Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3224 times)
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:18:14 AM

I'm expecting  700$ ETH price and 17000$ bitcoin price if not thisvyear ending it will be very early of 2019  ,so many people are waiting for the bull run but I'm not 100% sure that we will see any this year though I have strong feeling towards next year January. All the best
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:20:06 AM

I hope he's right, because if the fall continues, I'm afraid I'll lose faith in crypto.

^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 09:24:39 AM

I am agree. october is a good time to start bull run. Let's see how it is going to be, but i hope to the better. It should start at least during last quater of 2018

bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:25:50 AM

I want to believe the market will green this end of the year atleast double the price from the current price would be nice to see if this gonna be true.
raphyt

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

On what grounds do you base this assumption. Yesterday's reds are enough to discourage anyone from any impending bull run. Hopefully it was just a blip and we continue to grow is any growth is imminent.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:08:18 AM

Indeed, many of us are waiting for the end of the year and hope for it. And many believe that at the end of the year we will see an unprecedented increase in prices. But personally, I have high hopes for this reason. I think that by the end of the year Ethereum will grow to 400-500, and bitcoin to 12,000
I hope that the coming of the bull market in October to December will be able to return the price of Altcoin to a bit because there are many people waiting for the altcoin and bitcoin prices to return and hopefully by the end of the year everything will stabilize and be profitable

Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

I believe that if most people do not see the nearest height. Many will simply leave cryptocurrencies. This recovery was simply dragged out and many people lost their money.
This is true, many have lost their money, but this applies only to those who went to Fiat, and those who did not sell their coins and still keep them in the future will be able to sell them more, I am sure of that. Moreover, cryptocurrencies will not lack new followers, because every day interest in cryptocurrencies is growing and new people are emerging who have only learned about crypto and would like to join the community of crypto enthusiasts.
Alexey1

Activity: 420

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:15:41 AM

Many people are pinning their hopes on the December, as this is traditionally a bullish month. But cryptoworld is unpredictable, it is very often that our plans do not match with the real situation. I'm waiting for the bull rally, when there will be significant media news.

elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:16:51 AM

It seems to me that this year the market will not repeat its last year’s take-off, the situation is likely to be different ...
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

We're already in mid October unfortunately, there's not even one sign that we are going to see the bulls making a comeback at this time. Again, we have a lot of positives news but sad to say its not enough to push and make a reversal. Last year was different so its obvious that we won't replicate it this year.

I mean if bull run will happen, it will at some point. We don't need to wait because if it will happen, then if will happen. The problem is that we are still attached to last year's performance but we totally forgot that past performance is not a indication for a future success specially how volatile crypto market is.
armack18

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:19:18 AM

Bull way of behavior is good for all the time because its main rule is not so categorical at all. But you are right that it will be very actual soon, the situation will be the similar like it was last winter.
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:26:11 AM

The market is quite bearish for such a long time now. So a bull run is a good thing and what we are hoping for. I wish you bought a lot when the price is too down! Should full your bags and be ready to earn more!

[
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

We're already in mid October unfortunately, there's not even one sign that we are going to see the bulls making a comeback at this time. Again, we have a lot of positives news but sad to say its not enough to push and make a reversal. Last year was different so its obvious that we won't replicate it this year.

I mean if bull run will happen, it will at some point. We don't need to wait because if it will happen, then if will happen. The problem is that we are still attached to last year's performance but we totally forgot that past performance is not a indication for a future success specially how volatile crypto market is.

I wouldn't be so negative.  There is no reason we can't reach new highs by the end of this year.  Bitcoin is still higher than it was this time one year ago.  It only rook a few months for bitcoin to soar from 5k up to 20k.  A lot of experts are still calling for a 25k by the end of this year.  The whales have made a lot of us doubt crypto prices but when the bull starts they will jump right back in.
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?

November is my birthday. So if the crypto can become greenmarket agian is also considered as a way to celebrate my birthday. I can also sell my own coin to hold a party.
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:39:28 AM

I am sure that this year we will not see activity on the market in these months and I will say more that most likely we will fall even lower before growth begins in 2019-2020

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?
Many crypto people now are expecting the bull will happen between the month of October to December. If this will happen maybe the price of bitcoin will reach over 20k dollar. Base on my own observation the stable price of bitcoin increased every year, suppose either bull run not happen or will happen this year 2018 im sure the stable price of bitcoin will also increase next year no matter what happen.

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

I wouldn't be so negative.  There is no reason we can't reach new highs by the end of this year.  Bitcoin is still higher than it was this time one year ago.  It only rook a few months for bitcoin to soar from 5k up to 20k.  A lot of experts are still calling for a 25k by the end of this year.  The whales have made a lot of us doubt crypto prices but when the bull starts they will jump right back in.

And where did you get that bull run should start? What do you think the impulse should be for people to start buying Bitcoin again despite its price? I do not think that it will ever repeat in the volume in which it was last year. People have already spent their money and are waiting for when Bitcoin is restored to finally sell it. If again you manage to convince people that Bitcoin will cost more than $ 20,000, then a bullish run will be possible.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:00:57 PM

I hope so, but now in October already but the market down now. Hope this is the beginning. cos this week BTC was hit the high level in the several months. The uptrend will be coming in short
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:12:48 PM

Everyone wants BTC to hit $20k again when the big spike happens, so it has to be a lot lower than that during new year, possibly around $10k or even less.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

Everyone has big expectation and I think we deserve having big expectations right now. We want to see what happened at the end of 2017 and this somehow gives us hope that it will be the same this year.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: