Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐  (Read 7689 times)
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:23:32 PM

Now the market situation provides an excellent opportunity to bring your ideas to the finished product and not to rush to access the stock exchanges.
The fact that the developers took the risk to enter the market at the moment, in my opinion, suggests that they are confident in their product and in their abilities to bring it to success. I wish you good luck HubrisOne!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IvanH1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:52:35 PM

I hope the price can increase with time. It seems to me that HBRS is good enough for this
This is a crypto market. Here everything can happen. And even that you do not believe in, also has a chance to come true. And the project really seems promising!
The most important thing for me is that the project can realize itself to the end, just the majority do not even live, or there is no investment, or they do not keep their plan
This is the main point for all investors. I want to believe that without appreciating their capabilities, the developers would not enter the market.

I agree, this why we have a strong mission and vision for what we want to be.

It's our mission to be the all-in one cryptocurrency current account.
IvanH1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:59:01 PM

The project is quite interesting and self-sufficient, among all the new projects that I have met on this .

Thanks for the feedback!
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:22:08 PM

Now the market situation provides an excellent opportunity to bring your ideas to the finished product and not to rush to access the stock exchanges.
The fact that the developers took the risk to enter the market at the moment, in my opinion, suggests that they are confident in their product and in their abilities to bring it to success. I wish you good luck HubrisOne!
Now all the results suggest that the project has a serious mood. Today, most projects are half way through. and only serious projects move on.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:26:20 PM

It can be. I can not talk about how promising this or that project but I can say how much I personally like a particular project.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:50:43 PM

At least I like this project. I can not guarantee the prospects of this project. but I personally think that this is a very promising project.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:09:03 PM

At least I like this project. I can not guarantee the prospects of this project. but I personally think that this is a very promising project.
Probably it is.. but now the support it is even more important because investors usually looks at project popularity, not on product itself
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:13:37 PM

Probably it is.. but now the support it is even more important because investors usually looks at project popularity, not on product itself
I hope that investors will be interested in this project and they will be able to consider the prospects in this project. In reality, there is something to consider and invest in.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:17:36 PM

It can be. I can not talk about how promising this or that project but I can say how much I personally like a particular project.
For me it is so difficult to choose particular projects now .. there are so many of them
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:43:31 PM

I hope that investors will be interested in this project and they will be able to consider the prospects in this project. In reality, there is something to consider and invest in.
I am still doubting about it. But it has some outstanding features that can attract investors
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:46:28 PM

Yes, they should be confident. However I think that it was a better option for them to wait a bit. Now everything is too unpredictable
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:49:11 PM

Yes, they should be confident. However I think that it was a better option for them to wait a bit. Now everything is too unpredictable
You are too pessimistic? Personally I don’t have any doubts. I learn all their documentation and analysed it’s team work. Everything gives me this confidence
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:55:36 PM

You are too pessimistic? Personally I don’t have any doubts. I learn all their documentation and analysed it’s team work. Everything gives me this confidence
I am pretty new in crypt, but I think that we could not reach last years volums.. Despite of how pessimistic it may sounds
webskompplun

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:38:18 PM

I am pretty new in crypt, but I think that we could not reach last years volums.. Despite of how pessimistic it may sounds
The project will be successful in any market, if it can gather a strong community.
IvanH1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:16:41 AM

The project will be successful in any market, if it can gather a strong community.

Thanks, this is one of our main focuses. To really build a passionate community around HubrisOne and i think we are on the right track to do this with over 11K signed up to use the app when it's launched
IvanH1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:18:35 AM

It will be interesting to see, 2019 seems like it will be a great year for cryptocurrencies market as a whole - we jsut have to wait and see. Meanwhile we will continue to grow and build our solution and products no matter if the market is up or down.

We are focused and determined to deliver
IvanH1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:14:23 AM

It was definitely a big risk to develop on our own time funds. We want to show our customers and investors we are committed to delivering over anything.

The days are gone where people can raise money with just an idea.

We just cross 11.2k early bird registrations on our application
webskompplun

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:17:49 PM

It was definitely a big risk to develop on our own time funds. We want to show our customers and investors we are committed to delivering over anything.

The application is really popular, I think that this project will have a large community.
guamenterp

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:24:23 PM

It will be interesting to see, 2019 seems like it will be a great year for cryptocurrencies market as a whole - we jsut have to wait and see. Meanwhile we will continue to grow and build our solution and products no matter if the market is up or down.

We are focused and determined to deliver

I believe that many quality projects will be launched this year.
and HubrisOne is a very promising project.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:25:57 PM

In such a short time, good indicators of the number of new users, in the future there should be more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: