Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐  (Read 7689 times)
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:12:05 PM

As a rule, you need to keep your crypto savings in at least 5 projects. And better at 10. So safer and quieter. This is the basis of investment.
Investment diversification is the main rule of investment. no matter how promising a project is, you should never invest all your money in it.
Wedhus123

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:12:10 PM

HBRS prices at ChainCreator don't seem to be interested in buying it,
there is no buy order there, then how do you respond to this?

Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:05:12 PM

Real estate is not so profitable. I even dare to guess that relatively soon we will have another crisis
In fact, it is capital that is earned in wars and crises. Ordinary people and small entrepreneurs suffer, but the bigger business earns another billion at this time.
if you have business in the real estate business, I believe that money will flow,
maybe ICO will become famous because today is the age of technology, and new businesses will dominate
Real estate has always been popular, even regardless of the cryptocurrency, but you need to be careful with it, you can invest so that you do not get anything in return
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:14:34 PM

Are there people who used mobile apps? I still have not reached my hands
Sevreki

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:00:17 PM

As a rule, you need to keep your crypto savings in at least 5 projects. And better at 10. So safer and quieter. This is the basis of investment.
Investment diversification is the main rule of investment. no matter how promising a project is, you should never invest all your money in it.
For example, I have never invested all my money in a project, there are simply chances that nothing will come of it, you should always be careful
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:07:42 PM

Thanks for your comment, we are using Visa logos for presentation purposes only under fair use policy.

Once we launched our payment processors for our debit cards will be either Visa or Mastercard.

I hope this helps.
It will be very cool! I think that your HubrisOne project will reach heights if you can enter into a partnership with Visa and Mastercards.
I know many cryptocurrency projects that have tried or are trying to enter into a partnership with Visa and Mastercard.
but no one succeeded.
A very serious organization, as for me only a few companies work with them, which have long been on the market and people know them
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:12:40 PM

Thanks for your comment, we are using Visa logos for presentation purposes only under fair use policy.

Once we launched our payment processors for our debit cards will be either Visa or Mastercard.

I hope this helps.
It will be very cool! I think that your HubrisOne project will reach heights if you can enter into a partnership with Visa and Mastercards.
I know many cryptocurrency projects that have tried or are trying to enter into a partnership with Visa and Mastercard.
but no one succeeded.
A very serious organization, as for me only a few companies work with them, which have long been on the market and people know them
we wait until HBRS can enter a good market and has a high trading volume, because HBRS is worth it

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tamandrac

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:36:13 PM

I hope this helps.
but no one succeeded.
we wait until HBRS can enter a good market and has a high trading volume, because HBRS is worth it
Most importantly, on what exchanges will the project send your token in the future, well, I think that if the exchange is chosen incorrectly, then there will be such a price, since there people will not trade them and everyone will forget
pricasde

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:07:44 PM

I hope this helps.
but no one succeeded.
Most importantly, on what exchanges will the project send your token in the future, well, I think that if the exchange is chosen incorrectly, then there will be such a price, since there people will not trade them and everyone will forget
exchange does not matter if the project has a quality product that will be in demand by the community.
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:26:13 PM

I hope this helps.
but no one succeeded.
exchange does not matter if the project has a quality product that will be in demand by the community.
Why not have? there are even exchanges without listing, the more tokens on different exchanges, the better
CiNik

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:14:49 PM

I hope this helps.
but no one succeeded.
Let's see how quickly he will go there and on what stock exchanges, on the top of course the passage is closed, but in the future it’s real
Sevreki

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:36:43 PM

What do you mean - successful real estate related crypto projects?
I know projects that had successful ICO, but they did not succeed in further development.
There is no official status of cryptocurrency, crypto projects and blockchain technology. Therefore, further projects are very difficult to develop. Hope to change soon.
If I'm not mistaken, the blockchain system is constantly updated in terms of security, but of course, not all of these updates will be available.
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:36:13 PM

I hope this helps.
but no one succeeded.
To enter a good market, you also need to overcome competition here, because even a non-forum has similar projects between them.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:56:02 PM

I hope this helps.
but no one succeeded.
To enter a good market, you also need to overcome competition here, because even a non-forum has similar projects between them.
Yeah, there is a really strong competition, because there are quite often happens that projects are similar and devs try to attract investors to develop product.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:02:02 PM

I hope this helps.
but no one succeeded.
Why not have? there are even exchanges without listing, the more tokens on different exchanges, the better
I think that listing is very important for crypto projects. There are so many of tokens that are worth investments, but community don’t know about them
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:41:01 PM

I hope this helps.
I guess it will be really good, because such huge corporations like Visa and MasterCard can make this project become one of the best in this sphere
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:47:52 PM

I hope this helps.
but no one succeeded.
I think that listing is very important for crypto projects. There are so many of tokens that are worth investments, but community don’t know about them
I still have tokens, that at first seemed to be just outstanding. However, for some reasons that haven’t reached listing and now they are just like numbers in my MEW
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:25:57 AM

As I see you promised cryto cards and even posted images with your project name and Visa name and logo. Do you have agreement with them (with Visa)?  Huh

I hope this helps.

No, this not helps.Seems you just dodnt understand what you doing. I asked about agreement from Visa (which you must have for using their logo and issue cards. But you dont have... So you want to scam investors like Centra?
mennguyen

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:45:29 AM

Because there is no clear position of the authorities regarding cryptocurrency. therefore, there has not yet been a merger of the banking sector and the crypto industry.
It depends on what you call a merger ... it is unlikely to happen. since cryptocurrencies are aimed at killing the current financial system. What kind of cooperation can we talk about?
I agree with you, and I hope that the cryptocurrency will win the banking system in the near future.

Currently, major cryptocurrencies are more valuable storage than exchange media. Therefore, banks easily trade or deal directly with them. However, in an economy that dominates economy, they will be valuable as a means of exchange. This will make the cryptocurrencies more suited for trading and dealing by banks. Hopefully, when an intermediary platform is set up, banks will find a role to play in a crypto-dominated world.
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:09:06 AM

Because there is no clear position of the authorities regarding cryptocurrency. therefore, there has not yet been a merger of the banking sector and the crypto industry.
It depends on what you call a merger ... it is unlikely to happen. since cryptocurrencies are aimed at killing the current financial system. What kind of cooperation can we talk about?
I agree with you, and I hope that the cryptocurrency will win the banking system in the near future.

Currently, major cryptocurrencies are more valuable storage than exchange media. Therefore, banks easily trade or deal directly with them. However, in an economy that dominates economy, they will be valuable as a means of exchange. This will make the cryptocurrencies more suited for trading and dealing by banks. Hopefully, when an intermediary platform is set up, banks will find a role to play in a crypto-dominated world.
I think that the financial market will change a lot. Some companies are already creating decentralized banks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: