Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:13:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐  (Read 7689 times)
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:25:17 PM

To find a project that is able to make a profit, investors have to study all the new items that appear on the market. And among dozens or even hundreds of projects to find the one and only promising!
Tracking new crypto industry is a titanic job. Every day new projects appear and it’s very difficult to understand at once how interesting and promising they are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:39:02 PM

I do not see a market reversal in an uptrend. prices do not fall, but do not grow.
There is such a version that we can observe the whole 2019 of such a “flat” or “side” market. And only at the beginning of 2020 we are waiting for the pump.
No one knows what will happen in 2019 with a cryptocurrency market, there may be growth, but no one knows for sure
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:16:16 PM

This project has progress. HubrisOne looks every day more and more promising. I like that the team does not stop the development of the project.
It seems to me that the development team of this project does not just stop the pace of development, but also increases them. In the project, something constantly happens, something constantly happens.
Each team that wants to create a successful project should work constantly and efficiently.
That's right, you need to work even without days off, the future result of the project depends
Phileste

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:21:24 PM

On the one hand, the regulated crypto market sounds like something absurd ... but on the other hand, there is probably no other way out. The current situation suggests that otherwise it is impossible to remove any scammers from the market. Because of them, normal projects are difficult to develop.
The stock market is completely manipulative and controlled. However, this is where scammers are no less. Of course, not like the crypto market, but also a lot.
In order for the agitators to be less, you need to introduce a control system so that you can check the documents for authenticity.
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:47:16 PM

This project has some problems, but I think that the team will cope with all the tasks.
The main thing that the team did not give up and did not stop the development. And then any problems can be easily solved. The community believes and supports the project!
They do not give up, here the important fact is that they could bring the project to the very end and enter the external market, then it will be a good and revealing result
the HubrisOne project has a very interesting idea, and a professional team. I think the project will be successful.
That’s right, I agree with it, but have somebody talked to team members directly? I have just a few questions and I am curious how it’s better to contact them
The best connection is a personal message or a telegram, they will always answer you there.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:11:11 PM

This project has some problems, but I think that the team will cope with all the tasks.
The main thing that the team did not give up and did not stop the development. And then any problems can be easily solved. The community believes and supports the project!
They do not give up, here the important fact is that they could bring the project to the very end and enter the external market, then it will be a good and revealing result
the HubrisOne project has a very interesting idea, and a professional team. I think the project will be successful.
That’s right, I agree with it, but have somebody talked to team members directly? I have just a few questions and I am curious how it’s better to contact them
The best connection is a personal message or a telegram, they will always answer you there.
Telegram is the most important way of communication in crypto community) so it’s obvious that devs should be there. But I guess that have so many requests and messages there that it would be hard to chat with them..
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:14:09 PM

On the one hand, the regulated crypto market sounds like something absurd ... but on the other hand, there is probably no other way out. The current situation suggests that otherwise it is impossible to remove any scammers from the market. Because of them, normal projects are difficult to develop.
The stock market is completely manipulative and controlled. However, this is where scammers are no less. Of course, not like the crypto market, but also a lot.
In order for the agitators to be less, you need to introduce a control system so that you can check the documents for authenticity.
But how this control system will be look like? In order to implement such system there should be a kind of large forum where all representatives can gather together and discuss such improvements.. and it’s really hard to get unanimous position..
DARKKKNIGHT

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:56:55 PM

But how this control system will be look like? In order to implement such system there should be a kind of large forum where all representatives can gather together and discuss such improvements.. and it’s really hard to get unanimous position..
It’s sounds like this “control system” should be something like market regulator. But I am doubting we can  implement something like this
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:12:54 PM

I do not see a market reversal in an uptrend. prices do not fall, but do not grow.
There is such a version that we can observe the whole 2019 of such a “flat” or “side” market. And only at the beginning of 2020 we are waiting for the pump.
No one knows what will happen in 2019 with a cryptocurrency market, there may be growth, but no one knows for sure
I guess we will wait till summer or maybe even longer. Something should happen to move crypto market
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:29:49 PM

You think so? It seems to me that this is a fall in the market and they have set up large investment funds in order to show losses at the end of the year and, accordingly, minimize their taxation. Believe with large investors, everything is always in order. After all, they play a little by other rules)))
The scenario you described is a trip to the truth. Anything can happen. I think that at the beginning of this year we should see a rise in the value of crypto assets.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:44:57 PM

stock market regulators have been talking about cryptocurrency for a long time. but they have not entered the game so far.
It seems to me that regulators and large venture funds have long been present in the crypto market. The fall that lasted the entire 2018 is from the hands of the matter.
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:52:29 PM

stock market regulators have been talking about cryptocurrency for a long time. but they have not entered the game so far.
It seems to me that regulators and large venture funds have long been present in the crypto market. The fall that lasted the entire 2018 is from the hands of the matter.
Regulators have not entered the cryptocurrency market yet.
and venture funds came in of course, back in 2017, but many of them went bankrupt in 2018. Smiley
CiNik

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:58:18 PM

Telegram is the most important way of communication in crypto community) so it’s obvious that devs should be there. But I guess that have so many requests and messages there that it would be hard to chat with them..
In addition to the telegram, there are still a lot of instant messengers, there is no problem in communication, but more in personal time
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:26:59 PM

In addition to the telegram, there are still a lot of instant messengers, there is no problem in communication, but more in personal time
By the way, devs also visit this forums, so some questions they can answer right here..
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:53:57 PM

So that’s mean that there is no ideal model of a market)) however, I hope we can change at least something about the market right now
Sevreki

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:57:34 PM

If there are many people in the same company, there will always be disagreement, it’s difficult to work
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:06:29 PM

So that’s mean that there is no ideal model of a market)) however, I hope we can change at least something about the market right now
There is no perfect market, as there are constant shifts and cryptocurrency exchange rates
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:30:38 PM

There is no perfect market, as there are constant shifts and cryptocurrency exchange rates
Yes, but we have something to compare, because I remember 2017 and market rise ..
Tamandrac

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:05:25 PM

Yes, but we have something to compare, because I remember 2017 and market rise ..
2017 is already past, now is new the second era of cryptocurrency and its equal
DARKKKNIGHT

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:42:54 PM

2017 is already past, now is new the second era of cryptocurrency and its equal
“Second era” sounds so dramatic  Cheesy in hope we can finally see market rise
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: