Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:43:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy on ICO or buy after being exchanged?  (Read 18520 times)
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:09:35 PM

From experience it is good to buy any coin when there are listed in the exchange as most of the coins are always cheaper during exchange than during icos.  I have see some projects during icos that has lose 99% in exchange and that means it is better to buy in exchange as the bounty hunters will be dumping them.
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:23:33 PM

I see and observe recently that many ICOs are below the ICO price when they touch the exchange. Do you think it's a smart step to wait for an exchange and buy the tokens you want?

They are both investment strategies and according to recent happenings, buying from exchanges is more profitable especially if its a project that did airdrop and bounty. The airdrop participants dump tokens at cheaper prices after listing

mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1199

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:28:01 PM

From experience it is good to buy any coin when there are listed in the exchange as most of the coins are always cheaper during exchange than during icos.  I have see some projects during icos that has lose 99% in exchange and that means it is better to buy in exchange as the bounty hunters will be dumping them.

This is the case ever since everybody found out that ICO projects are just overpriced and they ask for too much.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
██  ███████████████████████
█ █ ██  ██████▄▄▄▄█████▄████
██  ██████████████████░████████████
██ ████▌▐████████░████████▌▐▄
██      ██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀█████░██▄
██▀
▄▄▄▀▀▄███████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀██
██ ██████████████████████▌
▐█████▄
████████░███████░████████
██  ██  ████████████▌░▀▀▀▀▀░▐███████▀
▀██████░███████░██████▀
██     ██     █████████████░▀▀▄▄███
▀██▌
▐███████▌▐██▀████
██  █████████████▀▀███████
██    ████████████

MΞTAWIN  SPORTS 
WEB3 SPORTS BETTING

█████████████████████████████████████████████████    █████████████████████    ██

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████▀▀████
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

. PLAY NOW .
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:47:37 PM

Buying at ICO will be more profitable because you will get a bonus that will increase income, but you have to do the right analysis before doing it. Many projects that have no use value when entering the stock exchange, the price becomes low and even goes to zero, so you must be careful in choosing projects if you choose ICO. Buying during an exchange will certainly be safer and will benefit if you are able to analyze market movements.

elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:52:29 PM

I think that depends on the potential of the ICO project. I often see that when ICO coins have entered the exchange market, prices immediately fall. Of course, this is the result of the many people who throw away ICO coins. So, you can buy ICO coins when you have entered the exchange market and wait for the coin price to decline.
Rewards.com
Copper Member

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 11:00:16 PM

I would wait for exchange. Too many uncertainties buying a ICO in this market. 

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:02:28 PM

I think that it is definitely worth buying after a coin or token will be sold on the exchange, since investing in an ICO is very risky.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:07:04 PM

I think that it is definitely worth buying after a coin or token will be sold on the exchange, since investing in an ICO is very risky.

That's you if that becomes your responsibility to choose the best ico, you need to join in competition with others to find that, buy after ico already listed on exchange site is not always working right now especially when you were getting trapped by shitcoin.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:11:45 PM

In order to make such a decision, you should know the details of selling tokens at each of the ICO stages, and basically about the size of bonuses for each of the sales stages.
If the bonus at the first stage is very large, it is very likely that just after listing on the exchange, investors will want to fast get back their money with % of bonus. Usually when bonus is little price drop after listing is also little, or even price is growing. Unfortunatelly, but dumps are usually made by early investors with huge discounts and bonuses.

Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:12:45 PM

not all tokens or coins that have been entered at the exchange can have a good price, most nowadays when they enter the place where the price exchange falls and makes many investors lose, different when the project development is good and the team owned is very committed, it will make the price can be expensive.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:16:26 PM

not all tokens or coins that have been entered at the exchange can have a good price, most nowadays when they enter the place where the price exchange falls and makes many investors lose, different when the project development is good and the team owned is very committed, it will make the price can be expensive.

and to have a good value in exchange is really tough at the moment. most of the ico projects failed to achieved their committed price. and for me, if you see a good project, better wait for it to hit in exchanges, you can get them really cheap because of the dumpers. believe me.  Wink
oktana

Activity: 1652
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 11:18:35 PM

True, what you are saying is that there are very many ICO tokens that have prices below the ICO and the comparison is quite far, so it is better to buy it when the token is entered at the beginning of the market because many ICOs give very far prices at market prices.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
entebah

Activity: 1577
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:21:34 PM

Yes, there are lots of good projects but they have low prices when on the exchange market, and this is a good opportunity to buy at low prices in the exchange market, because they reduce the price of ICO prices because the price of Bitcoin is bad.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:24:07 PM

I see and observe recently that many ICOs are below the ICO price when they touch the exchange. Do you think it's a smart step to wait for an exchange and buy the tokens you want?

Yes!, it is a smart step to wait rather than to sell your coins which you are holding it now mate.
However, it is much good to choose to buy coins or token after being  exchanged, this was according to my
experienced comparing if you are buying coins during ico.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:32:16 PM

For sure the second option because besides ICOs that are being launched on Binance, every single coin is experiencing a dump after being listed on their first exchange. Just wait until this coin is listed and buy it for a much better price.
JefLiber

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:45:25 PM

I trust the coin that has been on the stock exchange for a long time, especially now when the cryptocurrency is so weak, it is definitely not worth risking investing at the ICO stage

RockDJ

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:48:00 PM

If you are patient and waiting, you will definitely buy that token at a much cheaper price. Do not try to join the ICO because you will regret it

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:54:05 PM

There is a huge temptation to buy after the ICO, but if you remember 2017, immediately say that now there are so many projects with which you need to post it that way. I think it all depends on the project.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:34:18 PM

Actually I buy more often at ICO than in exchange. Of course there is more value when buying at ICO. Of course you will get a bonus by buying at ICO. Because if you buy in exchange there is certainly no bonus. It's just that, it often happens when already listing in the market of course the price drops below ico.

rhyajelle

Activity: 532

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 03:42:24 PM

I agree with your opinion.
for now where the market is also bearish, it might be better to wait for an ICO to enter an exchanger and buy it there rather than buy when the ICO takes place.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: