Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐  (Read 7689 times)
Zahmere

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:00:52 PM

Each team that wants to create a successful project should work constantly and efficiently.
Let's hope that the developers of project HubrisOne will also do - work on the project constantly and at a good pace. Then we have a chance to see a really great project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:06:07 PM

Each team that wants to create a successful project should work constantly and efficiently.
Let's hope that the developers of project HubrisOne will also do - work on the project constantly and at a good pace. Then we have a chance to see a really great project.
Nothing changes on a market.. and it’s upsetting me really much.. especially the understanding that I can’t do anything about it. The only thing that is left is just wait
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:11:55 PM

No one knows what will happen in 2019 with a cryptocurrency market, there may be growth, but no one knows for sure
The crypto market and the entire crypto industry is just developing. Neither of which is the end or the sunset can not speak. Growth will and will be even faster than we think.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:24:05 PM

Let's hope that the developers will not give up their positions and will continue to develop the HubrisOne project no matter what. I hope the project community will support its developers.
Project HubrisOne even now has a solid and strong community when there are troubled and depressive times in the crypto market. I think that with the trend reversal the project will also progress even more!
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:29:57 PM

Let's hope that the developers will not give up their positions and will continue to develop the HubrisOne project no matter what. I hope the project community will support its developers.
Project HubrisOne even now has a solid and strong community when there are troubled and depressive times in the crypto market. I think that with the trend reversal the project will also progress even more!
I am glad to be a part of such a strong and united community!!:) Do we have any news related to HubrisOne project?
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:32:21 PM

No one knows what will happen in 2019 with a cryptocurrency market, there may be growth, but no one knows for sure
The crypto market and the entire crypto industry is just developing. Neither of which is the end or the sunset can not speak. Growth will and will be even faster than we think.
Yes, our community is just forming, but first Bitcoin appeared 10 years ago and it can take even longer for crypto to start growth
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:37:39 PM

You're right! You should always trust only what you yourself have read or seen. When you find a project in which you plan to invest your money, you need to study it as much as possible and draw independent conclusions.
For example, I myself always look for objects for my investments. I do not trust anyone. Therefore, I can say for sure what I liked or what did not like in a particular project.
Zahmere

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:54:50 PM

Nothing changes on a market.. and it’s upsetting me really much.. especially the understanding that I can’t do anything about it. The only thing that is left is just wait
You are not looking there. Everyone looks only at the course and do not understand that the main thing is happening behind the screen. Sign hundreds of contracts and permits. A lot is being done. Cryptocurrencies are being prepared for global implementation.
Tamandrac

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:02:39 PM

You are not looking there. Everyone looks only at the course and do not understand that the main thing is happening behind the screen. Sign hundreds of contracts and permits. A lot is being done. Cryptocurrencies are being prepared for global implementation.
In a couple of years, the world of cryptocurrency should change in any case, as there will be updates in the blockchain system
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:10:34 PM

There are not so many projects like HubrisOne in today's crypto market. Mostly from new projects there is practically nothing interesting and promising. HubrisOne is a pleasant exception.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:21:02 PM

There are not so many projects like HubrisOne in today's crypto market. Mostly from new projects there is practically nothing interesting and promising. HubrisOne is a pleasant exception.
Honestly to say it is to early to say so directly because even with such a good team, there are lot’s of obstacles that devs have to face on their way to successfull project implementation
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:33:09 PM

You are absolutely right! This is the main rule of the investor. If one investment turns out to be unsuccessful for some reason, then the situation will be saved by investment in another project.
That is precisely why the golden rule of investing says: diversification of risks first of all! This is the basis and the most important rule!
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:21:25 PM

You are absolutely right! This is the main rule of the investor. If one investment turns out to be unsuccessful for some reason, then the situation will be saved by investment in another project.
That is precisely why the golden rule of investing says: diversification of risks first of all! This is the basis and the most important rule!
There still plays such a role as the share of farta, how no one knows how lucky in the future
guamenterp

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:45:54 PM

There still plays such a role as the share of farta, how no one knows how lucky in the future
therefore, it is necessary not only to diversify risks, but also to select only promising projects for investment.
Phileste

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:47:36 PM

therefore, it is necessary not only to diversify risks, but also to select only promising projects for investment.
Even if you select for yourself good projects and it’s not a fact that a good result will come out in the future
orleli

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:54:58 PM

Even if you select for yourself good projects and it’s not a fact that a good result will come out in the future
if you do not get a good result in the future, then you have selected bad projects Grin
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:02:26 PM

Honestly to say it is to early to say so directly because even with such a good team, there are lot’s of obstacles that devs have to face on their way to successfull project implementation
professional team will solve all the problems. and the HubrisOne project will be successful.
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:17:24 PM

In a couple of years, the world of cryptocurrency should change in any case, as there will be updates in the blockchain system
wow, a couple of years ??
I'm waiting for global changes in the near future, and I hope that the blockchain technology will develop rapidly.
pricasde

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:26:43 PM

This project was able to gather a strong society even in a bear market, so it will be very successful in a bull market.
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:57:34 PM

Considering that there is a lot of talk about the crypto market being completely artificially controlled, I think that there is a limited circle of people who make decisions when there will be a pump or dump.
I think that a lot of big whales are manipulating the cryptocurrency market now. they also play against each other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: