Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell bounty token at a loss?  (Read 17811 times)
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

As you said, it's a free token. Whether you sell it at low or high price, you don't have capital for it so its still a profit.

I don't really have a game plan to make most profits, as much as possible I don't count my profit and its just right amount. If you will aim for "most" you are likely to get out of your boundary and can do things that isn't right.
That notion about bounty hunting that is free tokens must be stop otherwise will be held responsible for always token dump on the market. The tokens were not free, it was acquired with other resources though not paid in cash.

jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:18:51 PM

As for me, I wait when the market will recover. It's too hard for me to push the "Sell" buttom. I can't sell these tokens so cheap. Bounty hunters do hard work and it should be paid normally.

But there are different situations in our lives. If you have problems with your house or finance at all, of course you can sell some tokens. But I really recomend not to do this.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:46:19 PM

Only if your tokens don't have perspective you should sell them all out. If you had a good tokens for holding, you should to sell 50% or a little more, and hold other.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:10:41 PM

It is not for selling time. I think it is the time of buying because all the crypto currency are down now. It is a big opportunity to buy with low price. But if you want to sell bounty token, I will suggest you to sell 50% of your total coin and hold 50% for the future.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:01:14 AM

Even we are not spending money of having that bounty tokens but still it deserve not to sell at loss, because as for me the time and effort that we have spend on the entire bounty campaign that usually take 2-3 months is priceless and its more than a money for we invest our health and time that despite we use to spend for the family, so I always sell my bounty token when its already profitable.
I think determining the value of your time is the only answer. What is the price of your time (maybe the price for your 2-3 months work)? You decide it, and then you will know if youre in profit or not, and at what price you have to sell your tokens, also is it possible to sell at that price or not.
You cant count something that is not valuable.
You can do whatever you want actually because that is your reward and you do not risk money to have that.
If you are comfortable with the price then you should sell, let the smart investors benefit from the dumpers, but don't regret when the time comes it will pump.
Yes, you can do whatever you want, but doing everything we want smartly is necessary Cool.
Try to learn the market movement even if youre a bounty hunter.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:20:34 AM

I now simply work in various campaigns of ICO generosity and accumulate the received free tokens, if, of course, they can still be obtained in this difficult time for all. Periodically, I am interested in the price of these tokens when transferring them to the stock exchange, but I am constantly convinced that their price is now falling tenfold compared to the ICO price. Therefore, I do not even try to sell them. Everything has its time. The cryptocurrency market will grow, and then I will deal with the price of tokens and the possibility of selling them.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:46:34 AM

For me in case i get free bounty i will make a research first before i decide if i going to sell it or i will hold it if i see it is potential i will hold it to make more profit but if i see it not potential or not worth it to who i will sell it to avoid losing more money i think that is good strategy.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:19:57 AM

Bounty tokens sometimes do lose with time, so sell them when they have more value and hold them if they are still priced below the ico price. The strategy is needed to not lose, but if the loss means the token is less potent and the team will usually make it more valuable.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:18:57 AM

I think your problem has been conflicting, free tokens? How do we generate losses when you mention free? I think only if we are willing to sell it at what price!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:01:46 AM

Almost 99 percent of the projects that had a bounty campaign after entering the exchange fall in price by 5 times, so it is not surprising.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:20:36 AM

here, the construction of the question is a little wrong, because we get such tokens for free, which is not how we don’t feel that we have invested something there and in fact we do not sell at a loss
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

actually the word sell loss is wrong because we get free, so in fact almost the average they sell at the time of the openmarket and it's far below ico.and only a few hold

Free? My time is not free...

luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

You know, some coins won't exist for a long time, especially bounties with huge pool. It happens because team is run out of money or just abandon project.
In this case better catch tendency and sell tokens at the right moment
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:07:48 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

What's your strategy to make most profits now?
I don’t sell my coins cheap, as much as possible I don’t dispose my coins below ICO price because I choose quality projects that’s worth promoting. We need to understand that this current market situation is temporary as long as everything is up everything will be fine. We do not suffer loss actually but we might miss bigger opportunities if we sell coins to early at low prices.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:15:27 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

I will advice you to trade with the tokens you earned to have minimum turn over instead of selling them at loss. Get into the exchanges the respective coin listed on and sell them off keeping minim threshold profits and again buy them with cheap rates. Then again redo it.

This stretegy will certainly yield you good turn over down the line as you keep trading with it. Hope this helps to get profits even at this red situation.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:16:32 PM

I think your problem has been conflicting, free tokens? How do we generate losses when you mention free? I think only if we are willing to sell it at what price!
Indeed it is free, but it requires sacrifice. maybe what is meant by loss when selling tokens produced from bounty because the ethereum value falls because the average token is exchanged with ethereum

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:24:06 PM

when I get a token from the bounty campaign I will hold the token that I have until the price of the token reaches at least the ICO price because I want to get maximum results and I know when sold at the price when I just registered in the market will lose because it will definitely exposed to dumps by other bounty campaign participants.

This is the right strategy and I try to stick the same. However, sometimes there are cases when coin after dump is not recover and will not be recovered in the future since the project is dead.
So you never know what to do in this or that case.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
boryanchik

Activity: 246
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:56:10 PM

How can I sell free at a loss? If you get them for free and can make a profit, then that's good. The situation on the market depends little on the position of the new coin. All good coins are planned to be issued in November-January.

Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:47:32 PM

I used to try to hold the coins. But later, I wanted to earn more, but at that moment everything fell and I lost a lot. Now I try to sell on time and have something now.

tersotr

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:51:29 PM

when I get a token from the bounty campaign I will hold the token that I have until the price of the token reaches at least the ICO price because I want to get maximum results and I know when sold at the price when I just registered in the market will lose because it will definitely exposed to dumps by other bounty campaign participants.
In the current situation, often immediately after the end of the ICO and entering the exchange, the price of a coin falls very much. Therefore, I would advise not to hesitate, and also to sell it and only later buy it again at the bottom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: