Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we add an in-wallet torrent client for downloading?
Yes - 18 (62.1%)
No - 11 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[QMC]🔥 🌐 The Decentralized Torrent Network 🎬 NextGen ROI Tech 📈 [MN/PoS] ✅  (Read 58013 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

it seems so promising project. team hardwork can see here.  when it will be tradeable btw?

It is trading (already) on altmarkets.cc
And also probitex.com

Escodex should be listing this/next week
and Bisq should be listing at the next release of bisq Smiley
so many exchnges.  really looks so good. there will be many investors oviously.
Yeah. That's what makes good about this project aside from it's concept. The team have been working hard to put this token in various exchanges which is very likely for investors. And I think, it will give better exposure and awareness for the project that can attract more people.
Having more exchange gives more option for investors to use on which exchanges site they are comfortable or they are familiar with.
If token is listed one or more exchange sites this will eventually a good time to attract and have more investors because they can relay and see how progressive and active the growth of the tokens. Aside from that they san noticed the hardwork and efforts of the project developers. That may lead the project for success.

Agree to you, listing in different popular exchanges will attract and encourage new serious investors to invest in this project, because it will boost the trust of all investors in this project once listed in good exchanges.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:25:39 PM

Nice project and its also amazing since their token is already listed on some trading sites. In couple of months this coin will already be known by everyone.
Yes. It could become more popular here in the forum onced they will launched the bounties most especially the signature campaign. And I hope the team will give us a good rewards after the campaign ends so that we can be able to have a good crypto earnings.
Precisely buddy, generous rewards attract tge supporters and investors which results to increase the popularity ratings of the project. If the project developers launch bounty campaigns this wil help people to earn and market the project at the same time.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

it seems so promising project. team hardwork can see here.  when it will be tradeable btw?

And also probitex.com

so many exchnges.  really looks so good. there will be many investors oviously.
Yeah. That's what makes good about this project aside from it's concept. The team have been working hard to put this token in various exchanges which is very likely for investors. And I think, it will give better exposure and awareness for the project that can attract more people.
Having more exchange gives more option for investors to use on which exchanges site they are comfortable or they are familiar with.
And it means the coin have liquidity at trading, so both investors and supporters can buy and sell it more easier.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

Nice project and its also amazing since their token is already listed on some trading sites. In couple of months this coin will already be known by everyone.
Yes. It could become more popular here in the forum onced they will launched the bounties most especially the signature campaign. And I hope the team will give us a good rewards after the campaign ends so that we can be able to have a good crypto earnings.
Precisely buddy, generous rewards attract tge supporters and investors which results to increase the popularity ratings of the project. If the project developers launch bounty campaigns this wil help people to earn and market the project at the same time.

Yes increasing the awareness of investors about this project can surely help it to increase its worth and become more popular. Aside from bounties I think more advertising and partnerships can help this project a lot.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

And also probitex.com

And it means the coin have liquidity at trading, so both investors and supporters can buy and sell it more easier.

More exchanges do not really translate to more liquidity, if the volume is low enough they will be delisted from most exchanges anyway, very quickly
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

Yes increasing the awareness of investors about this project can surely help it to increase its worth and become more popular. Aside from bounties I think more advertising and partnerships can help this project a lot.

We are indeed working on partnerships and marketing now
Bounties will follow once we are done dividing our attention...and budgets Smiley

frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

We are indeed working on partnerships and marketing now
Bounties will follow once we are done dividing our attention...and budgets Smiley
May I know who or what company you are trying to be in partnership with or which kind of partners are your targets?
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:19:35 PM

Yes, the more exchanges to trade tokens, the more popular the project becomes. An increase in supporters will lead to an increase in demand for the project.
This is the wrong logic. 20 small and unnecessary exchanges can not be compared with one big exchange with huge daily trading volume.

buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:26:12 PM

bounties and airdrop are the most commonly used on promotion because it can be paid through token but it will also drop the value of the token. So i also agree if they use ads as promotions.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:39:42 PM

Yes, the more exchanges to trade tokens, the more popular the project becomes. An increase in supporters will lead to an increase in demand for the project.
This is the wrong logic. 20 small and unnecessary exchanges can not be compared with one big exchange with huge daily trading volume.
You can't know it for certain. Sometimes even the small exchange can positively affect the token price as holders can correctly dispose of the savings.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:12:35 PM

You can't know it for certain. Sometimes even the small exchange can positively affect the token price as holders can correctly dispose of the savings.
Thanks, I also think that the success of the project directly depends on the professionalism of the development team, if they make the right strategy, then the project will definitely have high ratings.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:19:13 PM

You have a point, probably this platform wanted to try something and willing to take the risk. Maybe, due to thousands of competition, programmers wanted to innovate things just to have some difference because we know that people are very curious and always wanted to explore things.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:08:03 PM

As for the large exchanges whether any preliminary contracts with them have been of you signed? It will become decisive in promotion of the project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:20:45 PM

Yes you are right,  it can affect the value that is why it is better to practice proper disposition of the savings. This woild be a great move most especially for todays standing.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:31:06 PM

And also probitex.com

More exchanges do not really translate to more liquidity, if the volume is low enough they will be delisted from most exchanges anyway, very quickly
I think just one better exchange is far more better than those bunch of exchange listing. If it comes down to it i think funds will just be spend unnecessarily instead of using it for more better purpose like marketing and partnerships to increase token value

JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:33:27 PM

And also probitex.com

I think just one better exchange is far more better than those bunch of exchange listing. If it comes down to it i think funds will just be spend unnecessarily instead of using it for more better purpose like marketing and partnerships to increase token value
I totally agree with you, listed at some major exchange will bring more effectively than small or unknown exchange.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:35:22 PM

As for the large exchanges whether any preliminary contracts with them have been of you signed? It will become decisive in promotion of the project.

I don't think that listing on large exchange is possible, first project budget is small to apply for those kinda exchanges, second, most large exchanges are centralized and work under law in which exchange's office located, meaning that having torrent's coin on their exchange is illegal.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

I don't think that listing on large exchange is possible, first project budget is small to apply for those kinda exchanges, second, most large exchanges are centralized and work under law in which exchange's office located, meaning that having torrent's coin on their exchange is illegal.

So there's no way that these coin can be listed on large exchange? Well, there's a lot of exchanges right now that accept even with a lower volume and I think these are their only option to take.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:17:48 PM

So there's no way that these coin can be listed on large exchange? Well, there's a lot of exchanges right now that accept even with a lower volume and I think these are their only option to take.

If they can't managed to be listed in the large exchange, I think much better for the team to work on in a small exchange and make this coin be like by investors. By this, the price will have a chance to grow and we will be satisfied in supporting this project.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:19:33 AM

If they can't managed to be listed in the large exchange, I think much better for the team to work on in a small exchange and make this coin be like by investors. By this, the price will have a chance to grow and we will be satisfied in supporting this project.

For masternode coins like this one, big exchange listing is not the priority. What's important for now is for them to be listed to Coinmarketcap and other masternode list sites so that they will have more publicity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: