Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:42:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell bounty token at a loss?  (Read 17811 times)
acsalles

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Rangers.Protocol

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:42:50 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

What's your strategy to make most profits now?
I would not recommend to sell bounty tokens immediately after distribution. Many people dump into contracts on Etherdelta or so. For me it is more a good buying opportunity when bounty hunters rage dump their tokens.
that enough for them so that is ok. Smiley their time just have low value so they think that is good enough

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

I participate in bounty campaigns and keep the tokens because I do not need money right now. But for the same reason I regretted it because the tokens I was holding had fallen about 10 times. And now it does not seem worth it, it's too late to sell it and I'll keep until the uptrend and the price of these tokens increase.

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

I think selling low is the worst decision, be patient and wait for prices to soar, but that depends on the tokens you get, and if the tokens you get have potential then you better hold them.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

Right now I always sell all the tokens that I get because indeed my interest in tokens is not so big too many games and also the issue that makes tokens is very easy to experience a substantial decline.
But it is better to hold and wait for the pump until it hit the ICO price. If your bounty token can hit its ICO price on exchanges then you should hold them for a long time, because in future, that coin price will be higher.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

If you do not need the money then it is good to trust bounties with a good team and valuable product. Take also a look if they follow their road map.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:26:22 PM

I do not sell my coins either. I really want to believe that the market will recover in the near future. It can not be otherwise. You just need to wait.

droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:21:07 PM

The bonus code is considered to be a free token so bounty hunters are always selling at pretty low prices, so I think the constant coins are also discounted in part because the bounty hunters are selling cheaply.

fara_buduk

Activity: 616

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:40:33 PM

as a bounty hunter we must be able to draw conclusions from the projects that we follow by looking at the roodmap and the development of the project and if we consider it to be less running then holding the coin is not a good thing because we are just waiting for luck

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:47:38 PM

We can't blame other bounty hunter to sell their rewards from bounty because not all are the same that willing to wait the great price of a coin. It takes time for everything we need more be patience it comes to crypto.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:02:35 AM

Sell if you think the project is not good or need cash quickly. Holding good projects and waiting for a big bullish spike will be lot more profitable.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:17:13 AM

It's a reward token from the bounty and it's up to you if you will hold and sell at the losing price. I will sell if I want money and buyback once I get funds once it reach the bottom. Sometimes it takes time to wait until it returns to the ICO price as more people will dumps in a bad market.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:09:52 AM

I think it depends on each individual whether they want to make a sale or want to hold but on average today people always sell their assets to be able to benefit

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:13:59 AM

each project has a different marketing strategy, the team has informed its strategy in the roadmap. if the roadmap runs according to schedule, it is certain that there is a chance that the price of the token will rise.
the assessment must be objective based on team performance, release or hold is a decision that must be considered.
it is very true that you convey and because many ico projects have sprung up and many are also lies, it takes patience and confidence in its development
Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:30:16 AM

each project has a different marketing strategy, the team has informed its strategy in the roadmap. if the roadmap runs according to schedule, it is certain that there is a chance that the price of the token will rise.
the assessment must be objective based on team performance, release or hold is a decision that must be considered.
it is very true that you convey and because many ico projects have sprung up and many are also lies, it takes patience and confidence in its development
it's common for bounty participants to sell their tokens or coins when they are paid,
and surely the market will dump, but it's a golden opportunity if you want to invest again
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:32:25 AM

I think that it is not necessary to sell them, you need to wait for the best times in cryptocurrency and then take some steps.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:55:40 AM

It is better to hold those when bull market is back and then sell for higher prices. No point selling at these low prices unless need cash urgently or believe the project is not good.
holding back may be even better because it takes patience that is high enough to invest using gifts from gifts and need carefulness in finding a profitable ico later

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:03:54 AM

Usually, people throw it away for profit, not for loss, but this is everyone's right. If indeed you see gifts of gifts that are not appropriate to be defended, it should be discarded to avoid any more losses.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:29:32 AM

Dont join sh*tty bounties. They will pay you nothing but waste and you will regret of that time wasted for all the work. Research about the project and join then hold the tokens until there is some good development or the price increases more than ICO price.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:39:10 AM

I only join bounty campaign of good project, i make myself research for it so i never sell my bounty token at low price. All good projects will make their token listed on big exchanges to raise the liquidity and token price always pump after listed on big exchanges, it's time i sell my bounty tokens.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:49:23 AM

It depends on the project you have from. And in this bearish market sell as soon as possible should be smart action.
Many tokens I got from bounty already lose up to 90% value such as cashbetcoin, Daneel, WePower (even this so hype in its ICO)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: