Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:44:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy on ICO or buy after being exchanged?  (Read 18518 times)
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 06:45:16 PM

I think buying at ICO or after being on the Exchange is equally good, for example we buy at ICO we will get a 50% Bonus and that is big, and when you buy after entering the exchange it depends on our interest, if you are lucky we can buy below the ICO price , if not, hope will be dashed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:49:26 PM

I think that at the ICO stage it makes sense to buy coins only in the case of very good bonuses, and a guaranteed placement of coins on the exchange as soon as possible should be an obligatory condition.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:49:47 PM

ICOs is losing its popularity, because of the coin price after it hits the exchanges! Personally, I will not invest in ICOs at this moment, I will wait to buy from exchanges or I will invest in STO (Security Token Offering)! Because if you buy tokens from the ICO with some bonus then still you will fail to make a small profit when it hits an exchange!

Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 08:42:47 PM

I see and observe recently that many ICOs are below the ICO price when they touch the exchange. Do you think it's a smart step to wait for an exchange and buy the tokens you want?
For good projects, it is best to buy during ICO because such projects will likely list at prices above their ICO price. It also helps the project to raise fund to actualize their goal.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:01:14 PM

I think it's better to invest once the tokens will be on the exchange, so as of now all the projects after the listing of its tokens drop in price.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:05:53 PM

It seems to me that most of the coins are very much cheaper at the time when they enter the exchange. This means that buying on the exchange is more profitable.

cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:07:51 PM

Many projects are delaying their token listings and due to the bearish market the whole listing process is prolonged.
And when finally listed in many cases the token price dumps. For this reason I invest  only when the project
got listed on exchanges.

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:27:40 PM

in my opinion it's natural because they put their coins in the market when the market conditions are still not really good, when like this there are so many people who need money including me so that when there is an opportunity to sell then I will sell and this is what happens to people therefore if the coin has entered the stock then the price will immediately drop because many sell their assets

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:08:50 PM

It's better to buy the ico token after being listed it into a exchange because the price get dump or less after listed it in exchange because market will also set the price of every coins.
Seth2009

Activity: 445

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 03:29:08 PM

Recently it did not become favorable to buy tokens on ico. After entry into the exchange all of them equally go down in price. So it is possible to wait for an exit and to buy at lower price.

Agree, its better to wait for it to list on exchange instead buying on ico time.. Because we cant predict nowadays if the ico project will success or not... Even if ico ended but still some of them have difficulties in listing their project on exchanges till the time even the project reached SC/HC  it will turned into scam or failed project...

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:39:41 PM

the use with preparedness on developer to work on scheme as complying with chance on task with arbitrage trading on market with the crypto currency exchange that those might helps as the use on anchoring to deliver message on improvement as the use with reference for investors of token to work on decision of expands as the moderation of news and message on release with the advertising from the developer.

Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:45:53 PM

I personally prefer to buy coins after ICO enters the exchange market. Because when you enter a coin it has entered the exchange market you can find out the development of coins. We also have to spend time doing research so we don't buy coins wrong.

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:55:34 PM

If you join the ICO of the right project, then you can make a nice profit. But you have to do a good research. Or you can lose all your money. But if you buy the stock after you start trading on the stock market, then you can sell that tokens without losing all your money even if the price of token falls. It's a less risky way to buy a token which in trade on some exchanges, but I think your profit may be less. So you have to evaluate these possibilities and make the choice yourself.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 05:00:47 PM

If you join the ICO of the right project, then you can make a nice profit. But you have to do a good research. Or you can lose all your money. But if you buy the stock after you start trading on the stock market, then you can sell that tokens without losing all your money even if the price of token falls. It's a less risky way to buy a token which in trade on some exchanges, but I think your profit may be less. So you have to evaluate these possibilities and make the choice yourself.
That strategy was actual for the first part of the 2018. Right now I didn't see any projects expect Bittorrent that gave good profits on ICO.

andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:01:04 PM

I see and observe recently that many ICOs are below the ICO price when they touch the exchange. Do you think it's a smart step to wait for an exchange and buy the tokens you want?

I don't really think that this growth is the beginning of a bull run however I do want to believe in it)) Personally I'm convinced that the real growth will start either in second half of this year or in 2020 when Bitcoin halving will take place. And now we are witnessing just a kind of correction after a long drop and flat price movement.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 05:01:24 PM

from the little experience gathered over a period of years in the ICO and project promotion phase and after it enlists in an exchanger, the best idea is to buy the tokens when it gets to the exchanger as the price gets to reduce too and makes a better buy opportunity to the prospective investors. just my opinion though.

Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:04:21 PM

Buying on ICO stage is very risky if you are not researching of the token that are you are buying for because many of the investors now a days don't really understand what is the purpose of the coin or token that they are buying. I recommend to buy on ICO but make sure that you do research first because the potential of increasing after listing on the market is very high.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:18:11 PM

Putting your investment into any ICO project is hazardous thus that compensate is likewise enormous if everything's goes great. Quality diligent work is required before picking any ico. A few times some ico progress nicely however amid recorded in return because of economic situations it exchange cry ico value that time you feel that it's smarter to sit tight for the coin get recorded and purchase even lower cost and hazard included is likewise turned out to be less.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:24:21 PM

Recently it did not become favorable to buy tokens on ico. After entry into the exchange all of them equally go down in price. So it is possible to wait for an exit and to buy at lower price.

Agree, its better to wait for it to list on exchange instead buying on ico time.. Because we cant predict nowadays if the ico project will success or not... Even if ico ended but still some of them have difficulties in listing their project on exchanges till the time even the project reached SC/HC  it will turned into scam or failed project...

Whether the project is scam or not, it can be verified. Whether to buy tokens at ICO or exchange is a difficult question. Over the last few months in the majority of cases, the price of tokens after listing on exchange has been falling. In the current situation - when new increases of prices start, it will probably be more profitable to buy tokens during ICO.
tranthiky

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:24:32 PM

This is a difficult question . When you buy in ICO, you will receive incentives from the project and you can buy tokens with extremely low prices. But it can also make you lose a lot of money when the token price is not high after listing

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: