Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐  (Read 7689 times)
Handiex

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:26:48 PM

One question. Will you be applying for a banking license?  I don't know if you will become an authorised electronic money or something like that or need a banking license... How works it?

If you cooperate with banks, then a good step into the future, but in order to do this, you need to complete the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:32:36 PM

I like how the project builds its marketing company. It can be seen that the team did not spare the funds and hired a serious, highly paid professional. I think that under his leadership, Project HubrisOne will reach heights!
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:32:44 PM

One question. Will you be applying for a banking license?  I don't know if you will become an authorised electronic money or something like that or need a banking license... How works it?

If you cooperate with banks, then a good step into the future, but in order to do this, you need to complete the project
cryptocurrency project is very difficult to obtain a license from the bank. but why is it needed? we can just exchange cryptocurrency.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:40:00 PM

In such difficult times in the crypto market it is very important to motivate each other. Only by supporting one with a kind word can we survive this time!
The crypto whales who staged this dump in the crypto market did this in order to raise panic in the ranks of crypto investors and crypto users. Therefore, we must support each other.
terfcibulgacesri

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:50:06 PM

The lower the fall, the higher the growth will be. You need to know and understand. These are the laws of the market. So it was last time!
When I read your words and wondered how much cryptocurrency could cost after a fall that has already lasted more than a year ... It's just even scary to imagine this growth!
Salichex

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:51:19 PM

In such difficult times in the crypto market it is very important to motivate each other. Only by supporting one with a kind word can we survive this time!
The crypto whales who staged this dump in the crypto market did this in order to raise panic in the ranks of crypto investors and crypto users. Therefore, we must support each other.
Communicating the administration with their customers is important, because people also need developer support.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:00:09 PM

And the motivation is how I understand the news about the project, innovations for example, or the achievements of the team
It is always necessary not to be lazy and try as much as possible to study the project in which you are going to invest your money. Then you can have a more or less complete picture of the project and possible prospects.
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:10:24 PM

Well, if you take the last time, he has already grown a little, even began to invest more
I want to believe that there will soon be a serious increase. At least the feeling that the wave of positive news is beginning to grow around. Even today there was an article about Bitcoin in the Times newspaper.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:21:11 PM

As far as I know, they pay immediately, no need to wait. This is a promising project and the team conducts a quality airdrop.
The fact that they pay immediately is very cool! I will tell about this to my friends who are interested in participating in bounty and airdrops.
Sevreki

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:09:43 PM

As far as I know, they pay immediately, no need to wait. This is a promising project and the team conducts a quality airdrop.
The fact that they pay immediately is very cool! I will tell about this to my friends who are interested in participating in bounty and airdrops.
Are there any bonuses for registering by referral link? I could not find information
pricasde

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:11:13 PM

Well, if you take the last time, he has already grown a little, even began to invest more
I want to believe that there will soon be a serious increase. At least the feeling that the wave of positive news is beginning to grow around. Even today there was an article about Bitcoin in the Times newspaper.
I still do not see that the cryptocurrency market is going up. Many publications write about cryptocurrency throughout the year.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:22:10 PM

Are there any bonuses for registering by referral link? I could not find information
For registration by referral link there are no bonuses. but there are other bonuses Smiley
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:28:19 PM

And the motivation is how I understand the news about the project, innovations for example, or the achievements of the team
It is always necessary not to be lazy and try as much as possible to study the project in which you are going to invest your money. Then you can have a more or less complete picture of the project and possible prospects.
I learned a lot of information about the HubrisOne project. and I am confident that this project will be successful in the future.
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:42:03 PM

I learned a lot of information about the HubrisOne project. and I am confident that this project will be successful in the future.
This project will be successful, because the team works well. I think that this product will be very popular.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:08:35 PM

This project will be successful, because the team works well. I think that this product will be very popular.
Team work is really one of the most important things about any project. Their efficient work can stimulate investors aso than the project will get money for product development
pricasde

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:12:50 PM

Team work is really one of the most important things about any project. Their efficient work can stimulate investors aso than the project will get money for product development
Many investors do not believe in the success of new projects. a lot of fraudulent projects were in 2018.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:14:52 PM

Many investors do not believe in the success of new projects. a lot of fraudulent projects were in 2018.
There always were some scam projects, but to be honest, last year there were the most of them. I hope we can cope with this problem somehow
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:17:06 PM

it's true that I am also interested in HBRS, because there is Airdrop I can participate,
maybe the price will be different from ICO because of Airdrop, it remains positive and careful

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:24:44 PM

it's true that I am also interested in HBRS, because there is Airdrop I can participate,
maybe the price will be different from ICO because of Airdrop, it remains positive and careful
I have never pay attention to airdrops at all, but here I see people are enthusiastic about it. So may be I should try it?? Grin
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:29:13 PM

cryptocurrency project is very difficult to obtain a license from the bank. but why is it needed? we can just exchange cryptocurrency.
Special license are important because the government should control money flows and crypt already have dozens of ways to launder money or financing terrorism..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: