Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:46:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6351 times)
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:02:25 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
I understand what you say but the world has to grow , I think in the future the governments will have the solution for this problem .

Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:11:11 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

Crypto is not danger, yes it is risky but not danger at all because all investments are risky. All investors know that thing. Cryptocurrency is an opportunity to all people and investors to invest. Many people get rich because of cryptocurrency so i believe that i will be the next man to be rich soon. Smiley
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

I think crypto can be attributed to the area of opportunity which is full of dangers. And these dangers lurk not only beginners but also experienced users. If a crypto currency market were so dangerous and hopeless, so many people wouldn’t want to get here.
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

For those who understand this investment, crypto is an opportunity but on the contrary for those who do not understand it will be very dangerous.
BigTasty

Activity: 278
Merit: 13

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 04:48:45 PM

Of course crypto is a great opportunity but there is also some dangers as well. It depends only on our society what exactly crypto will be for our world.

leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:54:27 PM

I do not think that cryptocurrencies will directly replace the economy. Most likely, they will simply bring changes and amendments to it. Will bring to a new faster, cheaper and safer level. So do not rely too much on the fact that cryptocurrencies will completely replace the economy. I think this will not happen, because it was not created for this purpose.
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:02:47 PM

The key is value but crypto don't brings value to society right now. It may take a long time. But I am sure that all opportunities are still ahead.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

The right question to answer is that there is more danger here today than opportunities, I think that if you start investing or you have already tried to invest today, then surprises may await you.

I think the answer to this question everyone should give himself. It’s like a field with toys, you can see the dangers, you have to see them, and you can see opportunities, some of which can be hidden from your sight, but your task is to find them. Only in this case, you have a real chance to earn and become successful on this battlefield.
bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

Its both actually, you can easily transfer your money to worldwide almost no transaction fee, that's a good thing for instance. but this system can be used for illegal transfers too, that s the rsky side.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:28:18 PM

It depends on what strategy you are and for how long you want to stay in crypto. For me it is more an opportunity

cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

I think both of them. Cause crypto world is very dangerous for them who have not so much patience and knowledge. Cause without proper knowledge we can't get benefits from crypto by investment and for them who know about cryptocurrency and about trading and investment strategy crypto is a very good opportunity to take advantage with knowledge.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

I just think, that crypto has more opportunity than danger. But now it is so dangerous, because all this situation will make you think about your decisions and other things.

cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

opportunity always comes with danger.
that's why they said: "high risk high return"
the higher risk you get, would maybe bring back more profit.
I think this market is definitely a opportunity if you know to control the greedy
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

Cryptocurrencies have come a long time, a couple of years there will still be regulation of this sphere. Crypt as dotcoms in due time. The same breakthrough in technology.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:46:34 PM

Cryptocurrencies empower people in the field of accumulation and transfer of money. The more such opportunities, the easier it is for people to earn money, or send them as a payment for something or just a gift.
This is exactly what makes cryptocurrency attractive as an alternative to what we have now.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:59:34 PM

In my personal opinion the cryptocurrency is the world of new technologies and opportunities and there are risks only for bankers.
Ma1evich

Activity: 323
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:41:50 PM

As much as we would not like anyone so easy not to let cryptocurrency in a big game but I think that the crypto would make a more transparent economy.
hcf27

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:30:13 PM

According to what iwas concerned within the crypto market and that i draw the subsequent conclusion. The crypto market is admittedly too nice a possible and chance for therefore many folks that they need enriched and adjusted their lives. they're quick. however the danger is additionally nice while not the information and investment it'd be thus dangerous that it needs smart information.
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:51:01 PM

If I think the crypto, the answer is both of them. Crypto is an opportunity of course and if you do good investment, you can earn huge money of course. But you can also lose a lot of money easily if you do wrong investment. The timing should be very good you can earn money at bull run, project should be good then you can wait for good profit.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:32:50 PM

Cryptocurrencies give people the opportunity to earn, but at the same time there is a risk of losing their money. It all depends on what you do and how profitable and risky it is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: