Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:31:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐  (Read 7689 times)
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:32:33 PM

Hi everybody! I read a user will need 5.000 tokens on their wallet to be able to operate using the application. I only want to say that's a good idea. As you said on the article that will "force" (I use quotations marks cause 5.000 it's a small number of tokens having account the current price) users to maintain a minimum quantity on the wallet and put on the table the HODL term.

Really good work team! Thanks!
Project HubrisOne’s team really shows excellent, well-coordinated work. I hope that all their efforts will lead to the success of the project and to the fact that our investments will be successful!
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:02:53 PM

Looks like we are seeing some re-bound to the upside in the markets.
All investors hope that the market will unfold in the near future and growth will begin. Moreover, the growth is not only the major currencies and all crypto assets.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:06:51 PM

Hi everybody! I read a user will need 5.000 tokens on their wallet to be able to operate using the application. I only want to say that's a good idea. As you said on the article that will "force" (I use quotations marks cause 5.000 it's a small number of tokens having account the current price) users to maintain a minimum quantity on the wallet and put on the table the HODL term.

Really good work team! Thanks!
Project HubrisOne’s team really shows excellent, well-coordinated work. I hope that all their efforts will lead to the success of the project and to the fact that our investments will be successful!
yes, I see they have many partnerships that will help make the HubrisOne project a success. HubrisOne Token Sale system is quite interesting because we bought it directly on ChainCreator Exchange, hopefully there is an increase in the token sale of HubrisOne.
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:15:05 PM

sounds great! btw, what do you mean by planned paid marketing? are you going to run an eth or btc - paying campaigns? ive seen that you are already running your 2nd round campaigns but paid in your tokens.
Maybe they mean that all the same a bounty or another marketing company will be launched with a remuneration fund for the participants.
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:41:07 PM

sounds great! btw, what do you mean by planned paid marketing? are you going to run an eth or btc - paying campaigns? ive seen that you are already running your 2nd round campaigns but paid in your tokens.
Maybe they mean that all the same a bounty or another marketing company will be launched with a remuneration fund for the participants.
Now, no project without a bounty lives for a long time, as for me it is a good advertisement on social networks for nice bonuses
emocjac

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:43:59 PM

Now, no project without a bounty lives for a long time, as for me it is a good advertisement on social networks for nice bonuses
You are mistaken, there are many projects that live without bounty. and there are many different marketing types.
orleli

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:48:29 PM

Looks like we are seeing some re-bound to the upside in the markets.
All investors hope that the market will unfold in the near future and growth will begin. Moreover, the growth is not only the major currencies and all crypto assets.
All cryptocurrencies grow and fall with Bitcoin, it has a strong influence on the entire market.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:52:10 PM

or is it because the low number of tokens sold in chaincreator? the tokens are relatively cheap but seems you are not attracting investors here. this project is very promising with your mvp in place. but wondering you cant get investors on board. try looking for private whales...
Small and medium-sized investors are frightened by the state of the market and therefore invest weakly and sluggishly. I think that it is necessary to look for exits to venture funds that can make serious investments!
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:42:57 PM

or is it because the low number of tokens sold in chaincreator? the tokens are relatively cheap but seems you are not attracting investors here. this project is very promising with your mvp in place. but wondering you cant get investors on board. try looking for private whales...
Small and medium-sized investors are frightened by the state of the market and therefore invest weakly and sluggishly. I think that it is necessary to look for exits to venture funds that can make serious investments!
big investors are scared too.
and many funds went bankrupt this year.
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:50:30 PM

Our partner provides access to all EEA/EU countries - which means when UK leaves the EU we would not face any interruption in service.

Although, I think that the UK will provide some passporting regulations or rules for financial services as its the main contributor to their GDP
I like very much that you are already thinking about what changes need to be made and how the project will work after the UK leaves the EU (although it’s not a fact that this will happen).
Well, it’s good that people think positively, this is how it should be in the future, we need to plan ahead of time
I think this project will become more successful in the future. and the exit of UK from the EU does not matter in this.
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:57:45 PM

In line with your question also, what is the chance of this project if they haven't been able to sell their coins?
I'm looking at the current exchange where they are initially offering the tokens, the 100M tokens are barely touched.
What is the team's plan to entice potential investors to buy their tokens?
The foundation of this project seems pretty rock solid and the team is very active in addressing the concerns of their followers.

Interest Ask. I would like to receive a response from the official representative of the HubrisOne project. I also care about such thoughts. I'd like to believe that investing in a project will bring me income and not a loss!
traders are not active now, so no one buys tokens on the exchange. I think the team needs to sell tokens in a different way.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:08:56 PM

I like the idea of this project. All-in one cryptocurrency-fiat current account  - this is a very popular product. Smiley
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:17:11 PM

Hello everyone,

We had to postpone equity sale because of some techniqual reasons. We will update you about the new schedule shortly.

Thanks for your understanding.
Kind regards,

This is the right decision, now the market is not a favorable situation for the sales launch.
Salichex

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:21:03 PM

I like the idea of this project. All-in one cryptocurrency-fiat current account  - this is a very popular product. Smiley
The main thing is how it will develop, from what we will push off in the future
pricasde

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:26:48 PM

if the team creates a high-quality platform, it will be in demand among investors and users.
guamenterp

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:36:30 PM

Alpha application is now available for mobile devices. and it is of high quality. I hope that it will cultivate.
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:15:33 PM

Alpha application is now available for mobile devices. and it is of high quality. I hope that it will cultivate.
Mobile applications are good, now it's much more convenient to use the project, the right solutions
Handiex

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:12:00 PM

if the team creates a high-quality platform, it will be in demand among investors and users.
This is understandable, well, to make such a platform, you need a lot of time and good advertising.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:45:28 PM

This is understandable, well, to make such a platform, you need a lot of time and good advertising.
I have seen some other attempts to make similar platform, but they were unsuccessful.i hope HubrisOne’s team will manage to succeed))
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:51:24 PM

Mobile applications are good, now it's much more convenient to use the project, the right solutions
Sometimes mobile applications even more important, because a lot of people usually use rather it, than desktop version
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: