Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet hacking is it possible?  (Read 29596 times)
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:40:56 PM

I have a Myetherwallet wallet, but to it I use the Metamask application, this is also an additional protection of the Myetherwallet wallet.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

Everything can be stolen if they are all connected to the Internet. Hackers are like the extraordinary people on the Internet, just as it linked to the Internet, everything is not secure. Everything has a particular risk, so do not over-trust a wallet provider.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

I know of Desktop wallet that can be hacked if the coding of the wallet has a breach or something. I mostly use desktop wallets and i heard last time that a wallet of a coin copied private keys of other wallets on the desktop. So that is another way of getting hacked i guess.
I always knew hackers are smarter than that. Some people are still careful but you might not know who is watching you. Sometimes it might be done out of carelessness but not always.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:00:30 PM

I hope a offline wallet like paper wallets are nerly unbreakable ...... but iam not really much in touch in the security area.
Maybee someone can explain how safe are paper wallets.

regards
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:01:58 PM

They can be hacked on the basis of the user bad management/bad security/bad sense.

Otherwise the wallet cannot be hacked by, the private key cannot be guessed so the wallet is totally secure by itself if it is stored in a offline device.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:24:10 PM

Everything can be stolen if they are all connected to the Internet. Hackers are like the extraordinary people on the Internet, just as it linked to the Internet, everything is not secure. Everything has a particular risk, so do not over-trust a wallet provider.
In any case, you need to be careful in your actions, because If you use the same device for different manipulations on the Internet, this reduces the security of your funds.
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:25:54 PM

Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.
wallet hacking is not possible if you protect it in a proper way or maybe i am too optimistic about it but i think protection is in our hands

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:26:38 PM

In any case, you need to be careful in your actions, because If you use the same device for different manipulations on the Internet, this reduces the security of your funds.
you and only you decife how to protect your money and i believe that it is necessary for us all to know some basics about it

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:27:38 PM

Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.
of cpurse it is and i think that peopel should learn how to protect theie money as it is a very important part of the cryptocurrency wolrd

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:28:15 PM

you and only you decife how to protect your money and i believe that it is necessary for us all to know some basics about it
yes that is trie but many peopel learn about trading and holding and so on but forget about choosing a good wallet and protect it

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:31:13 PM

hacking thing like this could have happened and even already been this sort of thing. When signing into crypto then prone to be hacking it pretty obvious risks. but it's also sometimes also because of the owner of the wallet itself less caution in securing their wallets.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:37:07 PM

First of all, your computer is susceptible to hacking, and already if there are viruses on it, then attackers will be able to steal passwords and private keys.
Use complex passwords. Use additional protection everywhere.

melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:44:15 PM

I believe that in our time, any computer system is vulnerable. But by adhering to simple safety rules, these risks can be very minimized, thereby keeping your digital assets safe. Behind you is only the choice of these rules. As far as I know, hardware wallets are the safest means for storing cryptocurrencies.
ArturKarri

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:07:31 PM

hacking the wallet can produce if vyispolzuete VPN when you log rekomenduetsa what not to do, just where it opublikovat private key from a wallet, not that mosheyniki under the guise of airdrop require private keys and novices are not that literate, are living without their coins
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:43:23 PM

My opinion is wallet hacking is possible when your wallet password or wallet private key will lose. If anyone knows your private key then He/she will get the wallet access.
So I can say that you shouldn't share your private key with others and keep it secret. Hopefully, your wallet will be safe and I think your wallet will not be hacked.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:18:15 PM

It is very vulnerable to hacking our wallets because currently there are many phishing web spreaders that resemble wallets and if we are not careful and only include the existing PVs we can lose the wallet because of hackers, so it's better to keep the wallet has a double security level or we can get wallet with hardware like a ledger if we store assets where security is guaranteed.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:31:34 PM

Talk about the security of crypto currencies many times. And with confidence at 99.99% I can say that bitcoin is impossible to crack. Say don't know how true this is, a quantum computer can only break such a security system. But as far as I know, there are 2 such computers. One in America, the other in Russia. Perhaps there are in other countries, but the media have not talked about them.

OP doesn’t talk about cracking the wallet itself but instead about just hacking and this is possible

In this forum thousands of phishing sites has been shared ,maybe daily there are some who has in every post wheres the link been put and if we are careless enough to just enter those then we will become a victim,my friend was hacked before from this phishing sites

To prevent being one of the victim then read this topic for our future references

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4264404.0 To learn about phishing sites

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4456502.0 How to learn if websites are scams
Classica35

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:03:43 PM

The only way your wallets can be hacked is if your wallet securities are licked to scammers. So many wallets are liable to hack, but the only way you can be hundred percent safe is if you use hardware wallets.
You must also be careful of the links you click on. Confirm every link before clicking on them.
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:07:50 PM

Did you know, there is nothing impossible in this world. So it might be can happened, so all you need is just make sure you doing all your activities clean and secure.
JLinaEGrin

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:28:41 PM

I think that you can hack everything and steal coins and information. The most important thing in the wallets, for example,is that they were created correctly and definitely not worth storing your passwords and keys on the nasitele which has access to the Internet,all hacks occur mainly through our fault, because we are often not careful and hasty! Just follow the set of certain rules of the user and the wallet holder and everything will be fine! Basic rules-Do not go to unfamiliar links,very thoroughly and until the very end it is necessary to carefully look at the address in the address bar,now by the way want to create a shortened address that would thus prevent fraud! It is not necessary to install software to remote control for example: TeamViewer,Splashtop,
UltraVnc and others. If you create a wallet-you do not store all the codes and important information on one medium, in General, these are the rules that are basic and of course do not forget that all these hacks and thefts occur more often
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: