Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:36:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:40:31 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

This depends on answering the following questions
1- Do you have trade tools such as
- the money
- Experience in trading

2- Do you have the tools for access to pounty campaigns such as
- Good rank in the forum
- Large social accounts such as face, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn and many others
- Your ability to choose a successful campaign

By comparing these two options, you can choose for yourself the best.
genapena

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:43:36 PM

Trading does not bring profit to all people, because not all people have experience of correct trading. I think that participation in the Bounty can bring you a good profit.

VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:51:53 PM

It would be better to start with several bounties, and collect tokens to learn to trade. If there is enough capital, token bounties can be used as learning to be able to start and trade. I think this still makes sense, even though trading is always a risk. Thank you.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

I have a personal principle that i believe should also work for most people, which is that "whatever you know best to do, do it well". If you believe and you are sure that bounty is what you know best to do, do it well and put your best into it. On the other hand, if trading is your choice, learn it, and do your best in it. There are also other aspects you can venture into, you just try your best possible.
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:01:13 PM

Yes its possible to get a good amount of bounty token that can help you trade. Like project shivom some persons got enough money to start up a good trading process.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
rdtt13

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:03:53 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

Actually Im doing it both right now, isn't it exciting if you use your bounty reward for trading or maybe you participate in some bounty program and trading at the same time?  It can actually help you increase your profits so it's a  good thing.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

I prefer bounty, because trading to me can be very stressful. Although as a bounty hunter,i still need to trade, but i do not like day trading. Combining the two might be quite burdensome.
jonsnow29

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:34:19 PM

I prefer trading now. Most of the bounties will give you not so good profit. But in trading, you can earn big as long as you picked the right coin to invest. Bounties also take most of your time to do the tasks.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:38:20 AM

For someone who doesn’t have enough money I will say it’s better for them to start with bounty, but bounty wouldn’t make you much money like you will make through trading.

But if you have the money, then trading is the best and that’s also the best for me and is what I have been doing for long now ever since I discovered it. But trading is not like bounty that you will just jump in without experience, there are lots of things you will need to learn about trading and its not easy.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

I think the bounty and the deal are both good ways to get money. If you have the knowledge and energy, the bounty is very good.

If you have money and are familiar with the crypto market, a trade would be a better option.
dress

Activity: 439
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

Both, if you have couple minute to spare other than trading then you should put it into bounty. I know many traders have very big bag but still did bounty.
I agree that the main time should be spend for trading, but if you have free time left, then it can participate in bounty campaigns. Especially if you have a good account on the forum or a lot of friends on social networks.
Capture

Activity: 227
Merit: 12

⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:24:23 AM

Both, if you have couple minute to spare other than trading then you should put it into bounty. I know many traders have very big bag but still did bounty.
I agree that the main time should be spend for trading, but if you have free time left, then it can participate in bounty campaigns. Especially if you have a good account on the forum or a lot of friends on social networks.
More people now are quitting day trading because they are losing money. I think when the market is falling we need to hold and invest in cheap coins with bright future
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:44:16 AM

In my opinion good bounty hunter spends more time on research than good trader - but good trader have much more income than good bounty hunter. So if you have starting capital - try to learn trading(but I personally prefer investing for long term). If you don't have capital but have time - bounty is a good choice for you

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:54:34 AM

the first thing I did was to choose a good bounty campaign and after I got the money, the results were half as I made it as capital in trading and I continued to do that until now and there is indeed a loss sometimes.

Perrigeni

Activity: 182

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

it is better to choose trading. if you have money I recommend to you to try this type of earnings of money. possibly at you it to turn out

Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

it is better to choose trading. if you have money I recommend to you to try this type of earnings of money. possibly at you it to turn out
You can get immediate profit by selling tokens on an exchange or get more profit by waiting until their price sharply increases. If you have tokens from the good project, the price will increase for sure, up to hundreds of times.
Franky2tor

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:12:23 AM

I give priority to trade in person, trade is more profitable for me, bounty rewards second. Bounties extra work and additional income, sometimes it is also very profitable.
krazyphrick
Copper Member

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

Doing one thing now looks like an ill-conceived decision for me. New bounties will give valuable tokens only in long lines. So trading now is the most profitable option in these difficult times.
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:48:41 AM

There are crypto users out there who really wants to do trading but they don't have the enough funds to start it and I am one of those people. I do bounties to earn rewards through my works and patience on participating, I will use those rewards for future investments and trading activities here in crypto industry.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:49:37 AM

Between 2, i would choose trading.

best thing about bounty is you need no money to start with, just your time and effort will earn you the coin. but there
 is no guarantee that you will receive any reward or the coin you working for worth anything when launch to market.

with trading, you need to invest your own hard earn money to buy the coin. but that is when the coin is already on market and can be traded. both prospect and risk are equally high. I personally prefer high risk high return.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: