Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐  (Read 7689 times)
Sevreki

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:09:01 PM

It depends on what you call a merger ... it is unlikely to happen. since cryptocurrencies are aimed at killing the current financial system. What kind of cooperation can we talk about?
I do not think that in this war, the crypto industry has a chance to win and establish a new global financial order. I think that the banking sector has already bought up all the major assets for a long time and manages this industry.
It is possible to be such, but I doubt that they bought, they have their own financial system, why should they fix everything and switch to a new one
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:09:23 PM

There is no official status of cryptocurrency, crypto projects and blockchain technology. Therefore, further projects are very difficult to develop. Hope to change soon.
I think that the crypto market in the form to which we know it and we are accustomed to change soon. There will be something new. More clearly regulated and more integrated into the legal and legislative field.
Tamandrac

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:27:03 PM

There is no official status of cryptocurrency, crypto projects and blockchain technology. Therefore, further projects are very difficult to develop. Hope to change soon.
I think that the crypto market in the form to which we know it and we are accustomed to change soon. There will be something new. More clearly regulated and more integrated into the legal and legislative field.
It will receive its changes, but gradually, perhaps we will not even notice what will happen within the system.
pricasde

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:49:24 PM

It will receive its changes, but gradually, perhaps we will not even notice what will happen within the system.
cryptocurrencies and blockchain have legal status in some countries right now. the situation will improve.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:57:43 PM

cryptocurrencies and blockchain have legal status in some countries right now. the situation will improve.
Yes, in some countries this system has really become a state one and functions without problems.
Phileste

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:23:45 PM

I know many cryptocurrency projects that have tried or are trying to enter into a partnership with Visa and Mastercard.
but no one succeeded.
This is a very complicated process. Many different approvals at the legislative level. Therefore, so far few can boast of such arrangements ... But there are other options to launch gateways for exchanging for Fiat and back.
Well, yes, it is very difficult to agree on this, to cooperate, but there are chances, in the future you can try
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:18:00 PM

In Switzerland, if I am not mistaken, we recognized cryptocurrency at the state level and this is the right decision.
fitzyhbrs

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:26:16 PM

It depends on what you call a merger ... it is unlikely to happen. since cryptocurrencies are aimed at killing the current financial system. What kind of cooperation can we talk about?
I do not think that in this war, the crypto industry has a chance to win and establish a new global financial order. I think that the banking sector has already bought up all the major assets for a long time and manages this industry.
It is possible to be such, but I doubt that they bought, they have their own financial system, why should they fix everything and switch to a new one

Its to difficult to imagine Cryptocurrencies beating the financial systems in their current forms. However the idea of decentralization is the biggest threat to financial institutions, decentralization to me is of more importance to the future of finance then transaction speed or cost even though cryptos have shown that they can compete in these realms as well.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:26:49 PM

In Switzerland, if I am not mistaken, we recognized cryptocurrency at the state level and this is the right decision.
I think that only Bitcoin and some the most popular altcoins can be recognised as cryptocurrence on a state level, because most of all tokens are too unstable
DARKKKNIGHT

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:36:48 PM

I know many cryptocurrency projects that have tried or are trying to enter into a partnership with Visa and Mastercard.
but no one succeeded.
This is a very complicated process. Many different approvals at the legislative level. Therefore, so far few can boast of such arrangements ... But there are other options to launch gateways for exchanging for Fiat and back.
Well, yes, it is very difficult to agree on this, to cooperate, but there are chances, in the future you can try
I think that cooperation is really important no matter what is project about. Devs should try to organise as many of forums and fundraising events as they can!)
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:54:14 PM

I agree with you, and I hope that the cryptocurrency will win the banking system in the near future.
And you do not consider the option that in the confrontation of the banking system and the crypto market there will be no winners or losers? It is possible that the case will end with the full integration and merging of these industries.
Perhaps our modern banks will not interfere with the blockchain system and associate their system with a cryptocurrency, but I very much doubt that this will happen in the future
Blockchain is a technology that can be implemented in any sphere so I think it is rather possible if banks can use it. It is transparent.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:44:15 AM

I agree with you, and I hope that the cryptocurrency will win the banking system in the near future.
And you do not consider the option that in the confrontation of the banking system and the crypto market there will be no winners or losers? It is possible that the case will end with the full integration and merging of these industries.
Perhaps our modern banks will not interfere with the blockchain system and associate their system with a cryptocurrency, but I very much doubt that this will happen in the future
Blockchain is a technology that can be implemented in any sphere so I think it is rather possible if banks can use it. It is transparent.
It really a breakthrough! However last months I don’t actually hear a lot about it. Some people say about blockchain only regarding crypto, but it is far more widely used
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:59:51 AM

What do you mean - successful real estate related crypto projects?
I know projects that had successful ICO, but they did not succeed in further development.
I hope we can finally go through all this hard times for crypt. And a kind of prosperity will start, when most useful projects can be developed and used..
gatucci

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:52:30 AM

What do you mean - successful real estate related crypto projects?
I know projects that had successful ICO, but they did not succeed in further development.
I hope we can finally go through all this hard times for crypt. And a kind of prosperity will start, when most useful projects can be developed and used..
Don't you see that cryptocurrency technology is developing right now?
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:16:37 AM

Exactly, this is not an easy process to implement modern banks with the cryptocurrency because still, we don't have any such regulation for the cryptocurrency. In future, we might see many banks will launch the blockchain firms separately for adding reputable cryptocurrency.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:50:46 AM

I think you are right. but we need to wait until the team implements their project.
When all of the Roadmap is completed, this HubrisOne project will become one of the most famous in the crypto industry. The potential of the project is huge. The main thing that was a decent implementation.
Zahmere

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:26:28 AM

the HubrisOne team is very active. I think that they will release their platform quickly, and we will not have to wait long.
I believe that the team should not rush to the timing. It is better to wait a bit than get a buggy and non-working product.
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:45:55 AM

Exactly, this is not an easy process to implement modern banks with the cryptocurrency because still, we don't have any such regulation for the cryptocurrency. In future, we might see many banks will launch the blockchain firms separately for adding reputable cryptocurrency.
I hope that in the cryptocurrency community there will be enthusiasts who will create such projects that will force out the banks.
DARKKKNIGHT

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:51:30 AM

I hope that in the cryptocurrency community there will be enthusiasts who will create such projects that will force out the banks.
You know, it should be a really long way full of obstacles, but we can do this. I believe it can totally change our economy in a better way
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:59:26 AM

I would like to believe that it will be exactly as you say. the HubrisOne project really gives hope that it will be a top product.
At least there are all prerequisites for the successful development of this HubrisOne project. I think that if the developers keep their promises, then the project will be in the top cryptocurrency!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: