Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3219 times)
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:03:23 PM

I would bet more towards December only since this bear market really affected many projections of investors, but definitely, December will improve the market, so the wisest thing is to continue doing hodl and endure the desire to sell in order to recover our investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:09:46 AM

What you people don't know is bull run might not happen this year, we're at the end of October and there's no sign of bull market. What else are you guys gonna predict?

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:12:48 AM

October is almost over and instead of bull market what do we have? Stagnating market and serious dump in new listed token on exchange! Everyone is waiting for bul market, who is going to buy, who will initiate this bull!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
KaramazovBro

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:15:34 AM

What can you say about this news?
I can confidently say that all these assumptions in most cases do not correspond to reality. The cryptomarket does not work according to the laws of economics, here the price of coins depends on the manipulation of the speculators. Therefore, to make any forecasts for several months in advance is not serious.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:21:30 AM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

I guess it's all happening now. The market is starting to recover back to its former self. Well, to say the very least, around the same value ever alt coin started to decline to. I just hope it continues to climb so we can finally sell some and make a profit out of all the waiting. Eventually, we can call it a good day.

alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:32:40 AM

I see from the situation that is going on. As the condition of the coin prices now all experienced a decline and some investors began to hesitate to invest. I am in such conditions it is better to keep the coins until the end of the year. As I am sure by holding the coin, the market price will definitely recover and at the end of the year, we can sell the coin.

airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:47:32 AM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

This market is unstable, so the bull market may indeed appear in any minute, but at the same time the bear market seems to be the same, I think such remarks are irresponsible. Anyone can say such a thing. Just because of his identity can he use such speech as news?

sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:50:50 AM

Growth filled all market participants, all in anticipation of growth, but I am afraid of another, and if we do not begin to grow, then what will happen? Will not fall if we're still below? I believe in growth, but the growth is not significant I would like to believe that bitcoin will be worth $ 10,000.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:52:45 AM

Crypto market will not keep falling, i am believe it will bounce and recover again. Volatiling in cryptomarket is very usual and i am believe cryptocurrency market cap will reach trillion dollar market cap
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:01:51 AM

Everyone hopes like that, I also hope that the events at the end of last year can be repeated this year. This period of decline has been going on for a long time. The crypto community is very thirsty for the renewed market conditions. With the development of crypto facilities that have begun to be implemented in several regions, hopefully, it can accelerate crypto market prices to soar again.
Viewtifulced

Activity: 181
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

Hopefully he's right. It feels good to get positive messages. I've been on the market since the beginning of the infernal descent and it's wearing. I take this opportunity to accumulate as much knowledge as possible. Be patient and you will be rewarded.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

I don't know if this accurate but I would not mind seeing another bulll market even though I know that it is highly unlikely that this will happen I am hopeful because I am tired of watching  the price  of my coins go down all the time. If there is going to be any bull market this year then now is the time that it is going to start, not later because there is no more time
DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

I will be planning on with the half-truths industry about these kinds of outstanding weeks. Even though we all can’t nonetheless point out when it's going to take place with this weeks, yet I really believe in which around the outstanding weeks ahead of the yr comes to an end, the industry will begin to go up once more. The money will really boost, nonetheless, it won’t become exactly like a year ago.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

Nov and Dec are crucial months for cryptocurrencies every year on the month of Nov and Dec we will see the growth of cryptocurrencies so hopefully we will see relatively positive growth
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:05:41 PM

The arrival of the rising market in October-December will be able to fully return the price of Altcoin. There are many people waiting for a refund on altcoin and bitcoin in order to invest. Market participants are waiting for the return of large profits.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:13:42 PM

I think the good news at the moment is that the sharp drop in the cryptocurrency market has stopped and there is no big drop anymore. Even if prices remain at this level - it is also good.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

Nov and Dec are crucial months for cryptocurrencies every year on the month of Nov and Dec we will see the growth of cryptocurrencies so hopefully we will see relatively positive growth

For my positive views for now I also do hope for another good situations to happen this year even though weren't able to see those predictions in reality. Its never too late to have that great pumps again and with this coming November and December, we still have those opportunities behind us. We just need patience and determinations before it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:19:07 PM

Yeah, bull run is unpredictable and it seems to me that such whales as binance Ceo don't care too much about timing,because he is rich guy and have a lot of crypto. As for ordinary crypto holders, we can't afford holding too much,because we have to cash out part of crypto for life

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

Yeah, bull run is unpredictable and it seems to me that such whales as binance Ceo don't care too much about timing,because he is rich guy and have a lot of crypto. As for ordinary crypto holders, we can't afford holding too much,because we have to cash out part of crypto for life
Binance CEO can't start bullrun by oneself. And for exchanges as Binance the main profit is in fee and other projects as academy, dex, maybe something else. But I think we can see some bullrun near Dec bot the same as in the last year

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:24:08 PM

Actually crypto market works acts similar to other markets and has cycles of bull and accumulation stages. Right now we in a such accumulation stage, I expect begining of the bull stage in about 6-8 month, no earlier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: