PM

If you are not a pong term holder of genuine coins, then you may not bother to buy on exchange, but you may be surprised that there are certain projects that still trade above ICO price, after listing. Although such cases are rear. The level of your research and how much you understand how most of these projects operates and the market system, will help you to project correctly what will happen.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:58:05 PM

Some investors or traders prefer to buy an altcoin after being listed in an exchange, it is simply because most altcoin gets dumped. Hence, the price on the exchange is sometimes cheaper than the ICO price. It takes sometime for some ICOs to reach their ICO price once it gets listed. That's why some choose to buy on exchange rather than during ICOs.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 04:03:38 PM

Well, I think you answered your own question.
If you see something that is usually $10, and it's on sale for $7, why would you wait to buy?
Of course, you need to consider how good the new project is and if it will last.
But due to market conditions, there are basically a lot of good projects that lost value.
Doesn't mean they won't be successful.

That's why investing in an ICO is a bad choice now.
It is much better to just wait.
If the ICO fails, you lose nothing.
If it makes it to an exhcange and the price drops, you get it for even cheaper.

ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:38:03 PM

Buy on ICO, thats the main reason why they wanted us to buy their ICO price as if they are legitimate project, our investment will going to induce some profit rather than buying on already established tokens on exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: