Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:21:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3231 times)
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

This time, I think the jerk will be in early 2019. Trends change over time, it's not a habit of any kind.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?

I will say that this news is a welcoming one and is in line with the general expectations of all the investors who are antispecting at least a moderate bullish market in this last quarters of the year.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

No one will know for sure about the bull market when it will happen, as we see in the title of this thread if he (OP) is sure that the bull market will occur in October, which means it does not happen because we are currently in the middle of the month October. So with the price of bitcoin that has been stagnating for the past few months at $6k, I'm not sure there will be an increase in the near future.
I'm also not sure that the market suddenly grow right now. In my opinion this will happen not earlier than in 2019, and then something should give a good impetus to the market.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

I am worried about what will happen to the cryptocurrency market, as I very much want to see growth, but I understand that most likely until mid-November growth will not be and only in December can begin a new wave of growth.
dxgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:19:10 PM

I feel happy when I hear the bull market until December. Especially with the current market conditions, it makes me nervous, because some coins fall in price. I hope this news is correct. And the price of the coin will rise again in the market.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

We are in a stage where we can tell that most cryptocurrency is at a stable stage.
there are some who is winning the market and some who are still losing the demand.
October is a month of getting ready. we will be launch in November and December will not the end of it as i am expecting to continue until the first quarter of 2019.
dxgam

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:24:29 PM

most of the people are expecting the bull of the market price this 4Q of the year, but dont assume to much because we dont know what happen if the market price will increase or decrease. just hoping that bitcoin and altcoins will be going to stable after the end of the year.

Right. I agree with you. We cannot predict for sure the rise or fall of bitcoin and altcoin in the market. But if you refer to last year's experience, the habit of the end of the year is that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin will stabilize. But for this year we have not seen any signs of rising coin prices in the market especially since it is nearing the end of the year only a few month left.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:17:17 PM

That's what most new people in crypto are expecting now. I would be glad if it jumped up a bit but I'm not going to be disappointed if it doesn't.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:21:03 PM

This is just a prediction. No one can exactly predict the next bull run. It will be manipulated for sure.
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

Yes, no one knows. But for too long the market is red. I really want to see it green.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:28:14 PM

Since the bear market started every new month I keep hearing that the month will turn to bull run but the month will come and go and nothing will happen, So this October I don't think it will different from every other month, I think crypto moon might not happen this year any more but next year.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:37:08 PM

I think the bullish market is coming, most likely in the next few months. The correction of the cryptocurrency is too long, so we should wait for it end. Autumn is generally a time of the new investments, so they might come to the crypto market.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:38:28 PM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?

On this news, according to what I read on this article, He is not claiming that it will happen this October to December. Instead, He just said it base on his reaction in the flow of the market, but He has a big influenced to the community, meaning there is big possibility that by December bull run will start, because most of the ico that has been done a couple of months ago there exchange will starts up on December too.
AdamRay

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

I do not have too many special emotions in this market. Because it is a difficult market to predict and it is always whale driven. I'm just a bounty hunters and do not want to participate in this market. I just do my job and do not want to look at the market as it goes down.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:41:28 PM

That's good news. But I do not like the "any minute" judgment. People like us want specific time is when than wait. But with the current market I think this year the market will not be as expected. At the beginning of 2019, it may be a more appropriate time for the market to return after many turmoil.

jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:24:21 PM

Yes, I think you are right. I think we will see small growth before new year. But the main growth will be in 2019. I think that now is the best time to buy some altcoins.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:29:30 PM

for now I still feel the same situation, it might be different in November-December which has a high probability of increasing the value of the existing exchange capacity. Enthusiastic about crypto currencies at the end of each year because of potential increase in stock sales

atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:20:02 PM

I also believe that there is very little time left to wait for the market growth, which is indicated by many prerequisites and fundamental news. Have patience:)
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:55:02 PM

Based on the previous experience in the market movement October to December was the period for the bull market especially for the last year as well. Crypto currency is an alternative one  for the countries who are in financial troubles.Now Turkey is experiencing severe  inflation to their currency in such a situation  bitcoin is capable for helping their economy since bitcoin will not effect any such inflation so it can help the above country until their financial problem is resolved.             
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:01:29 PM

I agree with this statement, I just think it will be littlebit later and continue through a year 2019, new altseason is definitely around the corner.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: