Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:31:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks will always be against cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2836 times)
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:58:41 AM

Some banks are now beginning to cooperate with cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrency market is innovative and banks will have to find a way to sell their services through this market.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

I think bank and cryptocurrencies are two different thing in terms views and ways but they can agree over one thing if they like to, some bank views currencies as competitor other challenge to accept it and adapt in their system. but they're not always  against each other.

laurakim

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:09:57 AM

I see your point but i don't agree with that. the fact is that banks already also use cryptocurrencies for oversea transaction
jaloto

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:11:52 AM

Yes, many banks are interested in blockchain, some of them even use it in their new products. But these acts have nothing in common with the acceptance of the cryptocurrencies, at least not in the nearest future. Banks give praise to blockchain but fervently criticize crypto. Banks and cryptocurrencies fundamentally contradict one another. Banks were, are, and will be centralized institutions aimed at controlling all the financial acts, while crypto is decentralized. Fast development and popularity of crypto is frighten banks.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

i cant agree that banks will always oppose crypto currency!
soon most of the bank wiill accept crypto and blockchain bcz crypto is future.

I also believe that not all banks are against cryptocurrencies but it will take time before some of this financial institutions accept virtual coins. Banks may need more time for study and preparation before accepting cryptocurrencies in their services. They have to revise or create another rules that deals with the cryptocurrencies and other virtual coins. Some banks might also create their own virtual coins instead of adopting some existing cryptocurrency.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

Some banks will surely start working and using crypto at some point. Not all banks will do it, but most will accept it. I am firmly convinced of that.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

No, I do not believe that. We must admit that what has allowed banks to acquire so much economic power is their ability to understand where capital is, and make the necessary efforts to keep it.

Knowing that banks will never fight against capital, what I see today is a growing interest of banks to incorporate blockchain technologies into their processes, and because of their marked interest in taking over everyone's money, it would not be strange that in the near future we will see banks willing to accept cryptocurrencies to carry out financial transactions.
Yups they are now into blockchain as many articles i have read about bankings whos adapting this technology inside theirs so in short time we will be seeing banks that is runs by our own blockchain,and sooner all the crypto technology will be on their systems and maybe making. Business from cryptocurrency to banking currency or i mean fiat,they need profit so whatever happens its the investors they will go for us
adamtruongkz

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:42:13 AM

Well maybe, but I believe in the future the money will grow so strong that the bank must consider it a currency.
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

And who said that they will be profitable all the time to pull the market up? Maybe they'll collapse first to shake off small currency holders like pesky fleas? And then, of course, again "bull".
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:49:51 AM

No, I do not believe that. We must admit that what has allowed banks to acquire so much economic power is their ability to understand where capital is, and make the necessary efforts to keep it.

Knowing that banks will never fight against capital, what I see today is a growing interest of banks to incorporate blockchain technologies into their processes, and because of their marked interest in taking over everyone's money, it would not be strange that in the near future we will see banks willing to accept cryptocurrencies to carry out financial transactions.
Government structures, any, will support and support only that has huge turns of the market. and then there are rumors that they say soon there will be something that will Eclipse bitcoin. And you, people, how do you imagine, to Eclipse bitcoin?

Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 11:07:08 AM

I do not think banks will always be against bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general, eventually, banks will have to embrace the cryptocurrency technology. This is because its in their best interests too. They can't fight a losing battle.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:19:05 AM

nope, Banks will jump into crypto as soon as government issues state backed crypto, but both government and banks will remain negative for Bitcoin as they can't control Bitcoin.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

Against for what reason? Some people predicting that banks going bankrupt if cryptos will be popular all over the world. Due to no middle man will be use in transactions. But why there are banks that are utilizing the potential of these cryptos as their part of their business. They are installing new atms that will accomodate the needs of the people for their crypros for easier access. New ideas is coming so banks can cope up to the demanding needs of the new generation in terms of online banking and transactions. So i think they are loving cryptos because they found a new way earn bigger
Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:33:28 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

They will earn a lot if they will produce credit cards that accept Bitcoin and other crypto.
As they could take a good percent from conversions. While people will pay in bars for instance using such cards crypto will be converted to fiat automatically for a higher rate.
So I'm sure banks will accept it soon.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:46:32 AM

hahaha...you can always count on the hate and unacceptance of cryptocurrencies by our Central Banks because with cryptocurrencies fully accepted then it means they would lose all the transaction fees and taxes they used to charge business institutions anytime they conduct transactoins through our banks.

bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

The reason why banks will always be against cryptocurrencies is that, since btc in its nature is a decentralized cryptocurrency and that they will not get anything from it when they allow all people to accept it.

Well in my opinion, banks are not really against cryptocurrencies, as what other said some banks are accepting it, and i think banks also gains from it. And bank has nothing to do with the crypto Because it is the choice of the people, whether crypto or the bank.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:39:00 PM

Some banks will help you to convert you digital money into fiat.
Also some banks don't accept it because they see it as threat.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

Very soon bitcoin and other alt-coin we take over, the world economy which is Banks has been seen the signal and the way transaction are been done very easily and more profitable for a long term investment than the bank system, that is the reason why banks start taking on necessary step to stopped, Which is not possible.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:52:00 PM

Banks operate in a highly regulated setting and for this reason, banks position to cryptocurrencies is same as that of the government. If the government prohibits cryptocurrency, then the banks can never accept it unless they obtain the required permission to do so.
belavistamaio

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

Banks will have their own coin one day and any other coin will be in competition with them They will be agains the other crypto coins. Crypto is a great improvement that will change many things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: