Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:31:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage your risks?  (Read 25655 times)
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?
I like to do short-term trading operations, but I will hold some stable project tokens for a long time.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 11:28:03 AM

Well if you are planning to buy coins that has low value in the market, its better to buy ethereum or other altcoins that has a good potential for future investments. Do not plan to buy altcoins that has a very low value and has.no potential in future investments, then in the long run we qould definitely regret it, its too risky.
Rejevunator

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

In order to reduce the risks of cryptocurrency, you should remember to diversify. I think this is a good way to get rid of risks.

There is no perfect technique, even if we give it to fund managers who have decades of experience then there is no guarantee for profit, there is always a risk in investment so the best thing is to face not avoid.
Why you need fund managers ? Believe into many good strategies and techniques which are the simple way, you can manage your portfolio to eliminate the risk associated with any investing opportunities. I never believe it to any third party for managing my funds. It is really a harmful for our portfolio and our capital. If you learn some good techniques then you can manage profitably.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:38:44 PM

I like to do short-term trading operations, but I will hold some stable project tokens for a long time.
the right choice if you do it that way. I am also happy to trade short term with few percent profit every day, but now I chose to stop first, due to trade with the weak market situation I think is not so good.

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

Maybe my methods are a bit outdated, but I belong to the conservative part of people who prefer long-term investments and do not try to trade by buying and selling their coins many times during the month. I understand that most likely I will earn much less people who can trade professionally, but this is my choice.
It really looks like conservatism, because today nobody is doing it for sure. I think you need to understand how trading and futures contracts work correctly. I am sure that today it is really profitable business.
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:48:01 PM

I am trying to separate my investments and never hold my money at one coin. If I will lose in some I will win in other. I hope I am doing the right things?
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:21:14 PM

In order to reduce the risks of cryptocurrency, you should remember to diversify. I think this is a good way to get rid of risks.

There is no perfect technique, even if we give it to fund managers who have decades of experience then there is no guarantee for profit, there is always a risk in investment so the best thing is to face not avoid.

Technical analysis or fundamental analysis is essentially a skill to help traders eliminate many of the risks involved in trading. And they always set the criteria to help minimize the risk as traders do not let losses such as losses not exceed 2% and always record the transaction log
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

For risk management you've got to have proper TA, stop-losses and good overall good management. Allocate your portfolio accordingly, always pay attention to btc price as altcoins tend to follow its price action. Do NOT FOMO and trust your killer trader instincts.  Grin Hope this helps!
yupss like ChrisPop said, we must keep the attention in bitcoin price when starting to trade in altcoin, because impact from bitcoin price is really affected altcoin price, as you can see like now

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

I agree that the risk cannot be completely eliminated, but only reduced. For me personally, risk reduction is a rejection of short-term trading and marginal trading. I try to buy coins for long term.
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:19:41 PM

It is very difficult for me to manage risks, because the situation on the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous now. At the moment, most strategies do not work.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:20:19 PM

To get high profits, it is necessary to take risks, buying in a bloody market can be a risk because the market is difficult to predict, and buying now can generate huge profits for the future, such as planting seeds now and in the future will reap the rewards.

It is not excluded, but you should assume only the risk for which you are ready. Having spent all your savings, cryptocurrency in the bleeding market can hardly be called a good move in relation to risks.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:15:12 PM

I am currently trading thirty percent of my total savings. All other coins are kept until better times. I hope that in 2019 the situation will change and the market will start to grow.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:52:09 AM

I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?

If I believe in a coin/project, I hold as long as I need to. If I no longer believe in a project, I'll sell. However, I'll never sell at a loss unless it's to reinvest into a better project.

How do I determine if a project is good? See if the team is actually working. Is there a wallet, are they updating the wallet, what are they working on, are they meeting deadlines, etc. So many crypto projects release nothing and people buy their coin anyway.
I was also aware of the risk involved in the cryptocurrencies but I was also aware that if we will not take the risk then we will not be rich. Here I came for becoming rich and so I took the risk. I know that in crypto the risk is only the long time wait after which we will see the price at a higher peak.

Unlike any other markets, we can eliminate the risk associated with crypto currencies simply by holding it for long term. If you are not ready to hold for long term then you should not go for investing in crypto currencies. I believe only crypto currencies are promising for big returns in long-term whereas many shares and stocks are not getting big value even in long term.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

To be able to manage the level of risk as long as I join Crypto, I continue to explore my abilities and skills through my participation in various programs in Crypto. That way more information and knowledge will be mastered by me. With all that I have mastered, I will be more observant and more able to select and selectively choose crypto programs that have little risk. Like participating in various ICOs, investing by implementing a diversification system, selling when prices are high and maintaining when the price decreases or the market situation is being unstable.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:48:04 AM

Daily trading is more profitable despite having risks. Daily trading is easier to do with buying coins and we only wait for the price of coins to go up and sell. Even though the results are few but make me have an advantage.

xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:15:48 AM

I will manage my risk with some altcoin by selling altcoin do not have potential to higher price and keep buy new altcoin have much profit later, I don't are have cut lost with my last altcoin before and keep it to get profit at other new altcoin.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:16:06 AM

Earlier I was not trading now I started short term trading to get some profit and recover my losses by holding. From the very starting in crypto I always believe in diversification and money management. I buy sell on the basis of the potential of the coin. I don't invest my all money in one coin. I have almost 20-30 types of coins. I always hold the high potential coins for long-term but due to the bearish market I am suffering almost 70% loss in my portfolio value and now recovering it by trading.

lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

Managing risk is very difficult and usually requires a lot of time to follow the cryptocurrency market, which is a very hard job. The best way to manage losses is to change coins into stable coins. The short-term market is very difficult to judge.
Yadaloke

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

I will manage my risk with some altcoin by selling altcoin do not have potential to higher price and keep buy new altcoin have much profit later, I don't are have cut lost with my last altcoin before and keep it to get profit at other new altcoin.
these strategies are used well to avoid losses. each step must have risks, so it depends on how we manage ways to get away from risk. The value of Bitcoin and Altcoin is getting lower and you must often monitor the movement so that it is not too late in taking action.

prepare the best strategy to avoid the big risks to your choice, before taking action that you should think about as well as possible before regretting.
Joand_or

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

If yotu don't really have heart trust me you cannot gain much from cryptocurrency. Risk is what keeps us going, inability to take risk might cause financial disability. Sometimes you realize the market is not favorable yet still you have to throw in some investment to see the outcome. Lets not forget what they use to say "the greater the risk the greater the outcome".I normally do long term investment but when things are getting worse i just switch my style to short term. That is what keeps us moving.
Why you cannot make big gain from crypto currency market ? I have seen many people already had made some big fortune out of crypto currency market but by carefully choosing the right coin at right times. You must need some good experience in order to find gain from crypto currency market. Your experience will help you to manage your risk effectively.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: