Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐  (Read 7689 times)
guamenterp

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:00:03 PM

Thank you for the detailed answer! I think that your strategy will be successful and the HBRS token will be extremely popular with investors.
This project is still quite well known and popular. Even despite the current negative situation in the market. I hope that in the growth of the entire market the cost of this token will increase significantly.
the HubrisOne project is only beginning to develop, and it is not yet very popular, but I see that it is promising.

The initial stage of development will be very long, maybe it will take a year, no one knows, depends on the team
The team has already created the first version of the product, so I think that development will be fast.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
terfcibulgacesri

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:04:26 PM

Well, it’s good that people think positively, this is how it should be in the future, we need to plan ahead of time
I hope that the market reversal and the end of the bearish trend is coming soon. Since all this is pretty tired of cryptoinvestors. Saves only positive thinking and faith in a bright future!
orleli

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:09:24 PM

Well, it’s good that people think positively, this is how it should be in the future, we need to plan ahead of time
I hope that the market reversal and the end of the bearish trend is coming soon. Since all this is pretty tired of cryptoinvestors. Saves only positive thinking and faith in a bright future!
I do not see a market reversal in an uptrend. prices do not fall, but do not grow.
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:16:23 PM

I like very much that you are already thinking about what changes need to be made and how the project will work after the UK leaves the EU (although it’s not a fact that this will happen).
The HubrisOne project team is closely monitoring all situations. This is logical because the project aims to work closely and closely with many organs and structures.
And it’s obvious that developers should prove theyself. Their reputation is too important so that’s why I am looking forward to lots of events and collaborations
For each project, the reputation and rating of users should be important, because future work with clients depends on it.
The team must create a high-quality platform, this is the most important for any startup.

I agree with you, the team must create a quality product. and get a reputation over time.
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:19:04 PM

Positive thinking in General is a very good thing! I think that this project will please us all. At least in this want to believe!
In this depressed market today, I really want to find a project that will please its investors. I hope that investing in HubrisOne will turn out to be something similar for me!
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:23:11 PM

Positive thinking in General is a very good thing! I think that this project will please us all. At least in this want to believe!
In this depressed market today, I really want to find a project that will please its investors. I hope that investing in HubrisOne will turn out to be something similar for me!
Now investors are generally avoiding most of the projects, since there are so many scams, no one knows the truth
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:30:52 PM

Now investors are generally avoiding most of the projects, since there are so many scams, no one knows the truth
a professional investor should choose only quality projects. and if an investor avoids most projects, then he works professionally.
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:40:32 PM

It is important that they trade on the stock exchanges and its price should rise, then there will be a result, and if everyone will forget about it, then the price will drop to zero
It's true. But it seems to me that it is also a very important factor that the project should release its finished product and activate its full functionality. Then the price will soar up!
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:16:24 PM

big investors are scared too.
and many funds went bankrupt this year.
You think so? It seems to me that this is a fall in the market and they have set up large investment funds in order to show losses at the end of the year and, accordingly, minimize their taxation. Believe with large investors, everything is always in order. After all, they play a little by other rules)))
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:20:25 PM

Of course investors hope that investing in HubrisOne will be profitable, but we cannot ensure that it is the most important thing to keep abreast of developments

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:32:10 PM

The generosity of any project advances financially, also if holding conferences in other countries it is very useful.
Speaking of conferences ... how do you think it is worth waiting for a serious growth after the conference which is held by the project team in January 20 in Dubai?
pricasde

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:52:55 PM

Of course investors hope that investing in HubrisOne will be profitable, but we cannot ensure that it is the most important thing to keep abreast of developments
For investors, profit is the most important thing. and they follow the events that make a profit.
emocjac

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:08:10 PM

The generosity of any project advances financially, also if holding conferences in other countries it is very useful.
Speaking of conferences ... how do you think it is worth waiting for a serious growth after the conference which is held by the project team in January 20 in Dubai?
if the team conducts a quality presentation, it will lead to a good growth of the project.
Phileste

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:09:23 PM

no one in the cryptocurrency market will guarantee you confidence in the future, there is always an unstable rate, this is the whole essence of this type of market
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:12:59 PM

And it’s obvious that developers should prove theyself. Their reputation is too important so that’s why I am looking forward to lots of events and collaborations
let's hope that the development team will not slow down the pace of development and then the HubrisOne project will definitely succeed.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:14:48 PM

let's hope that the development team will not slow down the pace of development and then the HubrisOne project will definitely succeed.
Yeah, that’s the only what that we can pray about)) Honestly I have invested my last money in HubrisOne..
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:17:12 PM

I actually haven’t even heard of any kind of problems about this project. It seems everything goes really smooth and productive. That’s the main thing I like about Hubris!)
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:22:03 PM

If the project collaborates with successful partners, this will help it succeed in the future.
Certainly, the fact that various projects want to cooperate with project HubrisOne speaks of its potential and good prospects. I think that HubrisOne has a good future!
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:39:47 PM

I actually haven’t even heard of any kind of problems about this project. It seems everything goes really smooth and productive. That’s the main thing I like about Hubris!)
This project has some problems, but I think that the team will cope with all the tasks.
Zahmere

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:41:35 PM

In the very near future, the market for ICO and other crypto projects will face big changes. Stock market regulators come into play. So I hope in the coming years there will be many times fewer scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: