Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks will always be against cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2836 times)
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:01:41 AM

not all banks disagree with cryptocurrencies, many also support and not a few in various countries depending on the regulation of a country to approve and also strict regulations also make banks afraid to approve cryptocurrencies.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:06:48 AM

I think Bitcoin is valuable thing or an asset to people for they want Bitcoin. For lile any other currency, Bitcoin follows the rules of aupply and demand of the economy. This helps people to make trade easier, enabling holders to convert goods into a widely tradable commodity through the business sale and then it uses to purchase nearly anything.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:38:12 AM

No, I do not believe that. We must admit that what has allowed banks to acquire so much economic power is their ability to understand where capital is, and make the necessary efforts to keep it.

Knowing that banks will never fight against capital, what I see today is a growing interest of banks to incorporate blockchain technologies into their processes, and because of their marked interest in taking over everyone's money, it would not be strange that in the near future we will see banks willing to accept cryptocurrencies to carry out financial transactions.
There may be a few banks supporting Bitcoin. But not so that you can believe that all banks do it. Actually banks will not be able to function as before Bitcoin appears. A fee will be deducted from the previous transaction. Bitcoin can perform this function more effectively for users.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

No, I do not believe that. We must admit that what has allowed banks to acquire so much economic power is their ability to understand where capital is, and make the necessary efforts to keep it.

Knowing that banks will never fight against capital, what I see today is a growing interest of banks to incorporate blockchain technologies into their processes, and because of their marked interest in taking over everyone's money, it would not be strange that in the near future we will see banks willing to accept cryptocurrencies to carry out financial transactions.
I think most banks will fight Bitcoin if they can. Some may find ways to adapt rather than resist. But most will do that. Bitcoins can perform direct trades instead of intermediaries. That saves both time and costs. What Bitcoin saves to the user is actually what the bank does not do. And they must keep their resources by fighting it.

Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:05:01 AM

People in which money were conch also thought that there is nothing better. But the world does not stand in one place. But we have a future in us is bitcoin now !!!
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:20:15 AM

I think that the bank will eventually accept the reality and accept bitcoin in a transaction to make fiat.
Bitcoin will continue to grow, slowly the bank will accept bitcoin and will have its own altcoin and will later create a community by attracting customers or customers. As time goes by it will definitely happen.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Kakruzo12

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:25:39 AM

Banks will be against crypto until they control it. Well, considering it's happening now, chances are banks will make profits of crypto and support it in the nearest future. So what happens now is declining crypto and loading up on it at the same time  Smiley
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:27:27 AM

Bankers are people who are only interested in their own material wealth. If the profit from the use of blockchain technology is not reduced, they will use crypto-currencies.
Kakruzo12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

I think that the bank will eventually accept the reality and accept bitcoin in a transaction to make fiat.
Bitcoin will continue to grow, slowly the bank will accept bitcoin and will have its own altcoin and will later create a community by attracting customers or customers. As time goes by it will definitely happen.

Also, seeing what Ripple - the bank's protector - did, it's possible to assume that the most powerful banks will create their own crypto and then manipulating it the way the want. In this case, even btc investments isn't needed. A simple and genius scheme, really. With banks' power, they can easily promote their coins and take advantage of it. It may become a great scandalous of a global scope, but who cares?!
MonicaSteve

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

I see your point but for me, banks will soon accept cryptocurrencies because of the development of cryptocurrencies, it will be used all over the world soon.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:37:24 AM

Ofcourse it will never be always happen since nowadays i have read many thread tackling about the adaption of banks from old school to blockchain and other technology behind cryptocurrencies and this is a serious matter from banks if they wanna stay in business in future since cryptocurrency is taking over the market worldwide slowly but surely

Bankers are people who are only interested in their own material wealth. If the profit from the use of blockchain technology is not reduced, they will use crypto-currencies.
You got it right mate,bankers are into profit and not for anything else so if crypto and blockchain wil bring them wealth so what would be the problem for adaption

They are doing now,as banks starting to realize that their end is near from the presence of this crypto community so they are moving in to enter our world
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

The purported attack against bitcoin by the banks when looked holistically is nothing short of "make believe ". In the sense that because most government is yet to make their position known on the technology, they tend not to be at the forefront of the matter but behind the scene, several research and development are going on that will be surprising to every one eventually when its launched as banks compete between themselves to be the first to launch a particular technology.

Even today, various committee that are currently discussing on the implementation of blockchain/ bitcoin would still consist of top bank officials as they are the ones government would call upon to formulate policies compared to a developer working from garage.

I agree. I have observed so many financial institutions display their interest in the technology behind the cryptocurrency market while they basically shun away all cryptocurrencies. I was initially surprised to learn this when I was a newbie in the cryptocurrency market, but later on understood their true motives which is pathetic to say the least. This is the reason why I strongly believe that banks will never support cryptocurrencies for their own financial gains no matter what.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Kakruzo12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

For sure. Moreover, banks can easily create volatility and guarantee profits this way. Such a big tool for whales.
Kakruzo12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:19:09 AM

I see your point but for me, banks will soon accept cryptocurrencies because of the development of cryptocurrencies, it will be used all over the world soon.

Only the best will survive. Other will become just pump coins or die at all.
OURZNetwork

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:35:44 AM

Bankers will fear Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin for as long as they believe it will put them out of a job and out of control.
shelemiah31

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:39:03 AM

Somehow banks would fear that bictoin would take their place as financial institutions.But this should not be a big deal to them because there are still a lot of people who are still not into crypto and prefer fiat until now
Hesoyam20

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:43:55 AM

I agree that the Bank never against because like in the Philippines Bank support Bitcoin such as bitcoin wallet ex.Coins.ph if the bank will be against the cryptocurrency , Bank will never cash out money source of bitcoin.
asabed256

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

Banks and politicians can always try to drag the name of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies through the mire but this is the future money. It's become obvious that blockchain completely has more pros than the banking system. It's only prudent that the banks incorporate blockchain into their activities and devise better ways of keeping fiat and crypto working hand in hand.
Abram434

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

Yes because cryptocurrencies are more secure and cheaper than bank.Cryptocurrencies are the disrupters that threaten the use case of banks. We have already see this in countries with challenging economies, where banks can steal your money, or economic mismanagement can devalue it before you have the chance to spend it. Look at Venezuela and Zimbabwe where Crypto is sold at a premium.
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:19:59 PM

Old system of banks commonly against crypto. New crypto-system will create crypto banks.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: