Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:53:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6351 times)
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:01:38 PM

Blockchain technology brings many new opportunities for the economy. Every change has impact and for some participants
it can be a threat. For those who not willing to learn and want to become rich over night it can be a  danger.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:33:31 PM

From a technological standpoint, opportunities abounds in crypto, considering the potentials and the performance of blockchain itself. But not without its own risk. This is evident when investment or trade goes wrong. Likewise if some countries can't contain the possible consequences of crypto, it can be a danger for such countries. Nevertheless the opportunities outweighs the danger.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

I think in the future we have to switch to blockchain in our economical parts. Because blockchain provides us amazing opportunities. I dont want to write all of these. We all know about these positive things about blockchain. So also we need to crypto currencies .Beucase i believe blockchains most important gift to us is crypto currencies. and with these crypto currencies we will start to use that money in our future. I dont believe anymore paper money and i cant see any negative side of crypto in real world use case.

For those who will wanting to start and enter the crypto world it will be an opportunity.

Maybe for other people who do not want to learn,  its danger because they just want instant,  afraid in taking risk.  But in every business it will bring opportunity to lots of people who are looking for source of income. It will open doors to a new beginning for lots of people.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:28:36 PM

I believe that the level of reliability of cryptocurrency deserves the highest recognition because the basis of this is cryptographic information protection methods. No one has ever been able to crack the cryptography.

I also like this industry and I see prospects in it. The main thing is that very rich people do not bury the cryptocurrencies with their manipulations and the thirst for profit.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:38:11 PM

Well, everything risky is an opportunity: it depends on many factors and it can pay off or got you into serious problems. Look, entrepreneurship, or even stock market: both are risky, but there is an opportunity if you come up with a market-beating strategy. The same should apply to all crypto-related investments, jobs etc. You are putting a lot on the table and it might end up catastrophically or you might become way richer than you are right now: your decisions are building a path of your future.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
mimienamphine

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:42:10 PM

To the people who are always afraid to take risks and steps,crypto is going to be a danger but to the open minded,crypto is a great time opportunity to make money and stay rich for all your life .

Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:00:51 PM

Cryptocurrencies yet to hit the mainstream & we are still in the early stages of this revolutionary technology. Remember friend early adopters of the technology always have the upper hand & they remain mostly profitable if they use their funds/investments wisely. Yes cyrptocurrencies can be dangerous because of its anonymous characteristics & if misused, In fact fiat can also be dangerous if misused. Cryptocurrencies have huge potential to change the society & to bring cashless economy, Look at the Asian countries like China & South Korea their governments are allocating budgets for development on blockchain technology in their countries. Some countries still have unclear regulation about cryptocurrencies and now they need to change their minds as this revolutionary technology have potential to create jobs, innovations, digital economy etc.

Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:08:21 PM

For me, cryptos is somehow a danger and an opportunity. A danger because it is still not fully protected and could still be hacked by the professionals and the most dangerous is that a country whom fully use crypto as their primary currency could all fall down from richest down to rags of no money at all due to crypto hacking. And it could be an opportunity as it was a great mode of payments with transparent and much faster transactions, and also a good source of income due to trading and mining.
Sweedy

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:19:30 PM

Change is the only thing that is constant in this life, so to me cryptocurrency is an opportunity to see things in a different way. The blockchain technology on its own way made everything accessible to all individuals irrespective of ones religion, race of country.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:22:14 PM

It depends on individuals and how they approach crypto currency, if you see it as an opportunity then it becomes an opportunity for you and if you see it as a danger it becomes a danger for you, it's a choice and everybody have theirs to make. as for me i see cryptos as an opportunity and that's why i am investing in it and putting my effort.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:24:46 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
It will just be a a dagner to those who are not patient given that volatility is in nature of cryptos. Consistency therefore and stability is lacking with regards to the market value of cryptos which may sometimes result to profit loss. But if one is just patient, it won't be a problem because dumps are not permanent and everytime the market is falling, investors should just wait in order to again gain profit.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:26:08 PM

It depends on individuals and how they approach crypto currency, if you see it as an opportunity then it becomes an opportunity for you and if you see it as a danger it becomes a danger for you, it's a choice and everybody have theirs to make. as for me i see cryptos as an opportunity and that's why i am investing in it and putting my effort.
It does depend on the person, it also depends on the organization that is welcomely involved with Bitcoin.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:31:09 PM

In terms of investing in cryptocurrency, it involves risk, one thing I always tell people around that are looking to invest in crypto. My advice is " learn the basics first " you can only succeed in crypto when you know what it's all about.

In terms of the opportunity surrounding Crypto, I will say it's outstanding.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:04:42 AM

its a great opportunity for all of us. because its still a young market and it has lot of room to grow. also lot of big strong countries accept it and also crypto is biggest tech innovation after finding internet

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:18:51 AM

cryptos will have a very bright future and it will replace usual economics.  banks absolutely loves blockchain technologies as it will help them reduce lots of manpower and do tasks more faster.  the only thing crypto poses as danger is when some people take advantage of people's naïve and greediness, they scam lots of victims.  so it's a mandatory tasks for everyone who wants to invest in crypto to do research in those projects they plan to invest in.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:34:06 AM

I think the appropriate term is not a danger but a risk. Crypto (the majority of them if not all) is extremely volatile so investing in it is risky. However, I consider it an opportunity because I believe whatever we do is a risk but the biggest risk is not taking one. Well anyway, it entirely depends on how you think about it.

Lzen88

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:42:16 AM

Crypto has a relatively low barrier of entry in terms of investment. Anyone with a wallet and some funds can start investing/trading cryptos. Whether it is a danger or opportunity, it all depends on the market and the currency that the person invests in.

As of now, many people are rushing to grab a piece of the pie as many early crypto adopters have earned millions. This could create a fake hype, which in turn would make crypto dangerous to invest in. This logic applies to our regular stock markets as well.

For any investments, we need to understand the logic behind every investment we make. Why are we investing in this currency? What is the short term/long term potential. There is no way you are able to get a 100% answer for investing, just make sure to count your odds and invest accordingly!  Roll Eyes
Hartmas

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:49:56 AM

What does it mean to replace the economy, to strengthen and update so it is more correct to say. Because this is an additional factor for both foreign and domestic policy, the truth needs universal recognition for this. And acceptance in a single country will not change anything, but only worsen it.
Golovore[z]

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:47:10 AM

3DES has released product update and now it listed on IDEX (several days ago). Very interesting token, maybe it will pumped.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

I think crypto currency is a very big opportunity for all of us, both to invest and transact between countries and crypto currencies, not to make people lose their economies, instead they will increase their economies, because no one can predict falling market prices or rising market prices.

Opportunity or risk, it is just simply how you want to view it that matters. What some people may consider risks, some might even see it as an opportunity once they are able to apply wisdom into making very good decisions. Crypto to me is not dangerous and the only time a danger may be posed is certainly how the individual approach things which to me, people are actually the main cause of the danger that befalls them and not crypto, because they have refused to utilize information and knowledge to make important decisions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: