Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency unpredictability  (Read 3516 times)
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:10:14 PM

I do not think that cryptocurrencies are completely unpredictable. I think that it is difficult to make a correct forecast, but this does not mean that cryptocurrencies are unpredictable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 03:24:11 PM

I totally agree that sometimes crypto market can't be predictable at all. Because out there some whale always tries to make manipulation to gain instant profit. But at the normal condition, we can use technical and fundamental analysis to decide our next movement.

Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:56:45 PM

Markets are irrational, especially crypto. We have had nothing but good news In the last 6 months and the price is down. Hopefully we have some terrible news soon and we may see a new ATH.
What are the good news you were hearing for last 6 months?

ETF rejection? Cryptopia hack? Regulations? Scam ICOs?
First time we heard ETF is rejected but it was under process and recently SEC will be approve ETF. He said last 6 months there are no good news in the cryptocurrency market it's absolutely true, Even we face some big shocking news like as cryptopia hack one of them. And definitely scam ico is another frustration.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:09:41 PM

Prediction is very hard in cryptocurrency world and yet everyone has a lot of predictions in this forum. Everywhere!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:21:27 PM

I think everyone can make their own predictions, but not all experts predict, especially when predicting prices because the prices are very volatile, sometimes we even predict the success or failure of a project, especially if we have to predict prices correctly. difficult it would be better not to trust anyone's predictions without first researching them

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 05:05:28 PM

I think diversification is the only answer to unpredicibility. In today volatile market you cannot focus on one or two coin . Second dont invest all your fund in one go. Invest slowly even if you know that you can earn more. The flower and diversified you invest the more you got in ling term

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:19:16 PM

It’s good that people are now engaged in understanding the unpredictability of this whole manipulated market. Exchange - this is the worst thing that is in cryptocurrency. It is they who today set prices using their bots and the amount of BTC. Decentralization is long gone.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:05:52 PM

Despite the fact that many consider the crypto market unpredictable, I believe that there are general patterns that can be used to successfully trade cryptocurrencies.
Youbare definitely right buddy. One thing I have studied in the soace during this bear season is that, it is always a safe option to trade trends. If you invest in a non trending (trend can be either way) and you put it in a idle coin, then you're risking your money to a high gamble option. Trends aee the best ways to secure huge profits and escape huge losses other than leaving the coins idle to slowly get eaten up.

isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:40:46 PM

Cryptocurrency is quite predictable - it grows. Short-term processes are difficult to predict, not only in the cryptocurrency market, but also in any other.

BADBITCH (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:12:26 PM

now XLM show more potential in mass adoption than XRP, you should DYOR yourself

Yes you are right and it’s an indictment that time flies
Just few weeks back xlm was struggling at 0.06$
And today it’s readily at 0.1$

After massive partnerships due to its adoptions
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:18:21 PM

In the cryptocurrency world, everything is too confusing and while the cryptocurrency can be manipulated, no one can predict any movement of the cryptocurrency market, only manipulators know when the market will rise or fall, because they will start to do it.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:20:23 PM

Everyone understands that the cryptocurrency market in fact has no predictions today, despite the forecasts of amateurs, which today may be very incomprehensible and unreasonable. Everything that people say today may actually be completely untrue.
kuverty

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:57:18 AM

Crypto is one of the most interesting markets to trade. It's become second nature to trade alts and the large cap cryptos now.
As with all other markets, there is an element of unpredictability.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:16:31 AM

You cannot just rely on research and study to learn and predict the condition of the crypto currency, you must try and experience using it by trading or by any means
Annalise24
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

Atronocom

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:27:20 AM

Crypto os highly unpredictable and that is the reason why I don't like following some of these price prediction and signal channels .
I got my hands burnt following these channels when I was new to cryptosphere.
Again,  I do not believe that research alone is enough , practical skills I also needed.

ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
| ❱  bitcointalk  ◽  WP  ❰ |    ❨❪  JOIN CROWDSALE  ❫❩
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ twitter
[/quote
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:30:48 AM

I totally agree that sometimes crypto market can't be predictable at all. Because out there some whale always tries to make manipulation to gain instant profit. But at the normal condition, we can use technical and fundamental analysis to decide our next movement.

yes i aggre. Crypto market is very difficult to predict because there are many things that need to be analyzed such as fundamentals and much more. not to mention there is a group of people manipulating prices so it's hard to guess
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:40:32 AM

I do not think that cryptocurrencies are completely unpredictable. I think that it is difficult to make a correct forecast, but this does not mean that cryptocurrencies are unpredictable.

Yes its difficult to make a correct forecast because cryptos are really unpredictable  due to their volatile nature aside from it other factors also affect their price such as manipulation caused by whales fuds/speculations/news , demand/supply , and others . upredictability is what crypro makes risky but risk means a reward , the higher the risk the higher the reward  .

You cannot just rely on research and study to learn and predict the condition of the crypto currency, you must try and experience using it by trading or by any means

Of course yes because what is the point of studying and researching if you will not use a crypto anyway ?  its nonesense   .
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:15:01 AM

yes i aggre. Crypto market is very difficult to predict because there are many things that need to be analyzed such as fundamentals and much more. not to mention there is a group of people manipulating prices so it's hard to guess

Every crypto or project have different pros and cons and i think its hard to choose which better. There is more than 2000 altcoin in market and not more than 30% is legit coin or token. Its true that its hard to predict crypto because every day there is new coin in market and have different function. I am prefer choosing safest investment and top 100 in coinmarketcap

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:00:30 AM

Yes, I agree that the cryptocurrency is very unpredictable. But it seems to me that we can guess some market movements. We must be very careful when trading cryptocurrency.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Beccaman

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:48:21 PM

Yes, I agree that the cryptocurrency is very unpredictable. But it seems to me that we can guess some market movements. We must be very careful when trading cryptocurrency.
Technical analysis helps to predict the direction of the market at least a little bit, which you need to be able to do to successfully make money on the cryptocurrency

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: