Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85335 times)
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 05:48:59 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 06:00:42 PM by MikeBershtain

Just to clarify.. I understand that the second phase of bounty program will be from 1st of Frbruary to April, right? But to the end of the month, or to the 1st of April?

Until April 30.

I see that no one here can answer a simple question for several days Sad. I will repeat it: does anyone know the team of this project and their previous experience? Are they worthy of any kind of trust?

We have already written about this and would not like to repeat. Everyone decides who to trust and who does not. We have been on the market for a year. In this forum, not for long. I am sure that your investments will bring you a good profit if you entrust them to our project.

BITCOIN SPORT: https://bitcoin-sport.org/

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 10:59:09 PM

I see that no one here can answer a simple question for several days Sad. I will repeat it: does anyone know the team of this project and their previous experience? Are they worthy of any kind of trust?

We have already written about this and would not like to repeat. Everyone decides who to trust and who does not. We have been on the market for a year. In this forum, not for long. I am sure that your investments will bring you a good profit if you entrust them to our project.

BITCOIN SPORT: https://bitcoin-sport.org/

If you have an answer to my question - what's stopping you from repeating it or giving a link to the old answer? Everyone decides for himself - who to trust, but in this case I am talking about what is not clear - to whom exactly! So, what's stopping you from giving a list of team members and links to their social media accounts?

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:14:56 AM

Payments to the participants of the bounty on Vkontakte, Facebook, Twitter and for Signatures finished. Begin testing and payment for content. This check will last several days.

How about the translation and moderations? How long will it take to be completed?

Counting and payments will take place this week. (4/02 - 8/02)

It's now 8th of February. Didn't see any changes on spreadsheet.
deadsilent

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:22:13 PM

Payments to the participants of the bounty on Vkontakte, Facebook, Twitter and for Signatures finished. Begin testing and payment for content. This check will last several days.

How about the translation and moderations? How long will it take to be completed?

This is disappointing. You can't even keep your words.
generous

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:29:31 AM

This is disappointing. You can't even keep your words.
That is clearly very disappointing because the promises that are said cannot be fulfilled, but regardless of that, let's wait for a change from the spreadsheet

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 02:34:45 AM

Now we continue to consider bounty content company. Unfortunately, because of the cold of the employee who is responsible for this, we have to extend the counting of this company for about a week. However, bona fide members receive increased payouts.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:20:10 AM

Now we continue to consider bounty content company. Unfortunately, because of the cold of the employee who is responsible for this, we have to extend the counting of this company for about a week. However, bona fide members receive increased payouts.
hope the best from the team hopefully what is done by the team will provide many benefits and benefits for the participants who have joined here, hopefully the distribution will run smoothly and the results will be as expected, of course all expect a good market at a good price also for tokens.

deadsilent

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:27:02 AM

It's been a week. What's the progress?
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 06:37:24 PM

If you're on the bounty, then a little bit of patience. Payments for translations and content will take place from February 22 to March 1. We can pay a little quickly, but in these important companies we want to pay more.

Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:22:57 PM

If you're on the bounty, then a little bit of patience. Payments for translations and content will take place from February 22 to March 1. We can pay a little quickly, but in these important companies we want to pay more.
In my opinion it is not long because if the payment is paid in new months it is just the old name but after all the opinion of everyone is different and that is a natural
Garry Larin

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

HOTEI COIN

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:44:47 PM

When we restore the telegram and when the payment for the content comes? People interested in social networks?

Пoмoжeм вывecти cтeйблкoин USD c Waves | Пишeм в личкy
deadsilent

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:59:19 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2019, 04:11:20 AM by deadsilent

What happen?

Edit: I really need money this week. Please gives us our stakes. We have been waiting for over 70 days.
Garry Larin

HOTEI COIN

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:45:03 AM

What happen?

Edit: I really need money this week. Please gives us our stakes. We have been waiting for over 70 days.

Content payments started. What company do you have?
But the bounty itself continues until the end of April, and until May, coins at Erc-20 will be hard to sell at a bargain price.

deadsilent

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:06:13 PM

What happen?

Content payments started. What company do you have?
But the bounty itself continues until the end of April, and until May, coins at Erc-20 will be hard to sell at a bargain price.

I'm at translation bounty.
deadsilent

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:06:39 AM

I'm very disappointed with this bounty. No updates about the payment. I will report this one week from now if the reward is not given to us. We've done our parts. Now do yours.
Garry Larin

HOTEI COIN

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:58:02 AM

Is the platform running in April? Already write about it, I look.

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 12:49:17 PM

In the coming days, Bitcoin Sport plans to launch a beta version of an already working trading platform and a multi-currency crypto wallet, where it will be possible to store the top 20 cryptocurrencies, popular stock assets and fiat money. https://twitter.com/cred_fin/status/1111211735854268417

How will the platform differ from the final version? It will have a number of flaws that will eliminate in the future:

- Test design, which will be finalized in the coming months
- Exchange asset icons may be flawed
- The replenishment of the general account and withdrawal of funds will be a little slower and will be available only from 9:00 to 23:00 London time. Applications sent later will be transferred to business hours.

I'm very disappointed with this bounty. No updates about the payment. I will report this one week from now if the reward is not given to us. We've done our parts. Now do yours.

For translations write in a personal. We do not have them yet, and they have not been put on the site. We expect to do this by the end of April.

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 03:05:17 PM

Bitcoin Sport plans to hold a unique AirDrop and distribute 10.5 million coins to the best forum participants https://bitcointalk.org, administrators of large business and cryptocurrency communities in social networks and famous bloggers with new coins Bitcoin Sport on the blockchain Ethereum of ERC-20 format.

In exchange for the coins, annual advertising contracts will be signed with the best bloggers, site administrators and authoritative participants in cryptocurrency forums. All participants will not be allowed to change coins from blockchain on Ethereum to blockchain on WavesPlatform for a year (or until the end of Token Sale), where the coin has been actively traded since the beginning of last year (from the end of January 2018). It is assumed that this measure will significantly increase the interest in the project on both blockchains.

Questions and suggestions can be asked in the topic: ENG https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinSport24/photos/a.1316633625109573/1839263096179954/

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 01:07:21 AM

Oil, gas, gold, silver, platinum, palladium, copper, tin, zinc, wood, wheat, pork, sugar, rice, cocoa, soybeans and flour, American and London coffee, orange juice, cotton, corn, live cattle, oats, livestock feed and some other goods can be traded on the Bitcoin sport platform. Also, top 25 cryptocurrencies and gaming tokens Hotei, USSR, Booking and Pharaon will be available for trading and account replenishment.

At the moment, is the design of the platform. Today icons and accounting and management system were loaded.

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 02:59:19 PM

There is a launch of the platform http://bsport.org/ - you can try. All available demo account for $ 25,000. There is a revision of the design, agreements, etc., bidding is already available. Quotes are updated 1 time in 5 minutes.

Registration is simple, without unnecessary formalities:
- enter the invented login,
- desired password,
- and the secret phrase - your motto, saying and a set of words from 3 to 15
- and any contact for a secret code (you will only need it when playing for real money or receiving prizes in contests)

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: