Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:32:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6354 times)
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:51:46 AM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
I think countries can't forbid crypto and they will have to adapt to new economic realities. And those countries, which understand first - will show the best economic growth and technology progress.
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:55:25 AM

The cryptocurrency market can be said to bring us many opportunities to change and make money, but because the market is dominated by many whales, investors are also facing many dangers! And because of the existence of hackers, wallets and exchanges have become less secure!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:59:38 AM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
I think that cryptocurrency is a combination of risk and interest, and I think it will bring me huge profits in the future.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:13:22 AM

can be said profits and can also be said to be a danger. this is because if it is beneficial if we can find a good crypto project, but if it encounters spam then it is dangerous.
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:46:48 AM

The cryptocurrency is an opportunity because it has so many advantages and great potential for the future. Crypto is dangerous for those who take it as a gambling for future they lost their hard money in the lack of an experience. Otherwise crypto is an opportunity here for those who doing trading and spending there time on promotion task  for crypto projects and earns altcoins or bitcoin.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:51:56 AM

In every risk, there is a reward. The greater the risk the greater the reward. So if you would ask me, for me crypto is an opportunity that needs lots of people's trust and lots of people to risk themselves into its innovation and future.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:55:16 AM

If you see the whole image of cryptocurrency, it is an opportunity because of its uses and benefits. The danger that I see on cryptos are scam and the news I read that cryptos uses for funding syndicate.

Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:06:05 AM

Without talking much, the whole world knows that blockchain technology is a great technological innovation. As per cryptocurrency investment, I think it is a good method of investing that has given people the liberty to determine their financial prospects. Though there are challenges in the industry which will surely overcome as times goes on.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:29:33 AM

In my opinion, crypto currency is a great opportunity that can make a difference to many people who join or invest, crypto is created for the very easy activities that are the first in sending funds across the country, saving money fast.

It can be a danger for those people that do not understand in trading and cryptocurrencies at all and start this activity. These guys can lose everything they lost fast. For experienced and stilled men it is an opportunity to earn.
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

Cryptocurrency is an opportunity for smart and hardworking and carries the danger for those who do not want to understand the details.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:22:02 AM

Today, I think that cryptocurrencies are developing slowly enough to compete with the current economic system. Rather, earlier there will be the introduction of blockchain technologies in individual enterprises and large companies. Crypto-currencies, in my opinion, will Mature for real introduction into the economy and replacement of current systems not earlier than in 20-30 years.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:28:24 AM

It is dangerous at the same offering good opportunity that only in crypto can be found. Once we deal crypto emotionally that is craziness and very dangerous because crypto is not base on feelings but base on mind of positivity and proper knowledge. Dealing the opportunity is our decision and strategies to make it better and not bitter.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

I don't think crypto is dangerous. Because it always provides an opportunity for everyone to generates profit from it. So nowadays cryptocurrency has become a passive source of income for most of the people.
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

like a knife can be profitable can be detrimental, the principle of trade buy cheap sell expensive like tu crypto so we must be careful if you want to sell or buy and a little luck

Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

Of course, in yourself you should understand how real do crypto-business in your country.  Now, most countries are beginning to favorably approach by this new way of exchanging money.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:22:36 PM

It all depends on your view, because in any thing you can see both opportunities and danger. The same knife can kill a man, and can cut bread.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

If you remember when internet first started many people never believed it's going to work but today people can't do without it, so i think in the future, cryptos will be such, I believe cryptos have a positive future.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:30:54 PM

Yes dangerous but great opportunity. Admit it that the size of the crypto helps us, here is our life better. Maybe it's a danger to someone because they didnt know how to care crypto. I support crypto, i feel safe when i am their
SkillOfToper

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

crypto is a great opportunity to earn money in the faster way I jave ever known so you should consider this when you want invest your money

yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

Crypto will not replace the usual economy for at least nearest 50 years - its infrastructure is not yet so well-developed and there are unresolvable problems with regulation of crypto, especially in the Asian countries.
The way I see it is that blockchain will be gradually adopted by the "first world" countries with other states looking at their experience and learning from their mistakes. It is natural - somebody has to be the pathbreaker making headway for others.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: