Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:49:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we add an in-wallet torrent client for downloading?
Yes - 18 (62.1%)
No - 11 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[QMC]🔥 🌐 The Decentralized Torrent Network 🎬 NextGen ROI Tech 📈 [MN/PoS] ✅  (Read 58009 times)
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

The poll is already finished. When will the plan of adding wallet for QMC for torrent platform?
No Poll is still active, Users can still do vote their opinion so there will be a go from the developers to take the decision accordingly from participants expectations, this communication possess a meaning for the development activity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:25:41 PM

We will most likely add torrent client functions (including streaming of audio and video) into QMT instead of the QMC wallet - in order to not expose the wallet to any direct security threats, or slow down the wallet functions (like staking, syncing, etc)

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:27:39 PM

We will most likely add torrent client functions (including streaming of audio and video) into QMT instead of the QMC wallet - in order to not expose the wallet to any direct security threats, or slow down the wallet functions (like staking, syncing, etc)

I'm just having a doubt about the concept, because there's a lot of torrent site that is free. We can freely download anything and how is your platform will exactly going to work?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:30:24 PM

I'm just having a doubt about the concept, because there's a lot of torrent site that is free. We can freely download anything and how is your platform will exactly going to work?

Download the wallet and see for yourself. Everything is free!
It already works...

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:53:24 PM

The poll is already finished. When will the plan of adding wallet for QMC for torrent platform?
No Poll is still active, Users can still do vote their opinion so there will be a go from the developers to take the decision accordingly from participants expectations, this communication possess a meaning for the development activity.
Is just a poll i think and devs havent mentioned anything about adding that yet I think they might need time to decide as its going to need more dev time and more funding and also the timing for the project might as well be increased

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:13:28 PM

This is a great research because they want to hear the people's opinion and I think this is going to be effective in terms of the progress of the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

Download the wallet and see for yourself. Everything is free!
It already works...
Great, I would like to try to use your wallet. Tell me, will I have to go through any registration or can I just download this wallet easily and freely?
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:15:22 PM

Good choice, security and privacy are indeed important in many ways and knowing that the team behind this project showing concern on users security makes the project have more potentials.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:40:12 PM

Good choice, security and privacy are indeed important in many ways and knowing that the team behind this project showing concern on users security makes the project have more potentials.

I agree. They really care about the user's private informations and that's what makes them good in handling this kind of project. I'm sure investors will be satisfied in here because the team really find ways to make this have a good functions and become a profitable kind of crypto investments.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:40:45 PM

Caring for supporters is a very important factor for the development of the project. You are right, if the development team is concerned about the safety of its supporters, this project will attract more and more new supporters and investors.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:59:37 PM

I agree. They really care about the user's private informations and that's what makes them good in handling this kind of project. I'm sure investors will be satisfied in here because the team really find ways to make this have a good functions and become a profitable kind of crypto investments.
Roadmap of the project seems a goal reaching attribute and where can i buy the tokens of QMC as they have also kept the minimum tokens required for staking is 10  Huh
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:02:34 PM

Roadmap of the project seems a goal reaching attribute and where can i buy the tokens of QMC as they have also kept the minimum tokens required for staking is 10  Huh

On probitex.com
altmarkets.cc
or hyperdex/barterdex

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:24:50 PM

Caring for supporters is a very important factor for the development of the project. You are right, if the development team is concerned about the safety of its supporters, this project will attract more and more new supporters and investors.

You are right, if devolopers have care to its supporters and community members then the return will be a huge and continues support from the people and they may also invest more if they feel that the devs are loyal and faithful most importantly if supporters felt that devs value all their efforts.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:41:17 PM

As for the large exchanges whether any preliminary contracts with them have been of you signed? It will become decisive in promotion of the project.

I don't think that listing on large exchange is possible, first project budget is small to apply for those kinda exchanges, second, most large exchanges are centralized and work under law in which exchange's office located, meaning that having torrent's coin on their exchange is illegal.
Why not? Actually the team can invest some for get this? I heard that we need at least 1-5 ETH for listing at some famous exchange?

With current price, 5 ETH is nothing for famous exchanges, it's a joke !
If we take hitHTC as example which most high budget projects get listed on it as first step, it costs around 40 btc (Basic offer) - 20 (Promo offer ).
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

As for the large exchanges whether any preliminary contracts with them have been of you signed? It will become decisive in promotion of the project.

I don't think that listing on large exchange is possible, first project budget is small to apply for those kinda exchanges, second, most large exchanges are centralized and work under law in which exchange's office located, meaning that having torrent's coin on their exchange is illegal.
Why not? Actually the team can invest some for get this? I heard that we need at least 1-5 ETH for listing at some famous exchange?

If we take hitHTC as example which most high budget projects get listed on it as first step, it costs around 40 btc (Basic offer) - 20 (Promo offer ).

The listing fee is really huge. Why not try crex24? The exchange site is doing well and most of the new coins are listed there because of the cheap listing fee compared to others.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:47:25 PM

Maybe it is not appear with newbie member?

So it is so hard for listing at famous exchange or unless QMC team can reach huge amount for apply?
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 12:07:28 AM

The listing fee is really huge. Why not try crex24? The exchange site is doing well and most of the new coins are listed there because of the cheap listing fee compared to others.

Crex is also part of the plan
Just waiting on Escodex, Bisq - then we'll do CB and crex Wink

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:39:41 AM

Maybe it is not appear with newbie member?

So it is so hard for listing at famous exchange or unless QMC team can reach huge amount for apply?
Being listed into some top or popular exchanges is not so easy as to just say. If the project team QMC wanted to be, then they need to have some funds alloted for that. It requires not just a simple effort alone but a financial assistance too.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:58:24 AM

The new graphics on the 1st page is awesome
And also the new webpage looks very good too! https://web.qmcoin.qg/

This will certainly attract new investors. Wait till the team finishes current stage development and start a big marketing promotion.

Also you guys should check out the discord, there are lots of discussions there! It's very active
Yeah, indeed. Hope you guys can bring more opportunities to make the discussion keep active and keep healthy to not to discussing irrelevant discussion.
buzztiaan

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:49:16 AM

(this can also be done manually as tor is built in!)

every coin that forked off of bitcoin has tor support though , not really special Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: