Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:29:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐  (Read 7689 times)
IvanH1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:01:56 PM

Has anyone already participated in this project in airdrop? Tokens immediately give or need to wait? How much is paid to Airdrop?

The airdrop is pretty simple and you can participate here: https://www.hubrisone.com/airdrop/

The tokens will be deposited in your wallet and you can only access it when we activate the wallets. So it's important to keep the app installed on your phone.

IvanH1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:05:55 PM

Now the market situation provides an excellent opportunity to bring your ideas to the finished product and not to rush to access the stock exchanges.
The fact that the developers took the risk to enter the market at the moment, in my opinion, suggests that they are confident in their product and in their abilities to bring it to success. I wish you good luck HubrisOne!
Yes, they should be confident. However I think that it was a better option for them to wait a bit. Now everything is too unpredictable
You are too pessimistic? Personally I don’t have any doubts. I learn all their documentation and analysed it’s team work. Everything gives me this confidence
I am pretty new in crypt, but I think that we could not reach last years volums.. Despite of how pessimistic it may sounds

It will be interesting to see, 2019 seems like it will be a great year for cryptocurrencies market as a whole - we jsut have to wait and see. Meanwhile we will continue to grow and build our solution and products no matter if the market is up or down.

We are focused and determined to deliver

I believe that many quality projects will be launched this year.
and HubrisOne is a very promising project.

Many thanks for the words of motivation
IvanH1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:07:13 PM

Now the market situation provides an excellent opportunity to bring your ideas to the finished product and not to rush to access the stock exchanges.
The fact that the developers took the risk to enter the market at the moment, in my opinion, suggests that they are confident in their product and in their abilities to bring it to success. I wish you good luck HubrisOne!

It was definitely a big risk to develop on our own time funds. We want to show our customers and investors we are committed to delivering over anything.

The days are gone where people can raise money with just an idea.

We just cross 11.2k early bird registrations on our application
In such a short time, good indicators of the number of new users, in the future there should be more

With Marketing our goal is to reach 300K in the first year.

For each new customer that joins we burn 100 HBRS token quarterly.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:24:58 PM

It was definitely a big risk to develop on our own time funds. We want to show our customers and investors we are committed to delivering over anything.

In such a short time, good indicators of the number of new users, in the future there should be more

With Marketing our goal is to reach 300K in the first year.

For each new customer that joins we burn 100 HBRS token quarterly.
And are there any results? I mean how was the previous year for token?
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:33:39 PM

Has anyone already participated in this project in airdrop? Tokens immediately give or need to wait? How much is paid to Airdrop?

The airdrop is pretty simple and you can participate here: https://www.hubrisone.com/airdrop/

The tokens will be deposited in your wallet and you can only access it when we activate the wallets. So it's important to keep the app installed on your phone.

Liars few months I participated in lots of airdrops, but have get no rewards at all. So it can be my last airdrop ever, so all my prayers to HubrisOne hah)
meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 08:38:51 PM

Hi there,

If you would like to know anything don't hesitate to ask me. I am happy to help.

Warm regards,
Utku
Are you the official representative of the project? Are you a member of the team or just a volunteer activist? I am very interested to know what is happening behind the scenes of the project!

Hi there,

I am the CMO and Partnerships Director of the company. You would drop the questions at telegram if you like. My username is @utkukg.

Kind regards,
Utku

meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 08:41:36 PM

I hope the price can increase with time. It seems to me that HBRS is good enough for this
This is a crypto market. Here everything can happen. And even that you do not believe in, also has a chance to come true. And the project really seems promising!
The most important thing for me is that the project can realize itself to the end, just the majority do not even live, or there is

no investment, or they do not keep their plan

Hello,

If you have time I would suggest to read our business model in WP to know better about our financial model and plans. On the other hand, our business success is not established on token sale. We are going to have a equity share in January and there is plenty of interest to that.

Hope these helps.
Utku

meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 08:46:35 PM

I hope the price can increase with time. It seems to me that HBRS is good enough for this
This is a crypto market. Here everything can happen. And even that you do not believe in, also has a chance to come true. And the project really seems promising!
I fully agree that nothing can be predicted in this industry. Any project can be successful and vice versa. And when this happens no one knows. therefore, only wish good luck and new ideas to project.

Thanks for your support!

Warm regards,
Utku

meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 08:47:32 PM

Very interesting project. With the right approach and advertising it will succeed. I do not even doubt it and will follow the development.

Thank you for your support!

Warm regards,
Utku

meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 08:51:58 PM

I fully agree that nothing can be predicted in this industry. Any project can be successful and vice versa. And when this happens no one knows. therefore, only wish good luck and new ideas to project.
No matter what the subject matter, the main thing is to work hard on the project and of course not to forget about communication with clients and advertising.

Hi there,

You are absolutely right!

We are working hard from the beginning and this was just the warm up if I am honest since, most of the work which needs to be completed is ahead. Large portion of the development and advertisement works are scheduled for Q1 and Q2 of 2019. We are focused on equity sale (we are going to start in a couple of days) and ongoing token sale which will enable us to implement the roadmap.

Warm regards,
Utku

meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 08:53:14 PM

The HubrisOne team is introducing a functional utility token known as the Hubris Token (HBRS), which will be used within the HubrisOne app and infrastructure, as a store of value, a way to transfer funds, receive platform access, discounts and used as a form of payment in conjunction with the HubrisOne debit cards.
Now it is very profitable to get project tokens if you look to the future, since it will be possible to trade for them on the platform

Good idea (not a financial advice lool)

Warm regards,
Utku

meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 08:54:37 PM

The HubrisOne team is introducing a functional utility token known as the Hubris Token (HBRS), which will be used within the HubrisOne app and infrastructure, as a store of value, a way to transfer funds, receive platform access, discounts and used as a form of payment in conjunction with the HubrisOne debit cards.

You win supporter of the year!! 😀

Loool
Indeed Wink

meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 08:59:27 PM

Very interesting project. With the right approach and advertising it will succeed. I do not even doubt it and will follow the development.
The main thing is what a marketer is in a team, most of the promotion on the network depends on it, the better the advertising, the better the result

We don't want to hype our company or project. Instead we want to deliver results
but how to be without advertising? after all, you need to hold conferences, order advertising from bloggers, one forum will not be enough, social networks as for me only 50 percent of the total

You are right! We have plans for advertisement campaigns this quarter and Q2 as well. We have started a $800k bounty already as a part of it but, we will have other means of various media advertisements in the near future.

Warm regards,
Utku

IvanH1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:59:38 PM

The application is really popular, I think that this project will have a large community.
The more ads there are, the more often they will download applications and register.

I agree we need to focus more on marketing, I think as the community grows and we get more token sales we can use this collected funds for paid advertising on social media and PR

For now we are focusing on delivering a product
meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 09:06:38 PM

The main thing is what a marketer is in a team, most of the promotion on the network depends on it, the better the advertising, the better the result

We don't want to hype our company or project. Instead we want to deliver results
but how to be without advertising? after all, you need to hold conferences, order advertising from bloggers, one forum will not be enough, social networks as for me only 50 percent of the total

I agree, this is something we are working on - but for us, we wanted to deliver something investors can see, feel and use before doing any hype marketing.

I think the time for hype marketing has passed, especially after the 2017 projects that failed to deliver

So, why are you running ICO now? If now is not a good time for advertising, so it's not a good time for running the ICO too. You need marketing to have a successful ICO.

Hi there,

Thank you for raising this question!

I agree with the ideas of Ivan and have additional points on top. We have marketing campaigns planned for this quarter and Q2 of 2019 as well. The important point is that we haven't established the success of the company on token sale. Therefore, we haven't gone with an aggressive ICO advertisement. Setting a 5 month long ICO ensures it's success with all the marketing plans we have.

Hope these help.

Warm regards,
Utku

meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 09:07:38 PM

The project is quite interesting and self-sufficient, among all the new projects that I have met on this .

Thanks for your support!

Warm regards,
Utku

meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 09:09:25 PM

I agree, this is something we are working on - but for us, we wanted to deliver something investors can see, feel and use before doing any hype marketing.

I think the time for hype marketing has passed, especially after the 2017 projects that failed to deliver
I agree with you, but it is impossible to live in any company without marketing, there are competitors everywhere and always, but you need to be better than they are.

You are right! It is just a strategy difference what we have here. Marketing is very important for us too. We have robust marketing campaigns for q1 and Q2 of 2019

Warm regards,
Utku

meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 09:11:35 PM

Hey there,

Thanks for your support! We appreciate it and it means alot to us!

Warm regards,
Utku

meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 09:14:50 PM

Now all the results suggest that the project has a serious mood. Today, most projects are half way through. and only serious projects move on.

Hi there,

You are right! This market condition is a big test for the projects. The strong ones will survive.

Warm regards,
Utku

meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 09:16:07 PM

At least I like this project. I can not guarantee the prospects of this project. but I personally think that this is a very promising project.

You are on spot! Thanks for the support,

Warm regards,
Utku

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: