Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:23:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3224 times)
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:07:23 AM

We building to the bulls right now. I think slow upward trend is in the very near future leading to a nice bullrun. The timeframe between slow to full on bull run fest is the question. I’m thinking shorter than most people think.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:09:31 AM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?
I do not trust any predictions and I also do not care, i am long time holder and now I am buying more coins for cheap. So if bull market returns I will stop buying more coins and thats all for me  Grin.

Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:35:19 AM

I think most people in crypto are expecting a good rebound this coming fourth quarter. Not exactly the same as the last year's bull run but a decent market recovery. I'm personally expecting a $15,000 BTC and atleast $500 ETH towards the end of the year.
Well, that is one thing that only time can tell and as we are now, it is best to just be patient and see how events would all unfold.

At least with a break out upward for bitcoin, that would really mean a lot generally for the whole market, looking at the way the alt market has really been trying as much as possible to gear up for the next bull run and we are seeing some making attempt with breakout with good volume across board which shows the whales are beginning to step in and this might be another moment just to take the market upward on another buying spree.

I can see everyone is simply excited about some bull market coming within the last three months of the year. Well, if we are to go technically, I would say it is very possible and for the fact that a lot of the altcoins starting with doge and ripple have made the first move, we can say the possibility is still really getting more glaring and about becoming a reality.

I have seen a lot of bullish divergence on altcoins with some promise of trend reversal, they have all gotten over sold to some extent anyway, so I am not surprised and for what it is worth, I would say however things eventually turn out, we will just have to wait and see.
Still the market not recover in bull run and now october is approaching ,I hope that in december there will be a growing in market and begin to shine crypto again .More and more days to come  it is expecting that it slowly recovered.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

Manipulators see you as you expect that to happen and that is the reason for them not to do it because they don't want small traders like you to join the ride.
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

Difficult to say then bull market will come, but I hope you a right! Will be good present for new year

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

The bullish market will return, of course , everyone knows, but when it is difficult to call it, now is not the time for it to return, there will be one more hard fall and then you can count on growth

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Rokot

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:47:57 PM

October ends, but the market is not growing. It starts to bother me, because I was hoping that I could earn good money for the New Year holidays.

Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:51:00 PM

I am not sure that we will be able to earn in 2018, we are still at the bottom and i dont know if it is the last, as everybody can see we are red again.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

I hope because october is also the start of the bull run last year which made btc it´s ATH 20k, so if the market gets alot of momentum we may surpass that ath.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

In a few days, it will be October, and I hope that true he predicts that the bull run will begin in that month, if that happens, of course, good news for the coin holder.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

I just  heard plenty of good news for the bull market and all of them say it will start on December  2nd week because of bakkt launch.
I'm not really sure what is Bkkt but many believed if Bakkt will enter in a cryptocurrency market then expect  bullish situation. Bkkt is one of the positive  will happen but there are many more and it will surprise  us.
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

i'm never trust prediction from someone, as you can see how the market condition now, and it's so difficult for market growing up again for 2018 or 2019, IMHO

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:16:34 PM

Well my rough estimation for the coming of Bull run is December I think or midst of November 2018, because according to my analysis, it is because most of the distribution of the token in the ico together with the list of their token in the exchange will be held and happen on this coming December 2018, on which I think ti could be the sign to start of rebound of bitcoin price and altcoins too.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:28:34 PM

According to my analyzation, the crypto market bull run will start in November. The reason for that is because last year also in the month of November Crypto Market Started to rise and from 1000$ Bitcoin Reached 20,000$ in just 2 months of time so my gut feeling is saying something like that can happen again and we will see the same type of bull run again.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:37:23 PM

I think that in the coming months we may well see a small bullish rally in the cryptocurrency market.
but for full recovery and return to previous heights will need much more time.
Yes, I think so, we will need a long time to make the market recover. I think it will stay at a low prices at least until the end of this year. In the next year, after ETF is approved, I maybe we will see a small bullish.
Some time ago it took us several years to be able to recover back to $1k. is it possible it will take a few more years for the price to recover and return to $19k? I hope it won't be that long. or at least by the end of this year there is a good news for bitcoin
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:55:02 PM

I thought Bitcoin growth will begin after October 26, when the expiration of BTC options expired, but I cannot see the start of growth yet. Moreover, the cost of the BTC began to fall. I hope this drop is short-lived and soon the price will reach its highs.

Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

And here we are and nothing new up way coming but still showing something more worst, few days to November now and still we can see btc doing the up tread likewise eth even more on dropping in price. Let just hope for a better new year which is 2019 and forget about bull this year.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:05:27 PM

nothing much have changed in crypto from September to end of October.  I believe November won't have big change also, but December might be a bull month.  it's quite boring to have bear months continuously and some groups may pump up the crypto for fun, and other groups will just follow and the bull wave will start on 2019.  but first, there must be some real good news announcements coming out.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

this year showed that one should not believe any predictions, especially long-term ones. I have not met analysts' forecasts, which would come true time after time.
Only point and short-term hits, on specific coins, the so-called "signals"
should only take into account forecasts, and draw conclusions

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

If this really happened, it would be good. This year was a really tough year for the Crypto market, Bitcoin prices as well as altcoins dropped a lot. Investors have suffered a huge loss. If the market rebound strongly in the end of this year, it will be much easier
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: