Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3219 times)
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

The bull market kicking in has been the talk for a while now, I just feel we should start demanding more from these developers, from whom much is  given much is expected, look at most  ICOs in the past 2 years or more how many can we say have done well and people are expecting a bull run when most of these platforms are not working or no one is using them
Most of the platforms certainly do not work, they constantly postpone something for later and transfer dates to their roadmap. But just enough projects are being developed - and the future is behind them. It is worth investing in them.

Indeed, some platforms doesn't have any purpose but only end for nothing. Their value doesn't show any potential to grow which those who invested from it definitely be losing and forever waiting for nothing. Unlike, other altcoin, I'm referring to the working, they have the greater chance to pump and definitely this is worth to wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:03:27 PM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?
I had watched binance ceo's interview and he is right, suddenly market turn to normal and everything can be green again, we dont need big news or something like that. We must be patient and we will get big gift for this.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:26:46 PM

I really hope that this prediction can be true, but now it is November already and I don't see much difference with the last few months
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

October is over, we have not seen a bull market. The week of November has already passed and it remains a little more than a month and a half before the end of the year, I don’t think that in such a short period of time we will see growth
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:36:45 PM

October is over, we have not seen a bull market. The week of November has already passed and it remains a little more than a month and a half before the end of the year, I don’t think that in such a short period of time we will see growth

The Bull Market what OP was telling is not possible in 2018, The max we can see the bitcoin price hitting will be 10000 + or -, because as soon as the market moves nearby 10000 mark their will be heavy selling pressure which will bring price back to its normal price. Traders are still in short term trade trend.

renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

Haha no I don't think so. We might have an upwards trend, but the real bull market will come around mid-2019 I guess. It will be started by the approval of ETF Cboe.

But I would be happy if market cap becomes 400b in the end of this year. 
anjuara1978

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:48:39 PM

I am very much excited about this actually. November is going on and December is also coming in the next. I hope December will bring a better market for all of us. That's why I am exciting a lot. So let's hope and wait.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:09:49 PM

The bull market kicking in has been the talk for a while now, I just feel we should start demanding more from these developers, from whom much is  given much is expected, look at most  ICOs in the past 2 years or more how many can we say have done well and people are expecting a bull run when most of these platforms are not working or no one is using them

I guess those project in connection to that statement yous aid had been hibernated due to bad market conditions. Somehow it doesn't mean we're that in danger right now, and expecting bull run was a motivational ways for all of us, in order to attract more holders to keep their asset and avoid dumping. Hopefully bitcoin and ethereum market will soon rise back so that the alts will definitely increase in demand again.
alpoahmo

Activity: 588
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:42:52 PM

In december last year, altcoins started to increase.This year there will be the same increases in altcoins.First of all bitcoin will start to increase.After that, the coins will start to flow into the altcoins.These events are repeated every year.
thuthanh

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:17:37 AM

Yes, I can be sure of that. Now we can see on coinmarketcap and see the price of Bitcoin and Altcoins are green. And we will see the market come back in the near future.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:02:02 AM

Yes, I can be sure of that. Now we can see on coinmarketcap and see the price of Bitcoin and Altcoins are green. And we will see the market come back in the near future.
There's also possibilities that whales are just playing around they just waiting for some growth and then dumped so huge after, we can't assume yet until we seen the actual increase, though we are still positive that same thing can happen around this said months, investors are just waiting and hoping that the market will turned into positive before this year will end, keep holding and buy some more things will be fine just aimed for long term investment.
Natan7

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:02:03 PM

I think I've lost my hope now that nothing will happen before next year.If we wait for the new year, there might be good things.
do not worry! many are excited now. The main thing is not to lose faith in cryptocurrency and you will be rewarded for your patience.

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

We are ready for in the bull marketplace in this kind of staying a few months. However many of us can’t even now declare in case it is going to come about for this a few months, nevertheless, I think that will for the staying a few months prior to the calendar year concludes, the market industry will start to climb yet again. Loose change will truly enhance, nevertheless, it won’t always be similar to recently.
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:46:03 PM

I predict the Bull Market will be able to fall on this Christmas season. And all the hopes of the crypto market are looking to Bitcoin. Because we have been feeling tired and depressed so it was time for Bitcoin to be able to Show yourself to the followers of it.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 05:08:07 PM

the market has always been few days up and few days down.  nothing much have changed for the past months.  people are awaiting real good news regarding bitcoin.  once the big good news has been announced, people will start buying buying and buying...
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:38:01 PM

All possibilities can still occur and I believe that, but it feels too difficult bullrun will occur this year, I'm more sure Bullrun will occur longer which is between 3 to 4 years into the future, which is between 2021 and 2022, and for my holders suggest staying patient because everything I say is just a prediction

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:58:47 PM

Unfortunately it's the middle of November and still no signs are seen, if we do not take assumptions of the movements of altcoins up.
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?
October passed, november is passing and probably december will past like this. There will be somebody everytime who gives dates or do estimation but this is crypto world and nothing predictable for this market all I know.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:52:05 PM

exhausted as it may seem, we still do not have any confirmation of the bull run. As the volatility increase the market seems to decline the past days. We are now in the mid November the follow days of this month can be really surprising or disappointing. With high hope i still believed that a confirmation of some sort should manifest before the month ends.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

I'm just waiting for it, but thank you for being excited about that new news, maybe this December.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: