Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:01:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
Yeah I agree with you. But if you have enough money to start trading then you can take advantage by start trading. But if you have not so much money for trading then you can start participate on bounty campaign to collect money for trading.
forex

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:58:27 PM

I believe that trading is a very difficult activity. In order to make money on trading you need a lot of experience and great knowledge in this area. But you can learn everything. For a beginner, I would recommend doing both.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

Trade is a very dangerous occupation and without special skills and personal experience there is nothing to do. You can close 2-3-4 transactions in a row in + and then on one transaction to lose all earned and to leave in even bigger minus. You can also trade signals but again you need to know who to listen to
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:04:01 PM

In a day more than 3 hours of time for trading and 1 hour for bounty, even though the market is red but I am sure that the future of crypto will soon recover and improve so that I will do a bounty and trade.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Leva777

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

I believe that everything here depends on the person. Trading is better for people who love excitement and risk, and bounty is more suitable for conservatives who do not like to take risks. But in the bounty, too, there are risks.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

Both are beneficial and have their own risk. We all know that both need time, effort and patience, you can also do both at the same time. Joining bounties take time, sometimes you will have to spend more than a month for the task, and wait for another month for the distribution. Some bounties are not even listed yet in exchanges so you will have to wait.

On the other hand, trading also has risks. You need to make sure that you are buying or selling at the right price and time. Both need time and patience, just do whatever that is beneficial and convenient for you.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:10:14 PM

to be honest, I don’t know people who make money on the cryptocurrency market, but I know well those who make a lot of money on bounty, so my choice is definitely a bounty campaign
hohuan101

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

Why choose when you can do both at the same time. You can spend a little time each day doing bounty, then trading. And of course if you have the skill, trading is the better choice.
ninokh

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

of course I agree with you. I also took part in the campaign and bounty program and after I made a profit I started trying to trade. so I started this crypto business without capital.
if asked which bounty and trade can provide more profits then the answer in my opinion is to trade. because we can trade every day and can immediately take advantage. but this has a big risk. so we must be good at predicting the market. even though I have traded, I will still follow the bounty. rather than idle it is better to work on a bounty.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

I would choose trading, but bounty is also good but in other circumstances, like growing market. At the moment I don't participate in bounties, just 1 campaign, because it is not profitable anymore
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

I would choose trading, but bounty is also good but in other circumstances, like growing market. At the moment I don't participate in bounties, just 1 campaign, because it is not profitable anymore
I doing it both as it gain profit to me. Trading is a must as we dealing with cryptos. We need to learn the market closely as we dont want to miss the train of pump when it happen. Bounty is a side income for me as i got my time free to do it. I do when i like to do as no harm if im lazy to do it right.
viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:30:44 PM

Why choose when you can do both at the same time. You can spend a little time each day doing bounty, then trading. And of course if you have the skill, trading is the better choice.
we could collect our capital by joining in bounty campaign.when our money enough to start trading, we could do it,so no money from our own pocket.

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

I believe that trading is a very difficult activity. In order to make money on trading you need a lot of experience and great knowledge in this area. But you can learn everything. For a beginner, I would recommend doing both.
Trading and bounties are difficult. I think the average person would be able to earn with trading not with a bounty.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

Trading : Requires knowledge in analysing the market , the price , requires a money to use in buying coins , requires knowledge on how to examine if it is good coin or not. In times of crash, it is hard to make money.

Bounty : Requires to post constructively. Requires knowledge on how to pick good campaign so that promoting scam and wastimg time can be avoided.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:35:35 PM

I would prefer trading  in the two option. Though trading requires some technical knowledge but its rewarding and also you gain some analytic abilities in doing so. Bounty is fine, but as of now there are many campaigns that do not pay. All of these require a care assessment of the situation.

Open for Campaigns
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:57:43 PM

I combine bounty and trading now. 4 hours bounty and about the same amount of scalping in manual mode. At night I put the bot in automatic mode.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

It depends on how you're skill is... When you are trading you must have a lot of knowledge about market system , and if you like bounty you must have enough knowledge about ICO projects , but for me If you have lots of time I think you can do both at the same time.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

Actually, in my opinion, you can do both because bounty hunting is very easy to do tweets, post, share, and like and you can earn some tokens and the tokens you will earn from that you can either hodl or trade those to increase your tokens you can do scalping or buy low sell high strategy or you can trade directly you just need a capital money that you will use in trading i think minimum of .001 Bitcoin is enough for little trading.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:09:10 PM

I tend to do both. lol
if you have expertise in trading, and you can do a bounty why do you do it only one of them. many people get big profits from both of them, when I first joined the forum I only did a bounty, as time went by I started learning to trade and it turned out that it was not difficult as imagined.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

I do bounties and this because i am still studying the trading process and i have got good skills for bounties so i stick with bounties for the now and i perform my task as needed and follow every rule it says in the project and i am also making it good.The next phase for me will be trading coming soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: