Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is marriage a kind of punishment?  (Read 2023 times)
rangga28

Activity: 300
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 05:53:01 AM

I am working on an article on relationships and marriages. In my part of the world marriage feels like punishment on the female gender. In the days of old as I learnt, it was the responsibility of the man to provide and protect the family but in today’s society, men relax and have the women do almost everything. I observed this most in Nigeria or African. women grow old faster once married. I take instances from my neighbours, family and the society. The man on any day wakes up, take his bath, dress up, eat and off to work if he has one. The woman is the cook, launder, housekeeper, nanny, hand lady, errand girl, cleaner, and she must be working etc. just name it and she must not complain, she must not be tired. For real this is happening don’t think am just assuming. I see it live. Why is it so? I once asked a man in this case, why he maltreats his wife like a slave and he said no reasonable man is allowed to do house chores or assist in anything. The work of the man is to bring money that’s all. Can this be true?  Will you like your sisters, daughters, neighbours, friend  be treated badly in the name of marriage? Let’s talk. No abuses or insult please. I need soul lifting contribution.

yes. some of the reality that we see today is true as you say.
But not all men treat women like that after they are married. It is indeed a man's duty after he is married he is responsible for providing for his family. But apart from his job, not a few men also help partly or share time with their wife to do the housework.
In my opinion, it depends on how a man views his marital status.
The bottom line. Not all marriage relationships are burdensome to women.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Odo1972

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 10:53:15 AM

I am working on an article on relationships and marriages. In my part of the world marriage feels like punishment on the female gender. In the days of old as I learnt, it was the responsibility of the man to provide and protect the family but in today’s society, men relax and have the women do almost everything. I observed this most in Nigeria or African. women grow old faster once married. I take instances from my neighbours, family and the society. The man on any day wakes up, take his bath, dress up, eat and off to work if he has one. The woman is the cook, launder, housekeeper, nanny, hand lady, errand girl, cleaner, and she must be working etc. just name it and she must not complain, she must not be tired. For real this is happening don’t think am just assuming. I see it live. Why is it so? I once asked a man in this case, why he maltreats his wife like a slave and he said no reasonable man is allowed to do house chores or assist in anything. The work of the man is to bring money that’s all. Can this be true?  Will you like your sisters, daughters, neighbours, friend  be treated badly in the name of marriage? Let’s talk. No abuses or insult please. I need soul lifting contribution.

Marriage shouldn't be a punishment at all. My experience  in marriage so far has been very amazing. Everything is all about understanding. My husband helps me do house chores when ever he can, but that doesn't make it his duty. I have always appreciated him for helping out and he does it on his on will. Don't treat your partner bad or as a slave. Love should lead us all.
tread93

Activity: 1105
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 08:21:11 PM

I am working on an article on relationships and marriages. In my part of the world marriage feels like punishment on the female gender. In the days of old as I learnt, it was the responsibility of the man to provide and protect the family but in today’s society, men relax and have the women do almost everything. I observed this most in Nigeria or African. women grow old faster once married. I take instances from my neighbours, family and the society. The man on any day wakes up, take his bath, dress up, eat and off to work if he has one. The woman is the cook, launder, housekeeper, nanny, hand lady, errand girl, cleaner, and she must be working etc. just name it and she must not complain, she must not be tired. For real this is happening don’t think am just assuming. I see it live. Why is it so? I once asked a man in this case, why he maltreats his wife like a slave and he said no reasonable man is allowed to do house chores or assist in anything. The work of the man is to bring money that’s all. Can this be true?  Will you like your sisters, daughters, neighbours, friend  be treated badly in the name of marriage? Let’s talk. No abuses or insult please. I need soul lifting contribution.

If all they think they need to provide is money in marriage they are sadly mistaken and most likely a terrible husband. The whole point of marriage is to sacrifice for your spouse and provide and be a team player in every aspect. If you’re making the money you also can’t just have that be all you are is a money printer. It all depends on how the husband wants their relationship to be with their spouse. If they don’t care they treat them like shit, that’s wrong. On every level. If anything the wife’s job of raising children and running a household is harder than working and making all the money. You try and manage all your kids and households affairs 24/7 and I guarantee you will be begging your wife to take all that responsibility and work back and praising her for all she does. You should be praising your wife and uplifting her in every instance, regardless if you think you’re the shit and doing everything, you’re not, and you need to do more. Starting with being emotionally available to your wife to listen to what she needs and actively trying to make her situation and very hard and taxing job, physically and emotionally, much easier.

Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 10:49:52 PM

Marriage shouldn't be a punishment at all. My experience  in marriage so far has been very amazing. Everything is all about understanding. My husband helps me do house chores when ever he can, but that doesn't make it his duty. I have always appreciated him for helping out and he does it on his on will. Don't treat your partner bad or as a slave. Love should lead us all.
A marriage is not a punishment I'm already can be your punishment when you are not prepared to marry so if you are prepared to get money and you will see the sweetness of Mary in that marriage never one day be a punishment if it's a punishment for a pill that does not have money but incapable of maintaining their family or taking care of their family so it is people that will say that marriage is punishment to

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Cryptodebjoe

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Steady grinding

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 07:27:44 AM

From a biblical perspective the reason why God made a woman for a man was because it isn't good for man to be alone.... So we can induce that the foundational purpose of marriage was for mutual convergence of ideas, support and procreation. Now while one can say that procreation can occur without being in a marriage but for morality and upbringing of the children a team of 2 is needed for effective upbringing else the children won't maximize thier potentials.
So marriage isn't it punishment but a place where both parties can leverage on the strength of each other to achieve huge goals...
Habibullah1090

Activity: 352
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2023, 06:16:10 PM

No, It is love.

For Muslims, it is the very first step to love love a girl and live with her( or him).

It is prohibited for Muslims making girlfriend before marriage.

So it is very important and first step .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: