Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3231 times)
Dolapoemmanuel
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:11:20 PM

Although the market is unbearable, everyone is expecting the bull market when the price of coins and tokens will rise.
The bull market is unpredictable by anyone on earth, we just hope for better days ahead

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:14:42 PM

There has much anticipation on the bull run. As predicted by binance's CEO, I don't think the bull is ready to commence this month with the look of things hopefully in the remaining two months, we can expect some positive change. However, we must not not raise our hopes too much as it cannot be compared to what we experienced last year.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

I'm tired of looking at how my investment portfolio is decreasing. It seems to me that the fall of the market is very delayed and growth will begin very soon.

don't worry, if you invest in cryptocurrency for a long time then you will understand this situation because a situation like this has happened, I took the example of Bitcoin, where the price of Bitcoin $ 1,129.43 in 2013 dropped to a price of $ 289.30 in 2014 and in 2015 Bitcoin ever reaching the price of $ 171.51, then in 2017 the price of Bitcoin increased very high and reached a price of $ 19,000, so now if the price of Bitcoin becomes $ 6200 I think you don't need to worry and still believe that the price of Bitcoin or altcoins will definitely increase.

Quidat

Activity: 2604
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:36:00 PM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?
I hope he's right because it seems that bitcoin was starting to dump again but maybe it could be a good sign that bitcoin was trying to launch itself to the next pump. But we still need a certain information on how it just pump like that except of the hype. Bull market seems to vague right now since it was just a start of the month of October.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:42:39 PM

Although the market is unbearable, everyone is expecting the bull market when the price of coins and tokens will rise.
The bull market is unpredictable by anyone on earth, we just hope for better days ahead
Yes the market has been unpredictable and many of the users really expects for the bull run to return this coming months. We cannot guarantee to see the days in higher prices but I am one of those willing to take risks to wait for the peak season in the market.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:45:04 PM

Sure, we are all still here because wait a bull market and i believe it will returns, but maybe another day. And now is good time to buy a tokens and coins with low price and hold it till nearest big pump and market returns.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:48:57 PM

this now in october all altcoin still stable price
and down price sample eth price stellar lumens and xrp ripple

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:52:29 PM

There is no certainty whether the bull would be right there at this time until December. but the obvious market in better condition as it's been for the better and this could be a good omen. The bull was unpredictable and anyone who argues about it is just speculation without necessarily true existence. so don't be in a hurry with the circumstances that exist.
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:15:29 PM

Many experts have predicted the price of bitcoin really high for the end of the year but situation seems hopeless. There is no positive sign for recovery yet at the market, but of course everything can happen at any time, so it is worthwhile to be prepared on this market.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:28:18 PM

We should not rely much on this bull run. Bull run will definitely come, but it should not be our main focus. Although we have to be conscious of it because it might meet us unawares.
Traders most especially should be more careful at this time. Well we do not know if we will still witness bull run this year or that it might be extended till next year. Whenever it comes, we will mill make our profits.
DelevIsak

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:33:32 PM

We should not rely much on this bull run. Bull run will definitely come, but it should not be our main focus. Although we have to be conscious of it because it might meet us unawares.
Traders most especially should be more careful at this time. Well we do not know if we will still witness bull run this year or that it might be extended till next year. Whenever it comes, we will mill make our profits.
It does have a uptrend aiming toward that direction. Altcoins could have slow transactions within the networks if things go well, hopefully it does not get too bad though.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:59:12 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 12:10:56 AM by Adunni6758

It is expected that it will be in this fourth quarter,  but the months is what we do not know.
Then another thing is that we should allow the bull run to comes freely, without attaching too much emphasis on it. I feel the more we continue to do this, the more the time it takes to come.
I feel we should go about our normal business, keep our fingers crossed, stop believing in FUDs and we will see it come.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:07:45 AM

I've heard this refrain over and over again. I hope it's true, but at the end of the bull market I'd rather it maintain a level above 15K for Bitcoin and not have a big crash like last time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:45:28 AM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

I'm anticipating from the fluff marketplace upon these types of leftover several weeks. Although all of us can’t nevertheless state in the event that it'll occur about this several weeks, however In my opinion which about the leftover several weeks prior to the 12 months finishes, the marketplace will quickly increase once again. Cash will certainly improve, however, it won’t end up being just like this past year.
danivan7

Activity: 152

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 09:47:46 AM

Many people have given such predictions, because last year's market is like this, but this year's market is changing rapidly, I think the possibility of a bull market is very small!

I think so,  it is not like year past.
habit is on change.
we will see something new this year. real market respons.

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
acaciosc

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

No matter how low the market may drop, it has a great future and in the long term we will see its recover. In my view September was quite stable month in the crypto market, some altcoins like OCN,DOGE,XRP grew up and made x2-x3.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

Of course no one knows when the bull market will be.. Because 2018 is completely the opposite of 2017. Everyone just waits.  Now is the most anticipated time. Because in November of that year 2017 has already begun a frenzied market. We are all waiting for November December to find out whether it is so or not! And suddenly it is the end of cryptocurrency.....
The Scorpion

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

Market will be in bullish form sooner rather that later :"So, I think that any minute the bull market will return, and historically, October to December are the good months. Before Christmas are usually the months when the markets go up very often, but I am not saying that it will this year, or that it will not."
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

No matter how low the market may drop, it has a great future and in the long term we will see its recover. In my view September was quite stable month in the crypto market, some altcoins like OCN,DOGE,XRP grew up and made x2-x3.

Definitely right, we have to think positive even though we don't see big changes about the value of BTC.  What matters is that it is getting more popular and so useful in the community and help the economy to at least much more high tech when it comes to doing a transaction.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

it would be just great, but for now I can’t say that, because today a terrible situation with BTC is sure that the situation will increase the tension in the market in the future, but then everything can change in an instant
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: