Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3224 times)
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:29:46 AM

Yes, of course we hope that the bull will start from this month until the end of the year, but we also don't know whether the market resurgence for this year is the same as last year, but must remain optimistic and confident of the market revival
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:37:27 AM

Of course, I and everyone want a bull market. The market in August and September is bad, I'm hoping it comes in this October, but there are no obvious signs. Pray for the predictions to come true Smiley

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:47:12 AM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?

Honestly i have mixed emotions about this. I feel excited as this is that last quarter of this year in which most famous expert predicted about the bull that will come but still i feel worried as i fear that it will not come or this bullish market is just a fantasy that is not for real as most of the previous predictions did not happen as desired.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:34:59 AM

To be honest Im just to tired for bull market news like that. yes Im very happy if that happen, but let we think how is that are not happen. Do we all need to give up on cryptocurrency? I think that cryptocurrency should not be just bull & bear run things, it has to be more than that IMO. I just hope that this years the chart will be healthier than before, not just crazy pump & dump chart.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:57:44 AM

There are alot of good news coming in this month and all that news will make positive impact to the crypto market. In my opinion we are already near with bull market, more than 9 passed crypto in bearish trend and this was ended, we can see the historycal price of mayor crypto, they look like ready to start going up from long bearish.

stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:48:06 AM

i aggre with that opinion. bull can happen as soon as possible in the end 2018. it may be dramatic bull
that is why i buy some coin which i think can up in this bull run

shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:55:16 AM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

I try not to read various news at such times, because they are all false and based on their own forecasts. It is possible that the bull market this year and will not, because you need very significant changes, not just words.

xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:03:08 AM

I do not see any evidence of the beginning of growth, but every time at the beginning of the month I see a good mood of the community, which is confident that this month growth will start just because everyone has been waiting for it for a long time.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:05:56 AM

It's October now and i don't see any signal of the bull market. A hard year for crypto market, what if the bull market will not come this year.
Gaselemeg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:06:33 AM

I am expecting of the bull market on these remaining months. Though we can’t still say if it will happen on this months, but I believe that on the remaining months before the year ends, the market will start to rise again. Coins will surely increase, but it won’t be the same as last year.
I don't think that people are waiting for last year's price because there are no prerequisites for this.
I'm also waiting for the market to grow to at least May values, in this case I can close the deals and out.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Gaselemeg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:09:06 AM

what if the bull market will not come this year.

Then some people (me) will go bananas :/

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Cryptovipa

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:16:19 AM

Smiles bull run will definitely return but putting a time frame is the major problem. I don't think we can get 2017 December rise in the near future. But definitely the market will grow maybe we will will reach april/may prices by the end of this year.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:19:17 AM

it seems like fresh air is approaching users crypto .
with this news, I'm sure the increase in the value of bitcoin or alt coin will increase as well, I hope this can be true.

12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:32:15 AM

I also don't see any bull run signal for now, we just all pray that it will really happen this month into December.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 06:48:00 AM

Well, this is what everyone in the crypto world is looking out for, the BULLS and hope it comes this year cos the month is running already and can't say there is a good sign of that, however,  keeping the fingers crossed and hoping some predictions for the market before December would come true.  Wink
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:08:51 AM

I always read in crypto forums and channels that bull run would come soon, as I have read many people say that i feel excited and somehow believe in them, but who knows, I believe that crypto would increase because it is growing now.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:11:01 AM

According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

To be honest, I do not believe "predictors" of prices because they have already made a lot of mistakes and are not trustworthy. IMHO

EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:14:24 AM

The binance CEO is a wise man. Any minutes can mean any minutes of any day. It can be any minute next year. LOL. Well it's good to see people encouraging people to be very optimistic about the market. We need more of good news now than bad news.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:25:09 AM

Although this news is very encouraging, I don't think the Bulls will come this year because crypto has just experienced a carnival and the market needs a long break, so I think it may take 1-3 years.
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

Heard that plenty of times, and from people who are more experienced analytics the CEO of Binance. Analytics were saying the same thing about summer, than about September. Even though I am very optimistic about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies, at the same time I am kind of tired of all those "predictions". Still hoping for the best.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: