Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2024, 12:53:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6356 times)
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:10:51 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

It's quite a complicated problem, it can't even be solved by the government. Blockchain has both merits and demerits, so there'll be many disputes on it. Guess, blockchain will be integrated into the existing systems, but this will be very slow.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

Considering the concept of crypto/blockchain, one would easily agree its an opportunity. However, it is difficult to really say. The truth is that any opportunity is associated with one form of risk or the other. The future would tell better!
Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:11:00 PM

with regards to blockchain and technology, for me cryptocurrency is a great oppurtunity especially in the transaction of currency. for me it is more safety. imagine when nobody is carying cash anymore.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:28:16 PM

I think is dangerous opportunity. But there are high and low risks, I mostly prefer go with lower risks.

Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:43:27 PM

the only danger in crypto are the risk you have to take and also all those scammers lurking in the crypto community, but crypto gives so many opportunities for people to earn and invest their money. crypto can be a source of income and a way of cashless transaction that can be made where ever you are in the world, plus the transaction fees are very low.
Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

I believe that crypto is the ability to quickly and earn a lot. But for this you need what you would have or good luck or a lot of experience. I think that crypto is good and it will help on in future.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:05:28 PM

I believe that the crypto is both an opportunity and a danger. Those who can see the potential in it, for that it will be a great opportunity to apply knowledge about the crypt for their own purposes. But for those who just want to get rich quickly and really do not know anything about the crypto, it will be dangerous.

leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:11:07 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
Cryptocurrencies are a kind of breakthrough that will eventually make our lives easier, more convenient and safer. But it takes some time. Cryptocurrencies made a good statement in 2017, and showed good growth, thus attracted the attention of large investors and many companies from around the world. Now I see the following: a huge infrastructure is being created, which will promote the active use of cryptocurrencies by a huge number of people. I'm sure that's the future!
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:23:30 PM

Can you see the opportunities? Are you influenced y the positive issues or negative issues? Actually, danger or opportunities will depend on your choice. I will personally determine that crypto is an opportunity, a very worthy opportunity that I must take. However, I must also have certain strategy and ways to make opportunities because crypto is full of the volatile and fluctuation. Be patient, wise, smart, and also considerable when deciding the decision are very important.

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:23:43 PM

I believe that the crypto is both an opportunity and a danger. Those who can see the potential in it, for that it will be a great opportunity to apply knowledge about the crypt for their own purposes. But for those who just want to get rich quickly and really do not know anything about the crypto, it will be dangerous.

You say quite accurately, but for those who call sharks in this market have fallen, I remember before the floor okex liquidated a margin order up to more than $ 100 million
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:32:43 PM

It depends on how you adopt crypto in your life. For me crypto is a big opputunity that everyone is aiming to become a successful in this fields. I knew some member here who already change their life status after getting involved with this kind of technology, so for me crypto is a big oppurtunity for me.

Investing in crypto have always a companion of risk that is why there are so many people getting rich already in cryptocurrencies  business but there are also was getting frustrated of their life because of crypto , so I think it's a matter of decision making before going to invest , it needs more research of your plan .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:33:36 PM

if you know nothing and put there big amount of k0ney it is danger of course but if you behave right it is an opportinity

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:34:21 PM

It depends on how you adopt crypto in your life. For me crypto is a big opputunity that everyone is aiming to become a successful in this fields. I knew some member here who already change their life status after getting involved with this kind of technology, so for me crypto is a big oppurtunity for me.

Investing in crypto have always a companion of risk that is why there are so many people getting rich already in cryptocurrencies  business but there are also was getting frustrated of their life because of crypto , so I think it's a matter of decision making before going to invest , it needs more research of your plan .
in my opinion not o ly ingesting but all spheres of cryprocurrencies involve risk even mining i am sure there are some dangerous things in it

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:35:19 PM

if you have been learning a lot and preparimg ypu can see tnat it is more an opportunity then a danger though there are many risky thins here
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

Cryptocurrency journey is one of the best opportunities one can give to someone. I will never classify it as being dangerous if you know what you are doing in the world.

Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:36:08 PM

in my opinion not o ly ingesting but all spheres of cryprocurrencies involve risk even mining i am sure there are some dangerous things in it
yesi absolutely agree with you as i think we can be optimists and pessimists here is the same you can see risk or ypu can see a chance
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:58:24 PM

Cryptocurrencies are quite dangerous, especially for beginners who do not know what to do with them and where to invest. But cryptocurrencies also give a good opportunity to make money and if you have enough strength, patience and intelligence, then you will succeed.

kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:00:43 PM

It depends on how you see it after doing your study about it mate. It might turn out to become dangerous for you but this technology is worth exploring. So give yourself time on more research
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:05:32 PM

true crypto is able to change everything, and is able to accommodate many people to work and change the economy of the community. I think Crypto is not a danger and certainly a great opportunity for them especially for people who have difficulty getting a job ...
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:13:10 PM

Crypto is danger when you have no enough knowledge how the crypto it work specially when you involve in investment and trading is very risky but this is also big opportunity to the people who has not work at all they can earn extra income in participating in different bounties of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: