Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:00:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3224 times)
carrieM
Copper Member

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

getting ready for that
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:51:42 AM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?

October is not an option any more, but now I need to wait for one more month to say that certain CEO was wrong once more. They are always wrong.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

for October to December this year it will be very difficult to pump prices even though there is a bull run, therefore I am more confident that a bull run will occur early next year
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

when looking at the graph data that existed in the past year, the end of this year will be a very important moment because surely the price of cryptocurrency will always experience price increases so you should be able to be prepared to welcome price increases and make profit withdrawals at the end of the year.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

Every month there is one more bull run, so I usually ignore such topics, but now I wanted to see the people, who read it. Guys, stop holding.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:14:44 PM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

Last time I rely their social information, but hey it's getting January already and there is no bullrun, and since October I am waiting in it and it never hqppen, so much better not to think about it, it will just add to my worries anyway.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

I think the bull market will usually occur at the end of the year in December, when October may be just training and conducting experiments, maybe going to launch a bull market this December, stay tuned and be patient for the bull run to occur.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:53:05 PM

Every month there is one more bull run, so I usually ignore such topics, but now I wanted to see the people, who read it. Guys, stop holding.
since the beginning of 2018, many people write forecasts about the bull market every month. But As we can see the results are completely different. I think that the situation in December does not change either, as it did not change in September and October.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

since the beginning of 2018, many people write forecasts about the bull market every month. But As we can see the results are completely different. I think that the situation in December does not change either, as it did not change in September and October.
in any case, you need to be careful and pay less attention to all these forecasts, which have nothing to do with reality. Most likely, many users of cryptocurrency express their desires, and not forecasts with real facts.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:04:29 AM

Market does look very sad, this is because the majority of prices have decreased very significantly. we will indeed be very difficult to predict price movements because anything can happen in the digital currency world.

Even in 2017 the price of Bitcoin reached a fantastic value, inversely proportional to the current conditions, namely when the price of Bitcoin has decreased. but there is hope and we must continue to support it so that we get satisfying results too.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:52:01 AM

Market does look very sad, this is because the majority of prices have decreased very significantly. we will indeed be very difficult to predict price movements because anything can happen in the digital currency world.

Even in 2017 the price of Bitcoin reached a fantastic value, inversely proportional to the current conditions, namely when the price of Bitcoin has decreased. but there is hope and we must continue to support it so that we get satisfying results too.
Bitcoin is trying to recover but the demand is not that high enough to make another bull run, a lot of speculation have been hovering around the web but up until now i can`t see any sign that it will break past 5k this year.
Fidelius

Activity: 314
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:58:33 AM

This is the point. It will not start from slow growth, it will be very fast and it will take not much time for BTC to reach 11k once again. No way to predict it.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

Bitcoin is trying to recover but the demand is not that high enough to make another bull run, a lot of speculation have been hovering around the web but up until now i can`t see any sign that it will break past 5k this year.
First of all, it is necessary to improve the investment indicators in the cryptocurrency, because only then will it be possible to at least do something for future prospects. We see today how the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market has greatly decreased.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:34:59 AM

I hope it's true because i've lossen my energy right now just like i've lossen my profits as an investment when the market goes down and down.
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 11:54:36 AM

waiting for the market to stabilize again, this is not easy bro because now there is a lot of downturn and the market is starting to go green it will last for only one or two days, if according to crypto experts they hope bulls run back but now investors are not excited anymore. but I hope there will be a change next year

imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

Hahaha, it seems that this is a joke, please don't predict the cryptocurrency market, it is very boring. Now that the cryptocurrency is very small, it is being manipulated so don't imagine that you can predict the cryptocurrency market.

ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

I don't think that it would happen this year Grin,
Maybe you are talking about October or December next year Grin .
The market wouldn't have a bull run before this year ends let's face it but it is really hard to have one right now.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 12:16:16 PM

we must know that the market is difficult to predict and seeing the current market movements I think a bull run will not happen this year, maybe we should be patient and wait for a longer time

Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

We are in mid December and we have not seen any sort of confirmation that there will be a bull run. I doubt that there will be any though. This might happen first or second quarter of 2019 but not this year. Should it progress we are  beating the ATH of major altcoins.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

It seems to me that bull market is close and all what can be done is about patience, so we must wait for better time and don't sell our assets
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: