Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:08:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85334 times)
Tata011

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:56:28 PM

Bitcoin Sport, the project behind which is a team that has already been able to make money. The idea of the project is promising, I think such projects will not be able to compete with Bitcoin and soon there will be only Bitcoin Sport.  what is the initial Deposit required to join Bitcoin Sport? Roll Eyes

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 06:12:15 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 10:17:06 PM by MikeBershtain

sorry for the trouble.
where I can see the instruction how to use the wallet? I do not understand what to do there!

Useful links

Install Waves client https://support.wavesplatform.com/en/knowledge-bases/2/articles/23035-install-waves-client
How to Create Waves account https://support.wavesplatform.com/en/knowledge-bases/2/articles/15753-how-to-create-waves-account
How to restore access to my account https://support.wavesplatform.com/en/knowledge-bases/2/articles/15806-how-to-restore-access-to-my-account
How to use Ledger Nano S on the Waves app. https://support.wavesplatform.com/en/knowledge-bases/2/articles/22815-how-to-use-ledger-nano-s-on-the-waves-app
Where can I find my Waves address https://support.wavesplatform.com/en/knowledge-bases/2/articles/16569-where-can-i-find-my-waves-address

How to trade tokens on the DEX https://support.wavesplatform.com/en/knowledge-bases/2/articles/16361-how-to-trade-tokens-on-the-dex

All knowledge base https://support.wavesplatform.com/?lang=en

Bitcoin Sport, the project behind which is a team that has already been able to make money. The idea of the project is promising, I think such projects will not be able to compete with Bitcoin and soon there will be only Bitcoin Sport.  what is the initial Deposit required to join Bitcoin Sport?

You can replenish your account https://client.wavesplatform.com with any bitcoin, some of which is better to exchange for waves.

How to send and receive Waves https://wavesplatform.userecho.com/knowledge-bases/2/articles/16037-how-to-send-and-receive-waves-beta-wallet

How to deposit and withdraw Bitcoin https://wavesplatform.userecho.com/forums/2-knowledge-base/topics/15849-how-to-deposit-and-withdraw-bitcoin-beta-wallet/

How to deposit and withdraw Ethereum https://wavesplatform.userecho.com/forums/2-knowledge-base/topics/15850-how-to-deposit-and-withdraw-ethereum-beta-wallet/

How to send and receive fiat money (EUR, USD)

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

Bitcoin Sport, the project behind which is a team that has already been able to make money. The idea of the project is promising, I think such projects will not be able to compete with Bitcoin and soon there will be only Bitcoin Sport.  what is the initial Deposit required to join Bitcoin Sport? Roll Eyes
as far as I know, there is no minimum deposit, token can be bought on the exchange.
Flyok

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:46:19 AM

The project has created opportunities for people to trade all assets. This is a community-minded idea.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 11:02:56 AM

as far as I know, there is no minimum deposit, token can be bought on the exchange.

I know that some people buy even for $ 1. But without problems, you can replenish your account in your wallet with $ 30-50. But you can transfer to the system any number of coins in bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin-cach. Open your wallet and explore all its features. It is very convenient.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Golden Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

I know that some people buy even for $ 1. But without problems, you can replenish your account in your wallet with $ 30-50. But you can transfer to the system any number of coins in bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin-cach. Open your wallet and explore all its features. It is very convenient.
you already have your wallet?
I mean Bitcoinsport wallet.
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:31:30 PM

one big difference was when the team earned easy money on the market. at now the market has changed a lot and in order to grow in price now either a very strong hyip to have numerous investors or to have an excellent code that is often used. an example of this is ethereum and other blockchain projects. i can justnot see your project in this list.
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

one big difference was when the team earned easy money on the market. at now the market has changed a lot and in order to grow in price now either a very strong hyip to have numerous investors or to have an excellent code that is often used. an example of this is ethereum and other blockchain projects. i can justnot see your project in this list.
This project is just starting, maybe it can develop.
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:24:53 PM

I hope that with a release of this project, some problems existing in the crypto trading will be solved. It is necessary to invent the universal platform.
Metaliks

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:01:54 PM

I hope that with a release of this project, some problems existing in the crypto trading will be solved. It is necessary to invent the universal platform.
what do you mean?
what problems does this project solve?
Sun Sky

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:03:29 PM

I like your plans. but don't you think that crypto assets and title signs of the leading exchange assets trading would be a big responsibility ?
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:10:39 PM

I like your plans. but don't you think that crypto assets and title signs of the leading exchange assets trading would be a big responsibility ?

they probably have not reached this point yet. im think white paper is like a sieve. this is the biggest problem of the project at the moment. until they correct it, the risks for investments are very high.
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:28:02 AM

Russian project, token, likeness of bitcoin on the waves platform. Did I miss anything important?) Which of the famous athletes is your Ambassador? Do you have any contacts with the Federation of any sport in Russia or any other country?

Very very muddy project. But what to do about the market now at such a level is that you have to invent such projects in order to advance. The most annoying thing is that instead of a real code, there is nothing. In only PR and it is not far away in the current market.
don't rush, the project has not yet started.
perhaps the project will be successful.

I'm not in a hurry, but simply saying that what is available and being shown at the moment in the project to potential investors simply does not hold water. If they fix it, I'll just be happy, but something tells me that there will be no such fix.
Flyok

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

Russian project, token, likeness of bitcoin on the waves platform. Did I miss anything important?) Which of the famous athletes is your Ambassador? Do you have any contacts with the Federation of any sport in Russia or any other country?

Very very muddy project. But what to do about the market now at such a level is that you have to invent such projects in order to advance. The most annoying thing is that instead of a real code, there is nothing. In only PR and it is not far away in the current market.
don't rush, the project has not yet started.
perhaps the project will be successful.

I'm not in a hurry, but simply saying that what is available and being shown at the moment in the project to potential investors simply does not hold water. If they fix it, I'll just be happy, but something tells me that there will be no such fix.
I think you have some misunderstandings about what kind of project this is.
but I hope the team will publish WP soon.
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:47:12 PM

for me all the advantages of this platform are attractive. this direction is now in great demand
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

you already have your wallet? I mean Bitcoinsport wallet.

Coins are stored here https://client.wavesplatform.com/

We will try.

they probably have not reached this point yet. im think white paper is like a sieve. this is the biggest problem of the project at the moment. until they correct it, the risks for investments are very high.

White paper will be finalized. For investors, the risks are minimal, but the profits will be huge. Just believe in the project.

We will fix and finalize the project. Thank you for your comments. They help us see the flaws.

for me all the advantages of this platform are attractive. this direction is now in great demand

You are absolutely right. Thank you for your trust.

Metaliks

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

Are you plans to developing  your own Blockchain?
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

Are you plans to developing  your own Blockchain?
as far as I know, this is a waves token.
Sun Sky

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

Can you share on which country that the exchange will run?
Flyok

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:54:49 AM

Can you share on which country that the exchange will run?
this is a decentralized exchange.
maybe it will work all over the world?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: