Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 12:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3231 times)
Liklopor

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:28:25 PM

I hope that by the end of the year the market will start to grow and the price of coins will rise and I am very concerned about the situation in the market
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:22:06 AM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.
‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!
Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/
What can you say about this news?
Owners of exchanges need to complete this year with a good profit to show investors and partners their outstanding financial results. Therefore, Changpeng Zhao is interested in the growth of the market and will contribute to it.

I also find him hating ETH and constant FUD. He says that ETH is a scam and will soon fall under 100$ and of course he lied.
I also agree that exchanges can make money all the time and do not care about prices. Whether the market goes down or goes up, The happiest person is the owner of the exchange
As long as people keep their coins on exchanges, the owners of exchanges have huge resources to manipulate prices for cryptocurrency. Therefore, it is better to withdraw the coins and keep it at the wallet.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:01:56 PM

Yes, I really hope that from October the market will begin to turn green. I thought it would happen in September, but I was wrong. But now I’m waiting for October and I think everything will be fine and the market will recover. The main thing to believe and be patient.

It might turn green but you will never call it the bull market. I suppose that the cryptocurrencies will grow just a little bit. Of course, I admit that some of the tokens will gain a lot, like Ripple recently.
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:18:54 PM

I think most people in crypto are expecting a good rebound this coming fourth quarter. Not exactly the same as the last year's bull run but a decent market recovery. I'm personally expecting a $15,000 BTC and atleast $500 ETH towards the end of the year.

These numbers look more realistic, it will take a long time to get back to the ATH and beyond. People need to think about it in stages, the $10k barrier should be achievable in a normal market, and $15k during a bull run. Next year is the year of the $20k+ per bitcoin

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:22:40 PM

The expectation and reality are not the same for the market. According to the market data, I can’t see a “bull run” and it is not probable this happens this year. For your own sake, it is better trust your own analysis and find right coin to buy.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:24:29 PM

What can you say about this news?
No man or famous personalities would able to know on whats ahead since they dont have the crystal ball  Grin
There are already lots of speculations flying about that bull run would be on the last months of this year but even seeking for a slight sign of that event doesnt seem to appeared.
Therefore, we cant really conclude that history would repeat the same on last years.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:40:50 PM

I'm sure there still will not be known for sure about this. Indeed many who want to be increased rapidly even up to this time because there is no increment means certainly many are waiting for the improvement of crypto to soon arrive. but don't rush and continues to just look at the circumstances and let's not based on speculation alone.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:53:25 PM

I'm sure there still will not be known for sure about this. Indeed many who want to be increased rapidly even up to this time because there is no increment means certainly many are waiting for the improvement of crypto to soon arrive. but don't rush and continues to just look at the circumstances and let's not based on speculation alone.
recently met with information that another hard ether fork is scheduled for December. If this is really true information, then the price increase will be justified.
Leard

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

recently met with information that another hard ether fork is scheduled for December. If this is really true information, then the price increase will be justified.
Yes, perhaps it will give impetus, but sometimes even such significant news and events may not hurt the market if Bitcoin will fall. while everyone is waiting for a quick turnaround of the market - it will not be

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:05:03 PM

How many were talking about the bull market, according to some experts, the bull market should have been several times this year, so it is impossible to predict, we just want to believe in the best predictions.
Merdeop

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:15:15 PM

Throughout this year, people hope all the time. First, everyone talked about "cryptocurrency spring", then summer, now everything is transferred to December. I've stopped listening to the experts and I'm just waiting for it to happen. I don't want to predict anything.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:34:32 PM

Changpeng Zhao must say that words because his Binance earns on crypto trading and he must give people the hope of new bull run or they are all leave crypto market. So I'm not sure about the new bull run in this year, maybe it will begin in 2019.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Michelecako

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:04:08 PM

Good topic. I support the view that the crypto market will go into the active phase of growth until the end of the year. In any case, now is the optimal time for investment. Prospective coins - Cardano, NEO, EOS, Ripple, Stellar - are waiting for their investors.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

Last year bull run was launched in November so I hope it will be repeated this year but if everyone is waiting for this, the whales can specially postpone it. More realistic for growth is Q1 2019 after BAKKT will be launched and attracted institutionals.
carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:27:59 PM

I hope so. it seems to me that if we go back to the maximum indicators of last year, then it will be an incredible achievement Smiley

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1440

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:31:04 PM

Last year bull run was launched in November so I hope it will be repeated this year but if everyone is waiting for this, the whales can specially postpone it. More realistic for growth is Q1 2019 after BAKKT will be launched and attracted institutionals.

Everyone is waiting for that famous new bullrun, so it may .... not happen ? It sound to 'easy' to happen that way...

Plus i would say lot of people (including myself) don't think bakkt will really be a good thing for cryptos (even if it could be a catalyst). More centralisation is not what cryptos were created for...
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:38:46 PM

Am also expecting the bull run any moment from now. The last quarter of the year has been predicted by most crypto enthusiasts as the period to expect the bull run. The Crypto market is full of surprises though so anything can happen
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

I know this that we are very close to the bottom of this bear market it we are not there already, but we need the demand for crypto asset to increase, one thing people need also to note is the influence of the invisible hands in the market. There are so many good news to have reverse this trend but it seems not to be helping. My advise now to people is to invest what you can only afford to lose.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

I really hope that in October the rabid growth of all cryptornics will go. And by December it will reach a higher mark than in the past, but every day it is less and less trusted. Since October has almost begun, and growth is only dreaming. But still I believe and wait. Good luck to all.

gavikzal

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:20:20 PM

I no longer trust any experts and am prone to skepticism thanks to this year. I doubt that bull trend will be this year. I hope that at least in 2019 there will be changes for the better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: