Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:24:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85335 times)
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 02:01:34 PM

you just show the test version of the platform so that we can understand how good your project is.

As soon as we show the platform, we are likely to start selling tokens at a much more expensive price, as we promised earlier.

$ 20,000 give everyone! The trading platform will have free access with a demo account. The account will be $ 20,000. But gaming platforms are also being developed, where it will be possible to replenish the account with a real cryptocurrency. We, in this topic, we may not show all the platforms, but they will all work on the growth of the Bitcoin Sport coin.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fidotnews

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

you just show the test version of the platform so that we can understand how good your project is.

As soon as we show the platform, we are likely to start selling tokens at a much more expensive price, as we promised earlier.

$ 20,000 give everyone! The trading platform will have free access with a demo account. The account will be $ 20,000. But gaming platforms are also being developed, where it will be possible to replenish the account with a real cryptocurrency. We, in this topic, we may not show all the platforms, but they will all work on the growth of the Bitcoin Sport coin.

wow !! A $ 20,000 demo account is a very good way to attract traders. I will be happy to test your platform.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

wow !! A $ 20,000 demo account is a very good way to attract traders. I will be happy to test your platform.
The team confirms again that they are professionals. I hope that this team will be able to create a successful project.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 11:10:35 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 01:19:55 AM by MikeBershtain

The coin is already trading on 3 exchanges
The most active coin is now traded on a pair of BTC, ETH, Waves and USD on the decentralized Waves DEX exchange (it is right in the third tab of the multicurrency cryptoshack waveswallet.io or client.wavesplatform.com, but, most recently, the coin went on 2 more exchanges.

December 2 coin created in standard ERC-20. Look at Etherscan:  https://etherscan.io/token/0x9c5ae761cb87e2e553b55867437b1e5daca32a5f

December 6 – 8, 2018 coin Bitcoin Sport has been added to 2 more exchanges: EtherDelta & ForkDelta
More convenient is ForkDelta: Look https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x9c5ae761cb87e2e553b55867437b1e5daca32a5f-ETH (works in Google Chrome browser with the Metamask application) The principle of trading is the same as in EtherDelta, but the ForkDelta application is more stable.

Educational videos below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YeyTF5lalE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lQ801k6RX4

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Garry Larin

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

HOTEI COIN

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:24:35 AM

The team confirms again that they are professionals. I hope that this team will be able to create a successful project.

We hope that the project will be successful. We're all waiting for the platform to launch! Good luck to programmers.

Пoмoжeм вывecти cтeйблкoин USD c Waves | Пишeм в личкy
candlicul

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:36:39 AM

We hope that the project will be successful. We're all waiting for the platform to launch! Good luck to programmers.
The team must conduct a quality marketing campaign to create a successful project.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:45:33 AM

13 days to the end of stage 1, it looks like Bitcoin Sport still can't reach hardcap, and I appreciate a little if the token already exists on the DEX Exchange,
such as forkdelta and etherdelta,

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
fidotnews

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

13 days to the end of stage 1, it looks like Bitcoin Sport still can't reach hardcap, and I appreciate a little if the token already exists on the DEX Exchange,
Do you see information about hard cap of this project? I think the team plans to sell all the tokens and make the tokens liquid.
orleli

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:49:40 AM

Do you see information about hard cap of this project? I think the team plans to sell all the tokens and make the tokens liquid.
I think that this token can become liquid when the Bitcoin Sport platform is launched. But the team needs to attract a strong trading community.
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

I think that this token can become liquid when the Bitcoin Sport platform is launched. But the team needs to attract a strong trading community.
I agree with you. The team must create a quality platform and conduct a quality marketing campaign to engage the community.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

This project has well-promoted social networks. I hope that the team will also be able to promote a trading platform well.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:24:21 AM

It is true that all of us here also hope that the project can be successful and that their platform can be launched immediately, we just wait for it, I'm sure the team must have thought about that

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

You are in something right. The project does not have enough investment for the full opening. We figured that investors would be quicker to enter the project.

kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:47:06 PM

You are in something right. The project does not have enough investment for the full opening. We figured that investors would be quicker to enter the project.
investors want to see a quality project. You need to open a trading platform to show quality.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 06:32:46 PM

investors want to see a quality project. You need to open a trading platform to show quality.

It will open in a few days. But in general, investors are just needed to complete the project was done quickly. Otherwise, investors will not be needed.

gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

It will open in a few days. But in general, investors are just needed to complete the project was done quickly. Otherwise, investors will not be needed.
why investors are not needed? you don't want to sell all your tokens?
searchcorve

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:57:33 PM

maybe admins want to sell their tokens on the Bitcoin Sport platform? Smiley
Garry Larin

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

HOTEI COIN

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:21:28 PM

When the game platform is launched, they will sell all tokens to their own players. Players will replace investors. Investors are few in the market now, and a lot of people like to play.

Пoмoжeм вывecти cтeйблкoин USD c Waves | Пишeм в личкy
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 12:56:55 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 01:20:19 AM by MikeBershtain

When the game platform is launched, they will sell all tokens to their own players. Players will replace investors. Investors are few in the market now, and a lot of people like to play.

Here, investors will be able to finance the improvement and advertising of the platform in the first month. Subsequently, the advertising will be engaged partners. The price of the token will fly in sharply and investors will receive a good income. Want to buy cheap - buy a token now. The other day we will show a demo version of the platform.

If you want to buy a token of a practically finished project, invest in Ripple and another popular cryptocurrency  Cool She is now in a recession.

The coin is already trading on 3 exchanges
The most active coin is now traded on a pair of BTC, ETH, Waves and USD on the decentralized Waves DEX exchange (it is right in the third tab of the multicurrency cryptoshack waveswallet.io or client.wavesplatform.com, but, most recently, the coin went on 2 more exchanges.

December 2 coin created in standard ERC-20. Look at Etherscan:  https://etherscan.io/token/0x9c5ae761cb87e2e553b55867437b1e5daca32a5f

December 6 – 8, 2018 coin Bitcoin Sport has been added to 2 more exchanges: EtherDelta & ForkDelta
More convenient is ForkDelta: Look https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x9c5ae761cb87e2e553b55867437b1e5daca32a5f-ETH (works in Google Chrome browser with the Metamask application) The principle of trading is the same as in EtherDelta, but the ForkDelta application is more stable.

Educational videos below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YeyTF5lalE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lQ801k6RX4

candlicul

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:58:14 AM

I am sure that the cryptocurrency market is already ending a fall. An uptrend will start soon. and many coins will be profitable.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: