Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:12:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we add an in-wallet torrent client for downloading?
Yes - 18 (62.1%)
No - 11 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[QMC]🔥 🌐 The Decentralized Torrent Network 🎬 NextGen ROI Tech 📈 [MN/PoS] ✅  (Read 58009 times)
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:35:45 AM

As for the large exchanges whether any preliminary contracts with them have been of you signed? It will become decisive in promotion of the project.

I don't think that listing on large exchange is possible, first project budget is small to apply for those kinda exchanges, second, most large exchanges are centralized and work under law in which exchange's office located, meaning that having torrent's coin on their exchange is illegal.
Why not? Actually the team can invest some for get this? I heard that we need at least 1-5 ETH for listing at some famous exchange?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:58:17 AM

Yes, the more exchanges to trade tokens, the more popular the project becomes. An increase in supporters will lead to an increase in demand for the project.
This is the wrong logic. 20 small and unnecessary exchanges can not be compared with one big exchange with huge daily trading volume.

But if there are only few members who are using this platform, It will be difficult for the team to trade because of the low popularity of the project.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:12:49 AM

The poll is already finished. When will the plan of adding wallet for QMC for torrent platform?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:26:59 AM

it seems so promising project. team hardwork can see here.  when it will be tradeable btw?

It is trading (already) on altmarkets.cc
And also probitex.com

Escodex should be listing this/next week
and Bisq should be listing at the next release of bisq Smiley
so many exchnges.  really looks so good. there will be many investors oviously.
Yeah. That's what makes good about this project aside from it's concept. The team have been working hard to put this token in various exchanges which is very likely for investors. And I think, it will give better exposure and awareness for the project that can attract more people.
Having more exchange gives more option for investors to use on which exchanges site they are comfortable or they are familiar with.
And it means the coin have liquidity at trading, so both investors and supporters can buy and sell it more easier.

More exchanges do not really translate to more liquidity, if the volume is low enough they will be delisted from most exchanges anyway, very quickly

They should be also listed on some popular exchanges like HitBtc, IDEX, Binance that have huge numbers of traders internationally.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:58:05 AM

Tell me, is there any news or updates from the developers today? They say what they are working on now and what are their plans for the future development of the project?
At now there is no update from the team.last update from them is to build a client torrent who can help them.mainly they need time to get anything established
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

Tell me, is there any news or updates from the developers today? They say what they are working on now and what are their plans for the future development of the project?
At now there is no update from the team.last update from them is to build a client torrent who can help them.mainly they need time to get anything established
Well, I should stay calm and patiently wait for the next update. I think they are making further developments regarding the project. For the mean time, let them be take there time for this and we hope for the great upcoming updates soon.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:07:00 AM

Nice project and its also amazing since their token is already listed on some trading sites. In couple of months this coin will already be known by everyone.
I hope that this will happen much earlier than your guess. Because the project deserves it and is already on the market.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

it seems so promising project. team hardwork can see here.  when it will be tradeable btw?

It is trading (already) on altmarkets.cc
And also probitex.com

Escodex should be listing this/next week
and Bisq should be listing at the next release of bisq Smiley
so many exchnges.  really looks so good. there will be many investors oviously.
Yes, the more exchanges to trade tokens, the more popular the project becomes. An increase in supporters will lead to an increase in demand for the project.
they should launch in most popular exchnges so that trade volume going up .  more trafing more popularity

connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

Nice project and its also amazing since their token is already listed on some trading sites. In couple of months this coin will already be known by everyone.
I hope that this will happen much earlier than your guess. Because the project deserves it and is already on the market.
But I hope, the team will never stop finding more ways to improved or upgrade the platform so that they can be able to achieve the expectations of the people who wants to be part in the project. It is really important to give them satisfactions I guess.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:59:36 AM

You know, speed isn't obligatory too as haste seldom leads to something good. It is much better to conclude sure agreements with the reliable companies, than to hurry and be mistaken.

Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:03:43 AM

Well, I should stay calm and patiently wait for the next update. I think they are making further developments regarding the project. For the mean time, let them be take there time for this and we hope for the great upcoming updates soon.

I firmly believe that as of this moment, the team is really busy doing innovations and more development in the project. Maybe, a couple days from now they are going to introduce or update that. So let's be patient and a little excited if what really the potential of this QMC.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

You know, speed isn't obligatory too as haste seldom leads to something good. It is much better to conclude sure agreements with the reliable companies, than to hurry and be mistaken.
I agree, it is better to have the project checked, than to hurry and get on a not good project. It is better to look at the projects gradually.
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:01:37 PM

We'll be listed on popular yet decentralized exchanges in the coming few days!

Meanwhile we will setup bounties for socials, and have updated our website + ann thread
Hope you like the design Cool

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

Meanwhile we will setup bounties for socials, and have updated our website + ann thread
This is a great news for us boubty hunters but can you give us a hint on which exchange will you first list you token?
just waiting for their announcement so that people can get amazed with the exchange they will be listing on because people won't get amazed if they announce it now.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:47:43 PM

This is a great news for us boubty hunters but can you give us a hint on which exchange will you first list you token?
just waiting for their announcement so that people can get amazed with the exchange they will be listing on because people won't get amazed if they announce it now.
Same here, I am patiently waiting for the announcement for updates and progress. I am expecting a good and positive feedbacks because I believe the project strength from the very firts start and I noticed how team works hard  fro the success of this project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

The poll is already finished. When will the plan of adding wallet for QMC for torrent platform?
Hopefully, they will add the wallet for the torrent platform so that the torrent users can use qmc to transfer data or send data via your torrent platform.
Jei2

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

new front page looks niice  Wink
keep up the good work!  Cheesy
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

new front page looks niice  Wink
keep up the good work!  Cheesy
Yes, the project will keeping up for the righy goals that posible for the success. All I can  say is good luck lyre will able to experience the expression l

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:58:55 PM

They just need to add it to the client no? Cause just throwing the client's exe on a public tracker's like 10 seconds of work even for you and me
SeriousSnake

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:23:14 PM

The new graphics on the 1st page is awesome
And also the new webpage looks very good too! https://web.qmcoin.qg/

This will certainly attract new investors. Wait till the team finishes current stage development and start a big marketing promotion.

Also you guys should check out the discord, there are lots of discussions there! It's very active
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: