Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:36:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3224 times)
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?

october already done few days ago,,, and the market still red
now we will see in this november and december,, everyone hope for the bull,,
but, no one know when the bull will coming,,

bull run may come anytime of the day we should not predict it because not one really has an idea when it will happen, bitcoin price is too broad to predict and it is not made by system it is done by the people who has huge amount of coins in the market and ofcourse it is base on the demand.

then the main rule of the game now is just to wait and not to make unnecessary movements.
nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

Topic about another bull run appears every month and nothing changes. That is why, we need to stop waiting for a miracle and adapt to current curcimstanses.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

Regarding about this bull market or bull run that they are saying that will happen on October to December all I can say is that I already feel numbed about this thing because all of this are just speculation and nobody really knows if crypto market will ever go up again just like in 2017 so I really guess that the bull you are saying is already because October had already passed and still the crypto market is still cold as ever before.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?

Good times? It was good time a year ago, but there is no sings of repeating right now. Market is falling and hope of most investors is fading away.
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

The bull run has started already. Some markets of the top coins have started to pump and hopefully, this is just the beginning.
We will see very soon what we have waiting for.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

The bull run has started already. Some markets of the top coins have started to pump and hopefully, this is just the beginning.
We will see very soon what we have waiting for.
after all this time the market has remained immobile and stable, finally there has been an upward movement from the market. now it looks good sign and makes the traders a little happy with this situation. I hope this is indeed the beginning, and the market will continue to experience an upward movement, because this is what is awaited.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

I hope this is not just a statement but it is true that a bull run will come at the end of the year.
I personally really miss such moments.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

I think I've lost my hope now that nothing will happen before next year.If we wait for the new year, there might be good things.

Do not lose hope because for Btc only few days is enough to recover and rise quickly as in couple of hours only we have seen Btc rising by 2-3k . So even a month could be a long time before we see Btc back again to 15k range or so .  If you have some money do invest now before it increases .
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:01:14 AM

Actually more predictions are now focused on 2nd quarter of 2019 in which mostly predicted by most of the famous crypto experts that they have already abandoned their former predictions of bullish run for this year end and leave a glimpse of chances that it might still will happen. Hopefully still a bullish run before this year will end as 2 months are still a long journey to make. Keep the faith.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:23:42 AM

Bull run is needed massive FUD or real goodnews spreading all around the world, binance CEO is not predict but react about market condition this year is not really bad right now. It can happen this month or next year.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:27:17 AM

A lot of people predicted the bull will come in Q4 based on history even some ICOs postponed the listing date until Q4. We are already in Q4 but there's no bullish sign yet from the market. I think the crypto market was skyrocketing too high last year so the correction may stay longer than expected (i hope i'm wrong).
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:46:19 AM

People are predicting based on the metric happened in the last year but I don't see any price movement in terms of bitcoin. We don't when and how the bull run will start but many people who are holding the coins are waiting for the bull run.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:57:47 AM

The prediction seems to have not been proven now, October to November still has not shown valid evidence for news of the increase. so I think that is something that is still hopeful if the market will return to normal.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:03:32 AM

I hope that this person live according to his predictions and loose money just like all the people that follow his predictions. Using your own head is the only way.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:08:21 AM

There is the middle of october and one more drop is here. You shoudl not listen to predictions untill you are not able to undestand the market.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

I think I've lost my hope now that nothing will happen before next year.If we wait for the new year, there might be good things.

Cheer up - the bull run will certainly come, but you need to be ready to wait for it. probably, this event will not happen this winter (yes, i can admit it), but we will see the market rise in 2019.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

I hope that this person live according to his predictions and loose money just like all the people that follow his predictions. Using your own head is the only way.
Who is "this person" that you mean? Changpeng Zhao?
You should read the article first sir,
"Before Christmas are usually the months when the markets go up very often, but I am not saying that it will this year, or that it will not. I don't make predictions. I just react."
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:48:48 PM

The bull market kicking in has been the talk for a while now, I just feel we should start demanding more from these developers, from whom much is  given much is expected, look at most  ICOs in the past 2 years or more how many can we say have done well and people are expecting a bull run when most of these platforms are not working or no one is using them

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

Perhaps in November and December. Bitcoin will be able to hit $ 11,000 and ETH will hit $ 400. This return may be a positive factor for the Altcoins and the crypto market.
flysats

Activity: 329

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

What happens later? Dump again? If so I don't want bullrun  Wink I'd like some stability. It allow to make a good small stable profit day by day. But I think Bakkt at 12 Dec don't make a big influence on the BTC price. I wait for bigger events

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: