Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:35:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3224 times)
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:56:07 PM

I am starting to prepare for this, but so far I definitely do not see any prerequisites that would help people start their cryptocurrency process to increase the profit that is in cryptocurrency today.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

Having experience in trading cryptocurrencies for more than 2 years, I can already say that no one has such information about the market to give such forecasts. Many events are planned for these months of October - December, but this does not mean that they will become an impulse for the growth of the entire crypto market. There has been a lot of positive news lately, but the market has only been going down.
investors still take correct time to enter to crypto market.they want to buy bitcoin on lowest price they can.maybe on december while bakkt launched bitcoin trader we will see price recovered again.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

I hope it will return as soon as possible. I have a lot of tokens and I want them back according 20K$ per BTC. Of course its not going to happen tomorrow, but this topic is really good news

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:09:59 PM

I hope it will return as soon as possible. I have a lot of tokens and I want them back according 20K$ per BTC. Of course its not going to happen tomorrow, but this topic is really good news
Users have always expects for the bull market to happen possibly it may occur this year ends. I still think of positive to be take place in crypto this year. I am not losing hope and I am ready for it to happen to see bull market this year.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

Until October, the bull market has not yet occurred and cryptocurrency prices have not been able to recover the price so I think the bull market is only FUD.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:09:20 PM

Yes, indeed this news tells us a lot, but certain circumstances should affect the growth itself. We have already heard about the launch of ETF and Bakkt and their launch has already been postponed, apparently these tools will be the catalyst for market growth, as they are able to attract institutional investors to the market. So most likely growth may begin in December of this year.
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:15:29 PM

I really hope that this will happen in November. It is very tired to look at the situation on the cryptocurrency market, which is from February.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:11:12 PM

I really want to believe that the market will repeat the fate of 2017 and by the end of the year we will see the bullish mood of the market. Now there are no prerequisites for this. The cryptocurrency market does not like predictability, and now many are waiting for growth. most likely, by the end of the year we will move in the side range.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:21:51 PM

I am starting to prepare for this, but so far I definitely do not see any prerequisites that would help people start their cryptocurrency process to increase the profit that is in cryptocurrency today.

What are you preparing for? There is no growth in the market and it is not known when it will begin. Now the main thing is to have patience and wait. If you have money, you can buy coins at a fallen price.
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:24:40 PM

In December we will see only steps.The bull season will not come for a long time and we will wait.2020 I think it will be nice.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:26:02 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 10:20:19 AM by bitcoin31

October to December buill run will possible to happen. A lot of people waiting for the bull run but suddenly it will not happen it will not happen and once October month comes bitcoin will start increasing but probably it will not happen but until now we are waiting for the price to up again.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:54:52 PM

I don't think there will be a bull market this year. There will be a small increase in the cryptocurrency market, but it most likely will not affect the market itself and it can not be considered a bullish market.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

I am not hoping too much that bull run might happen, for me i am of the opinion that we might not see bull run come this end of the year, the crypto market is so unpredictable and what happened last year might not happen this year, So I have taken my min off bull run for this year, I think next year might be possible.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:39:17 PM

So, October month is ending and the crypto market was unchanged from the September. So, we will make hope from November to December and then again from December to January? I don't think The bull market can start this year anymore! Last year Bull market was unexpected and like a miracle, so we should stop thinking for a bull a market by comparing with last year.

crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:49:24 PM

The conditions in the bull market last year are very different from the current conditions. I don't think it would make no sense to expect the same events to happen last year. Of course, this isn't a guarantee that the same things won't happen. Everything is possible in the crypto markets.
DronV

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:53:04 PM

So, October month is ending and the crypto market was unchanged from the September. So, we will make hope from November to December and then again from December to January? I don't think The bull market can start this year anymore! Last year Bull market was unexpected and like a miracle, so we should stop thinking for a bull a market by comparing with last year.
October is ending soon so investing in a coin that has a bull trend before next year starts seems  smart.

easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:05:08 PM

The conditions in the bull market last year are very different from the current conditions. I don't think it would make no sense to expect the same events to happen last year. Of course, this isn't a guarantee that the same things won't happen. Everything is possible in the crypto markets.
Anything could get into a coin and make the price increase every day. December might make all of us money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?
at this moment, some people are no longer expecting of such thing to happen. the month of october is already coming to its end but nothing happens at this point. Maybe, miracles would only take place next year and we should just accept the fact that it won't always be a huge year for cryptos.For now, be patient because that is the only thing that we could do.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:17:22 PM

Crypto is a technology that is difficult to predict. A bad situation now makes it harder to predict. So that it cannot be ascertained yet that crypto can be grounded again later this year. At the end of last year, it was indeed the top of the crypto increase, but that could not be fully used as a reference. I also hope that Crypto can end the autumn which has become very dry like now.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

The bull market was not in the month of october as of now in this month of october was in to dip of price.
Maybe in this month of december was going to happen to begin a bull market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: