Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:35:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3231 times)
halpi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:00:02 AM

hope that you are right but at the moment nothing shows up that bull market will come soon and it is already October. It is soft flat (which is also good after all this mad drops...

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:08:56 AM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?

Well, after the falling of cryptocurrency in the market, it will be normal if it will corrected back to the previous price.
What we can do is waiting patiently for bull market because bear market is not taking forever. At this point, i think there are many peoples already sold their coins and left crypto.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:13:30 AM

The market has gotten even cryptocurrency experts confuse, I think we all will wait and see how the bull-run will start, I don't believe any prediction anymore this time. because all the predictions since January has failed.
Sonaile

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:49:38 AM

Always money to be made shorting cryptocurrency, look there is no real use case for any of these coins plus with another 1000 more tokens and coins up for Ico before 2019 it's just gonna water the market down diverting money around # short btc to 5k

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:13:17 AM

ard to believe in this, as in almost a year we are promised the return of the market and flight to the moon)) I am really optimistic person, I like to hope so but so far, unfortunately, the preconditions for the return of crypto-dawn no.
btcmi

Activity: 302

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:22:54 AM

no one can say for sure about the return of a growing trend, if only because no one knows. Such news has ceased to inspire confidence and somehow affect the price of cryptocurrency

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 05:51:30 AM

Not likely! Uncertainties still detect the pace  of the market. People are yet to come to terms with governments regulatory stance on the new economy! Those who lost in the last bull  run, particularly those who bought bitcoin at $20000 are yet to recover from the shock of the massive loss! Those who have fallening prey to ICO scams are also not left out, What people perceive as crypto now  is not helping the market. Kiddies who wiill stop at nothing to buy high and sell low are more than believers in the technology, PnD groups are also not helping! so the bull is still faraway, the market will clean itself weeding out weak hands overtime before we would see a major bull run!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:58:31 AM

The crypto market in 2017 has increased sharply at the end of the year. And many investors believe the Crypto market will rebound in the fourth quarter of 2018. This prediction is based on the rebound and appreciation of a lot of electronic currency over time. I believe it will recover, but reaching such value as 2017 is not so sure. I think the market needs time after the fluctuations and  surprises.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:06:32 AM

I am not sure about the bull run will go by this year as there is no stability in market. It's pretty hard to predict these days like how the market will go further sometimes the value pumps and again it dumps this has become a tragic story of cryptocurrencies. But still I have hope that it will definitely recover slowly and the value will increase in this last quarter.

Am I spamming? Report me!
gatilocoin

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:11:28 AM

If there is no pump in December, then this is very bad for the future market.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:53:32 PM

October is here. Do you think your predictions will come true and growth will begin? Or will we transfer it for another month?
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:01:29 PM

It is difficult for the crypto market to be as high as it was last year, it would be great if the market at least left the bearish trend and started a bullish trend
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:21:47 PM

The main rule of the market is to go against the expectations of the majority. Be extremely careful when the time comes and everyone will shout that growth begins, the market may well go the other way and thus strong players will earn again. We are still waiting for a lot of similar manipulations.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 12:02:36 AM

We all expect it that starting from this October, bull run signal will start soon. I really believe that crypto will have its greens in the crypto market very soon. I really expect it to happy in the last month of this q4 of this year. let's not rush, we should wait patiently for it.

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 12:06:51 AM

That is a reasonable expectation, historically Q4 has always been very strong for Crypto Currencies in general.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:18:32 AM

Nice bull run on October to December. This is very nice to hear but the reality is hard. The current market shows no signs of bull run, only stability at a lower price. Hoping that this stability gains momentum for the cryptocurrency. If not this year, maybe 2019 will be real comeback.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:14:51 AM

For my prediction, bull market will start on december 2018 to january 2019 because I think it is very early for the bull to run this october 2018. Lots of crypto is still very cheap so it may takes time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:19:48 AM

Man I really hope so. This 2018 bear market has been brutal. It has allowed me to accumulate a lot more crypto this year though. I can't see 20K for Bitcoin happening though.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:24:04 AM

I am expecting of the bull market on these remaining months. Though we can’t still say if it will happen on this months, but I believe that on the remaining months before the year ends, the market will start to rise again. Coins will surely increase, but it won’t be the same as last year.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:29:00 AM

No one knows exactly how much BTC will cost by the end of the year.  But everything, including myself, is optimistic.  So we look to the future with confidence.  BULL

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: